Sunday Express Interview

Naectegale

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2:

I got a really amazing hug back stage at Manchester, she ran up to me and just threw her arms around me! She hugged me like she'd known me for years, we'd only met once before! Lol!

She's always so nice when I see her, really sweet and says hi.

And Yep Rose, Mika needs to be a more annimated hugger, not that I don't enjoy his hugs!

Indeed, Cherisse is like a tornado!:naughty:

And her hugs are awesome, Mika really needs to work on his, to come anywhere close.

guys, this isn't in the members only forum.... if mika wants to keep his relationship private... shouldn't we also instead of making assumptions and dropping names?

You are right.

Sorry boss:thumb_yello:

Not in Spain. The woman never takes the man's name, and the kids get both.

And I think that this happens in other countries too, like Italy and Portugal, but I can't say 100% about those; I can only say for sure that in Spain it doesn't work like that :wink2:.

In Portugal it's optional! :wink2:

Optional both to men and women, men can also take women's name but it's very rare, kids have to have at least 1 name of each, maximum 8 names. I do have 8 names!:shocked:

did I forget anyone?

Yes, the hotel manager...:mf_rosetinted:

Gagamika... Mikadele... juat sayinf :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

There's Mikaga, but any Portuguese or Brasilian reading this post will immediately spit their coffee on their keyboards for sure...

I would only add that not even the members only section should contain any reference to Mika's private life..

Let's not forget how easy it is to register. Most people just register and never post, so we do not know them, do we?

Mika clearly said he wanted to protect his private life...How stupid is this to start discussing details online despite his expressed wish?:sneaky2:

I wish everyone thought twice before posting:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

EDIT:

Let me clarify this after I am back online again..

I often think nowadays that I myself should have thought twice before posting certain comments so hastily... Sometimes I also need to take time to clean up the mess I made with some of my posts, even if it was only some little misunderstanding

What I meant here is that at certain times you need to consider that it is not only our small community reading these pages.:wink2:

Edited by suzie

I would only add that not even the members only section should contain any reference to Mika's private life..

Let's not forget how easy it is to register. Most people just register and never post, so we do not know them, do we?

Mika clearly said he wanted to protect his private life...How stupid is this to start discussing details online despite his expressed wish?:sneaky2:

you posted to!:roftl::roftl:

Optional both to men and women, men can also take women's name but it's very rare, kids have to have at least 1 name of each, maximum 8 names. I do have 8 names!:shocked:

Willy Maria Antónia Josefina Alberta Joaquina da Silva Wonka? :aah:

There's Mikaga, but any Portuguese or Brasilian reading this post will immediately spit their coffee on their keyboards for sure...

Luckily I wasn't drinking anyhting!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

you posted to!:roftl::roftl:

I did NOT refer to anything that is supposed to be kept private.

Most people are able to make a difference between a joke and a fact.

Moreover, most people would notice the INTENTION behind my posts and the direction some of us wanted this thread to take.

Some people didn't get it so someone had to take action and I am pleased with it.

Edited by suzie

:mfr_lol:

This has been going on for years here! :roftl: