Sunday Express Interview

Naectegale

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy for him!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Can't we open a thread in which we guess who the alleged partner is?:naughty::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I think it's Christian Louboutin...............:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: little louboutin booties for the babies!!!! with little sparkly things and everything! :wub2:

We should write down the names of all the possible candidates! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Lady Gaga

Adele

Cherrise

Albert

Ella

random Drag queen

A certain blond fluffy man... :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: guy that proposed on Twitter (name skips my mind)

did I forget anyone?

Yeah: mine, CL. (See quoted post...):naughty:

We should make a poll of it. (Perhaps it has been done already, was off this afternoon)

I don't like the character, and I don't find Rob all that attractive, but I'm sure he's a nice guy. I adore Taylor Lautner and Jacob though.:teehee:

So what planet does two-headed alien Mika come from?:naughty:

not team jacob! :shocked:

xD

Edwards just so, nice in the book, how can you not like him?

He trys to do what's best, he trys to be so good bless him xD

But if it came between Edward and Jasper... corrrrrr :biggrin2:

People, people, this should be a depressing thread, the OH NO, MIKA IS SEEING SOMEONE AND ITS NOT ME! thread.

Instead you are all talking about aliens and vampires and garlic.Bad, bad fans!:sneaky2:

SORRY! :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

WE WERE DESTINED TO BE!

is that alright? or too over the top xD

People, people, this should be a depressing thread, the OH NO, MIKA IS SEEING SOMEONE AND ITS NOT ME! thread.

Instead you are all talking about aliens and vampires and garlic.Bad, bad fans!:sneaky2:

I wanted to cut my wrists, but I couldn't find a good knife, so... :dunno:

I don't like the character, and I don't find Rob all that attractive, but I'm sure he's a nice guy. I adore Taylor Lautner and Jacob though.:teehee:

So what planet does two-headed alien Mika come from?:naughty:

The Two Headed Mika Is From "In Space".. Mika Accidently Let That One Slip About His "Maybe Alien Garlic Smelling Two Headed Twin?" :naughty:

Okay.

MIKA, WHY???????????!!!!! I WAS GOING TO PROPOSE TO YOU WHEN I SAW YOU IN CONCERT NEXT MONTH! I HAD SO MANY PLANS! :crybaby:

:naughty:

Yeah But We Don't For Sure Yet Till He Actually Says With His Own Mouth To Believe 110% That It's Real, I Reckon I'm Having A Nightmare Dreaming All Of This... If It Is Real Then I Reckon Many More People Will Be Looking For Good Knifes To Cut Their Wrists With But I Don't Think We Should Talk About Such Issue As Self Harming Because It's A Serious Matter

Nothing, nothing! He just doesn't want people to know.

You know, the "It's PRIVATE" thing... bla bla bla... :rolls_eyes:

Personally I prefer onion, but hey! :aah:

You're so demanding:mf_rosetinted:

not team jacob! :shocked:

xD

Edwards just so, nice in the book, how can you not like him?

He trys to do what's best, he trys to be so good bless him xD

But if it came between Edward and Jasper... corrrrrr :biggrin2:

I found Edward a rather annoying character in the book. But he was outshined by Bella's annoyingness and Robert was even blown away by Kristen's portrayal of Bella, nailing the annoying nature of the character and added that extra bit of annoyingness with her own personality, or rather, lack of personality. Even a rock has more facial expressions than that woman.

Overall I think Twilight is a very badly written serie with shallow characters and 2 even more shallow leads. Only Taylor is fun:naughty:

I found Edward a rather annoying character in the book. But he was outshined by Bella's annoyingness and Robert was even blown away by Kristen's portrayal of Bella, nailing the annoying nature of the character and added that extra bit of annoyingness with her own personality, or rather, lack of personality. Even a rock has more facial expressions than that woman.

Overall I think Twilight is a very badly written serie with shallow characters and 2 even more shallow leads. Only Taylor is fun:naughty:

I agree. :roftl:

SORRY! :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

WE WERE DESTINED TO BE!

is that alright? or too over the top xD

Okay.

MIKA, WHY???????????!!!!! I WAS GOING TO PROPOSE TO YOU WHEN I SAW YOU IN CONCERT NEXT MONTH! I HAD SO MANY PLANS! :crybaby:

:naughty:

He's a bloody liar. He told me: don't tell anybody! And then he tells the world in a newspaper. :sneaky2:

And I see he even had plans with other people! Unforgivable. :shun:

:mf_rosetinted:

Creepy, but... :roftl:

Yeah But We Don't For Sure Yet Till He Actually Says With His Own Mouth To Believe 110% That It's Real, I Reckon I'm Having A Nightmare Dreaming All Of This... If It Is Real Then I Reckon Many More People Will Be Looking For Good Knifes To Cut Their Wrists With But I Don't Think We Should Talk About Such Issue As Self Harming Because It's A Serious Matter

I wasn't making fun of the self-harming subject, I know it's serious. It was only an expression, a way of speaking (and btw, hope it hasn't offended anyone! :blink: if it did, I'm sorry!)

And I truly hope no-one gets depressed because of this. Geez! :boxed: Mika is a normal person. Famous, but normal. He has the right to be happy whith whoever he wants. We kinda assumed from the beggining that he was single, but...

Lets face it...he's too hot to be single! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I know...I can't help it! :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Mary

Have you looked next to the garlic? :blink:

:doh:

Found it!

Goodbye, oh sad and meaningless life!

:crybaby:

================

Was it too much? :naughty:

Edited by Mary

I wasn't making fun of the self-harming subject, I know it's serious. It was only an expression, a way of speaking (and btw, hope it hasn't offended anyone! :blink: if it did, I'm sorry!)

And I truly hope no-one gets depressen because of this. Geez! :boxed: Mika is a normal person. Famous, but normal. He has the right to be happy whith whoever he wants. We kinda assumed from the beggining that he was single, but...

Lets face it...he's too hot to be single! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I know...I can't help it! :mf_rosetinted:

I Know You Were Just Using That Has An Expression But I Just Said That Before Someone Interpreted It The Wrong Way.. But I Think This Is A Very Sad Day For Mika Fans Who Have Been Dreaming Of Dating Mika, The Dream Bubble May Of Been Popped... :thumbdown: