Sunday Express Interview

Naectegale

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think so. He makes eyecontact a lot and not only with people he recognises.

Are you saying he didn't recognize me from all the MFC projects I was in that had our pics attached? :shun: *humpf*

:roftl::roftl:

Stalking the hotel guests, oh Mika!:roftl:

On the subject of relationship, well it’s been back and forth for some time now…I mean the things he’s telling the journalists!

I don’t know what to think until he’s getting married!:wink2:

But stalking the hotel guests, that is just hilarious :lmao: maybe some former guests needs to have someone to talk to! As a shrink! :fisch:

:lmao:

On the subject of relationship, well it’s been back and forth for some time now…I mean the things he’s telling the journalists!

But stalking the hotel guests, that is just hilarious :lmao: maybe some former guests needs to have someone to talk to! As a shrink! :fisch:

It's probably one of his imaginary relationships lol :naughty:

That's also true - take Scala for example - but he knows who's from MFC and who isn't. Take the pub for example.

Yes but there are many new MFCers and he most certainly doesn't know us all.

Are you saying he didn't recognize me from all the MFC projects I was in that had our pics attached? :shun: *humpf*

:roftl::roftl:

Ofcourse he recognised you! But you're like the creme de la crop:mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if the hotel guests stalk him back? :naughty: Do they have nice comfy chairs next to the windows at the hotel? I wonderrrr

Oh I know he doesn't know everyone, I know I certainly don't :roftl: But there are people who have followed him since 07 and he certainly knows who they are.

Yeah and he takes his liberties with these people, like refusing their gifts which they handcrafted with all their love :sneaky2::naughty:

Oh I know he doesn't know everyone, I know I certainly don't :roftl: But there are people who have followed him since 07 and he certainly knows who they are.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree :aah: It's not because you've registered here back in 2007 or went to a gig back than,that he knows who you are or recognizes you. Not even if you've been to 20 gigs, that still doesn't mean anything. Some people just tend to be more noticed than others.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree :aah: It's not because you've registered here back in 2007 or went to a gig back than,that he knows who you are or recognizes you. Not even if you've been to 20 gigs, that still doesn't mean anything. Some people just tend to be more noticed than others.

I'm not saying he recognises me :roftl: I've only just started to go to these Mika things more often. But I know he recognises Rose, Sara, Freddie, Sivan and probably loads of others :aah:

I wonder if the hotel guests stalk him back? :naughty: Do they have nice comfy chairs next to the windows at the hotel? I wonderrrr

Not to forget binoculars...with dark vision!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Yeah and he takes his liberties with these people, like refusing their gifts which they handcrafted with all their love :sneaky2::naughty:

Yeah and it’s even not like receiving underwear from a stranger.:naughty:

I'm not saying he recognises me :roftl: I've only just started to go to these Mika things more often. But I know he recognises Rose, Sara, Freddie, Sivan and probably loads of others :aah:

It wasn't aimed at you :aah: I meant that I surely know he doesn't recognize me at all, and I've been following him since 2007 as well, been to gigs in 2007 as well, just like many many others so, it's not a general rule :teehee:

And exact, it's a matter of how frequent and what the circumstances were etc etc :) I've got to admit, I'm just happy with the eyecontact he gives during gigs, I don't care if he recognizes me or not:blush-anim-cl:

It wasn't aimed at you :aah: I meant that I surely know he doesn't recognize me at all, and I've been following him since 2007 as well, been to gigs in 2007 as well, just like many many others so, it's not a general rule :teehee:

And exact, it's a matter of how frequent and what the circumstances were etc etc :) I've got to admit, I'm just happy with the eyecontact he gives during gigs, I don't care if he recognizes me or not:blush-anim-cl:

Mika does have a very good memory though :wink2:

:roftl:

Okay, I am officially going to bed now. Night guys!

Hey, if its easy for him to stalk guests, that hotel is a nice spot for fans to stalk Mika!

Maybe he shouldn't reveal secrets like this...

I know one thing, I'm NEVER staying in that hotel!:naughty:

At least on that side of the building.:naughty:

I've Wondered That Too!

But If He Did See Me When I Saw Him Live, If I Were Mika I Would Of Freaked Out A Little... My Hair Is Very Simluar To His And I Was Wearing A Mika T-Shirt In The Front Row..

But That Does Fascinate Me, What Does He See From In His Position? We Know From Our Position But What About Mika's??

You can tell if he looks at you, as long as you are in the first few rows of course, there's no doubt.

Don't think so. He makes eyecontact a lot and not only with people he recognises.

he made a lot of eye contact with the cute guy behind me at Scala that he pulled up on stage,( I don't think he was a reg fan) he also made some with ME and my camera, but I was holding my cam away from my face quite a bit so I could see HIM better lol.