Sunday Express Interview

Naectegale

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always wondered how it is possible that HE SEES YOU in the audience... but he does :wub2:.. and you feel special ..:pinkbow:

I've Wondered That Too!

But If He Did See Me When I Saw Him Live, If I Were Mika I Would Of Freaked Out A Little... My Hair Is Very Simluar To His And I Was Wearing A Mika T-Shirt In The Front Row..

But That Does Fascinate Me, What Does He See From In His Position? We Know From Our Position But What About Mika's??

You're so demanding:mf_rosetinted:

I found Edward a rather annoying character in the book. But he was outshined by Bella's annoyingness and Robert was even blown away by Kristen's portrayal of Bella, nailing the annoying nature of the character and added that extra bit of annoyingness with her own personality, or rather, lack of personality. Even a rock has more facial expressions than that woman.

Overall I think Twilight is a very badly written serie with shallow characters and 2 even more shallow leads. Only Taylor is fun:naughty:

They wouldn't be annoying you, by any chance?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I've been on stage and you can see the first couple of rows, but anything beyond that is pretty much impossible.

I know that as I've been on stage, too :wink2:

With him, however, the strange thing is that he is deliberately looking for eye-contact so you can actually feel that he sees you :teehee:

I know that as I've been on stage, too :wink2:

With him, however, the strange thing is that he is deliberately looking for eye-contact so you can actually feel that he sees you :teehee:

Well, it's not so strange, there are more artists who do it. It's nice in a way because you feel even more part of the gig, you know?

It is absolutely freaky, as it prevents me from taking photographs, for example. I tried it once but I had to put may camera away as I felt guilty when he looked at me.:naughty:

Omg!!! I have the same thing!!!:roftl: I thought I was weird or something :aah: I just don't dare to take a pic when he's looking my way!:roftl: Too bad, would make for a great pic!

Omg!!! I have the same thing!!!:roftl: I thought I was weird or something :aah: I just don't dare to take a pic when he's looking my way!:roftl: Too bad, would make for a great pic!

I must confess, when he gave me eye contact I didn't even REMEMBER I had a camera! *fangurl* :blush-anim-cl:

I think he makes eye contact with people he recognises, it makes him feel comfortable I think.

Hmm .. and somehow I can't believe he recognises me .. I don't have a clue how he would "know" me :aah: