• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Why not? Are you ill?:boxed:

I've been sick for a few months. It's been gradually getting worse, with limited good days. My immune system's gone crazy. I might be ok by then, I might not. IDK atm. But it's just safer to cancel all plans and live like a hermit.

I've been sick for a few months. It's been gradually getting worse, with limited good days. My immune system's gone crazy. I might be ok by then, I might not. IDK atm. But it's just safer to cancel all plans and live like a hermit.

Kelz!:shocked: That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear it. Is it the Crohn's or something else? Many hugs to you (virtually, where you can't catch anything off me):huglove:

What a bummer. I was so looking forward to meeting you and was looking forward to you seeing Mika and going fangurly:teehee:

Kelz!:shocked: That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear it. Is it the Crohn's or something else? Many hugs to you (virtually, where you can't catch anything off me):huglove:

What a bummer. I was so looking forward to meeting you and was looking forward to you seeing Mika and going fangurly:teehee:

Aww thanks for the virtual hugs. :huglove::naughty: Without going into too much detail, since this is a gig thread.. It's all Crohn's related with a dose of anxiety/depression/helpless feeling thrown in the mix to make things really exciting. :thumb_yello: I was looking forward to meeting/hanging out with everyone on a holiday. The gig itself didn't matter any more to me, as many already know..

I 99.9% definitely won't be coming. I have 1, maybe 2 tickets to get rid of if anyone knows of anyone etcetc. Otherwise it/they will be going on ebay.

Have a great time everyone.

Aww thanks for the virtual hugs. :huglove::naughty: Without going into too much detail, since this is a gig thread.. It's all Crohn's related with a dose of anxiety/depression/helpless feeling thrown in the mix to make things really exciting. :thumb_yello: I was looking forward to meeting/hanging out with everyone on a holiday. The gig itself didn't matter any more to me, as many already know..

:jawdrop:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :tears:

Awww... you know what's best for you, and I think it's best if you stay at home rather than going and making yourself worse... but I'll miss you!

:jawdrop:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :tears:

Awww... you know what's best for you, and I think it's best if you stay at home rather than going and making yourself worse... but I'll miss you!

:tears: I know.. I really was looking forward to going.. And after a few days detoxing my system and resting up, the reality sunk in, and I realised I really wanted the concert and it was all bluff me trying to convince myself that I didn't.. :( ugh.

:tears: I know.. I really was looking forward to going.. And after a few days detoxing my system and resting up, the reality sunk in, and I realised I really wanted the concert and it was all bluff me trying to convince myself that I didn't.. :( ugh.

:tears: I know this is a chronic thing that you always have to beat back but...is there really nothing the doctors can do? :huh:

Awwww... :tears: I really really hope you can...

Otherwise, I'll tell Mika that you couldn't make it but wanted to shun him in person :teehee:

:huglove: you know your father will record in 10mfp's for me :teehee:

that he will... Oh, and I'll PM you..

It's not the same. Both my parents should be there :shun:

(check your phone :naughty:)

Lol! Did you get my reply??

:tears: I know this is a chronic thing that you always have to beat back but...is there really nothing the doctors can do? :huh:

Umm.. to answer briefly, Yes. But, I always treat it naturally by myself. And, I always have a bad run after winter. It's important that I do though, because my immune system needs to be balanced. This year has been tougher with extra flu strains that last longer floating around, and so many of you have been catching it so you all know what I mean. Good news though: I've been doing something different last 4 days and it seems to be working.

As for doctors: If I was willing to endure the ups and downs of meds then I could become addicted to steroids and strong painkillers and become a bi-polar zombie for 3-6 months. That's how they treat Crohns. :thumb_yello:

Awwww... :tears: I really really hope you can...

Otherwise, I'll tell Mika that you couldn't make it but wanted to shun him in person :teehee:

that he will... Oh, and I'll PM you..

:naughty: Tell him I didn't want his boy germs. :shun::teehee:

If this latest little trick I'm trying works out, I could possibly drop my percentage of coming to 50/50. We'll see. I'll have to decide by Monday next week. I think if I do come it will only be for 2 nights.

If this latest little trick I'm trying works out, I could possibly drop my percentage of coming to 50/50. We'll see. I'll have to decide by Monday next week. I think if I do come it will only be for 2 nights.

Righto then... he pribably doesn't want your girl germs anyways! :shun:

That's good that whatever you're doing is working... I hope you can... even if it's only for a few days...

Yar thanks :pinkbow: Same here :) S&M will be all fangurly.. so, someone's gotta come and tell Meekar off.. :teehee:

Is S&M going now?

I thought she couldn't afford it...

Fingers crossed for you Kelzy. :thumb_yello:

Hey Australian Mika Fans check out the

"Aussie Fans: Wanna Meet Mika" thread in the Mika News and Press section.

There is a chance to win a double pass to Mika's Show in Sydney November 24/09 as well as the opportunity to meet Mika himself.

Good Luck to those who enter!:thumb_yello:

Hey Australian Mika Fans check out the

"Aussie Fans: Wanna Meet Mika" thread in the Mika News and Press section.

There is a chance to win a double pass to Mika's Show in Sydney November 24/09 as well as the opportunity to meet Mika himself.

Good Luck to those who enter!:thumb_yello:

Cool. I mean, I already have tickets, but this would guarantee I would meet Mika.

(Have you all heard this already? I don't see it posted, thought you

might want to know about the support act...)

Orianthi is Australia’s own guitar wunderkind. At only 24 years of age she has already experienced what most aspiring musicians only dream of; she has opened for Steve Vai, played alongside idol Carrie Underwood, traded solos with legend Carlos Santana and shared the stage with King of Pop Michael Jackson.

It is with great pleasure The Frontier Touring Company announce Orianthi to support Mika in Sydney this November. Performing this one off show in Sydney with Mika will be yet another feather in Orianthi’s already budding cap.

Adelaide girl Orianthi has grown up with music; her father was a keen musician it was no surprise that when she picked up an acoustic guitar as a child, playing it was second nature. Orianthi recalls, "When I was 11, Carlos Santana came to play Adelaide and that show really affected me. I begged my dad to get me a second hand electric guitar so I could be like Carlos, and that was it, no more acoustic. After that, I would buy all of Carlos' videos — on VHS! — which I kept rewinding to try and learn his solos. I totally wore out the tapes."

After her performance with Carrie Underwood at the 2009 Grammy Awards, the buzz for Orianthi was escalating, so much so that Michael Jackson offered her a place in his live band for his This Is It tour dates in London. Although the tour was not meant to be, just being asked was a life changing experience for the young Australian.

We are now lucky enough to see her perform at the Enmore Theatre this November in support of Mika. This modern guitar prodigy packs modern-girl power punch into shredding and she will perform tracks from her new album ‘Believe’; please welcome Orianthi.

Mika’s return to Australia will see him showcasing tracks from his highly anticipated album The Boy Who Knew Too Much. A matured Mika returns to the forefront on The Boy Who Knew Too Much. Again collaborating with Greg Wells, lead single ‘We Are Golden’ caused Perez Hilton to proclaim the track: “…epic. Huge. Massive. And, of course, happy!”, as it peaked at #10 on Australia’s ARIA chart.

As Mika returns, there’s only one thing we can expect from his performance: a sold out show.

Tickets are selling fast so don’t miss out!

http://hangout.altsounds.com/news/112887-orianthi-announced-to-support-mika-sydney-show.html