Sunday Express Interview

Naectegale

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I truly hope no-one gets depressed because of this. Geez! :boxed: Mika is a normal person. Famous, but normal. He has the right to be happy whith whoever he wants. We kinda assumed from the beggining that he was single, but...

What happened to: Mika is public property and thus should not date or should not say he's dating someone to keep up appearances and make sure teenage dreams are not crushed:mf_rosetinted:

What happened to: Mika is public property and thus should not date or should not say he's dating someone to keep up appearances and make sure teenage dreams are not crushed:mf_rosetinted:

Are you sure that wasn't about the Belgian Mika, instead of our Mika? :naughty:

I wonder if Mika sings I See You while watching the people at the hotel:teehee:

Probably He Does! :roftl:

That Might Be The Way To Find Out If Mika Fancies Someone, He Will Start Singing "I See You"... Have You Seen Mika Singing That Someone Around Anybody, It Could Tell Us Who Mika's Secret Lover Is! :naughty:

Probably He Does! :roftl:

That Might Be The Way To Find Out If Mika Fancies Someone, He Will Start Singing "I See You"... Have You Seen Mika Singing That Someone Around Anybody, It Could Tell Us Who Mika's Secret Lover Is! :naughty:

I have a feeling a lot of fangurl dreams will come true when he starts to sing this one at gigs then :teehee::wub2:

Oh nooo! :roftl: This song has a total different meaning now! Quite creepy :aah:

*imagines Mika watching people from his window*

"I see yoooooou I see yooooou MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" :devil::freak::drool:

:roftl:

Oh yeah, ofcourse:mf_rosetinted:

Thought so! :mf_rosetinted: