Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

starting my hotel search today :sneaky2:

im not made of money :blink:

Oi cheeky monkey! ....it wasn't that bad! plus trying to book a decent 4*+ hotel in fashion week is a nightmare....weird tho something was defo telling me to stay over as everytime i went on the site to change my train to the same day return and go back with Fred ...it crashed!!! spooooky!

xx

Edited by daisylou
spelling sucks!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So he is doing Paul Ogrady 5-6 then a gig .. hmm possible :blink:

Maybe its daytime in HMV or something as an album launch signing hmmm

I would of though after Paul Ogrady would of been a launch party for his managers etc

Ohh well not for me train tickets booked

<London and last minute again Mika ... grrrrrr>:sneaky2:

Oi cheeky monkey! ....it wasn't that bad! plus trying to book a decent 4*+ hotel in fashion week is a nightmare....weird tho something was defo telling me to stay over as everytime i went on the site to change my train to the same day return and go back with Fred ...it crashed!!! spooooky!

xx

if i do stay over it will probably be in a hostel not exactly the ritz :teehee:

thats definately spooky i would call it fate :shocked:

I want to go! Why do they have to announced 2 days before :sneaky2: Can't they do that a little earlier? I'm sure if I ask my mother tomorrow if she wants to go to England (I sure it's there) the next day she will say no :crybaby: But I will try it. No you have and yes you can get :wink2:

Edit: just looked on eurostar and easyjet, ticket are too expensive :sneaky2: Why do last-minute tickets have to be so expensive?

Edited by Marly

I can't go to Paul O Grady OR this extra gig due to the nasty fact that I have to celebrate my 25th silver wedding aniversary with my husband NO FAIR!!:badmood: he really didn't take it too wel when I suggested we don't go away and I go to see Mika instead haha.

:floor: No wonder! But maybe take your husband with you as an anniversary gift!;)

mika stay in paris for the week:tonight for?i doin't know...tomorow to see "sylvie vartan",and sunday,for a tv session(tf1,journal tv)..so,he 'll come back on monday or sunday evening to london ;)

have fun to all could go!!

sorry rose,i edited..i'm tired i think ;)

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

mika stay in paris for the week:tonight for?i doin't know...tomorow to see "sylvie vartan",and sunday,for a tv session(tf1,journal tv)..so,he 'll come back on sunday to london ;)

have fun to all could go!!

He's back here for tv on Monday, so I guess he'll be back Sunday then.

Cheers Fanny:thumb_yello:

There we go - it's an icecream gig.

I can't Q because I'm at work but maybe you can. Good luck

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2645209/Win-tickets-to-see-secret-Mika-gig-with-The-Suns-Bizarre.html

Chocolate sprinkles, here I come!!!:naughty:

Got the tube link from KC sorted, easy.

I can be there at 10am, after brekkie with Fred.

Cheers Nectar:thumb_yello:

Glad you can go

I can't. I'm pissed off with Mika again.:sneaky2:

Wish you could be there, can't see many MFCers at this to be certain. They picked lunchtime for the issuing, so I don't see much queueing happening, unless people take the morning off, or they are not working at all.

Secretly hoping it's at Hammersmith, not too far froom the van, but it's not central, so maybe not.

Edited by RAK1

Wish you could be there, can't see many MFCers at this to be certain. They picked lunchtime for the issuing, so I don't see much queueing happening, unless people take the morning off, or they are not working at all.

Secretly hoping it's at Hammersmith, not too far froom the van, but it's not central, so maybe not.

I don't care any more :sneaky2:

:sad:

I was wondering if someone could help me to get a ticket. I would love to come to the gig in London and can be in London after work as I live quite close to London. But because of my work I can't be in midday looking for the van.

So please please, could someone help me?

Merci beaucoup!