Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

btw, so what about those "rounds" they mention, does it mean you have to do something to enter the next round, or is it just about being lucky enough to win? :blink:

They are random drawings so it's all down to luck. Your odds to win the first round are based on how many entries they have for your city, your chances of winning the second round then become 1 in 2 and your odds of winning the piano lesson at that point become 1 in 10.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, great prices! Good luck to everyone!! :thumb_yello:

I must say I'm so disappointed it's only for US and Canada. I have also bought tickets to those North American gigs. And I know there will never be a competition I can take part of, because he is not coming to my country :aah:

I must say I'm so disappointed it's only for US and Canada. I have also bought tickets to those North American gigs. And I know there will never be a competition I can take part of, because he is not coming to my country :aah:

Well, I think he might do something similar for the European leg of the tour - not in every country, likely, but for Europe as a whole...:dunno:

As for your luck with him ever visiting your country, I think you still have a better chance than me....:cool:The biggest names only come here after they have been in the business for at least 25 years :naughty:..

Well, I think he might do something similar for the European leg of the tour - not in every country, likely, but for Europe as a whole...:dunno:

As for your luck with him ever visiting your country, I think you still have a better chance than me....:cool:The biggest names only come here after they have been in the business for at least 25 years :naughty:..

just about the same here...

but lady gaga has been here mid august... why cant he follow her steps now?! :naughty:

Oh, I hope he will do something similar for Europe as a whole!! :thumb_yello:

Yes, I think Finland has been quite lucky, because we have had a few stars here lately (like Madonna, Bruce several times etc). It's just that I'm not actually interested in other artists, only Mika :naughty:

Yes and may I remind people that there is currently a points competition going on with Mikasounds that everyone can participate in, particularly since the prize for the WAG video is 50,000 points and there are no country or age restrictions.

Is it too much to ask to just have some celebration in these gig and competition threads instead of people complaining that they are not included?

I realize there are places like South America where Mika has yet to tour but Mika will be touring Europe shortly and it's not like he hasn't done non stop promotion there for months now.

If people can't be happy with what they've got that's their choice, but at least allow me to enjoy my once-every-two-years tour without being told how unfair it is to others.

Yes and may I remind people that there is currently a points competition going on with Mikasounds that everyone can participate in, particularly since the prize for the WAG video is 50,000 points and there are no country or age restrictions.

Is it too much to ask to just have some celebration in these gig and competition threads instead of people complaining that they are not included?

I realize there are places like South America where Mika has yet to tour but Mika will be touring Europe shortly and it's not like he hasn't done non stop promotion there for months now.

If people can't be happy with what they've got that's their choice, but at least allow me to enjoy my once-every-two-years tour without being told how unfair it is to others.

:thumb_yello:

(by the way that competition is shut now LOL)

You are so right, and it is not too much to ask! :thumb_yello: Sorry :blush-anim-cl: I love it how he has fans everywhere, in Australia, Japan and South-America just like in North-America and Europe. I hope every part can have at least a small tour.

You are so right, and it is not too much to ask! :thumb_yello: Sorry :blush-anim-cl: I love it how he has fans everywhere, in Australia, Japan and South-America just like in North-America and Europe. I hope every part can have at least a small tour.

Yeah me too. It would be nice to go to gigs everywhere, wouldn't it? :naughty:

You enjoy it love (oh... you SO will too!!) :wink2:

This is yet another wonderful competition - GOOD LUCK to all who enter :thumb_yello:

Hmmmm... I wonder if Vixenbbw has seen this thread yet?! :teehee:

A Mika Piano Lesson!!!!

Does that include Mika wiping the drool from my chin - not because I am old - but the "dazzle" from staring at him.

Whoever wins this is going to freak out & I hope enjoy it thoroughly!!

What a contest!

What a prize!

Only Mika would dream up this - as well as the gig in your living room!

Who does these things??

To all MFCers: Did we choose/fall in love with/become fans of/ etc. etc. with the "right" artist/popstar/SongSmith or what??????????

Mika Mania WorldWide is ALIVE once again! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Does this competition mean that the shows are not sold out yet?

..just asking out of curiosiy - I don't even know how big the venues are..

nope, not sold out, anyway not LA and Oakland. and venue size a few thousand i think. but if you go there you still can't take part in the competition, you need to live in the US. :wink2:

nope, not sold out, anyway not LA and Oakland. and venue size a few thousand i think. but if you go there you still can't take part in the competition, you need to live in the US. :wink2:

Thank you, Mellody.:thumb_yello:

I never wanted to take part in the competition, though, that's not why asked about it:wink2:

A Mika Piano Lesson!!!!

Does that include Mika wiping the drool from my chin - not because I am old - but the "dazzle" from staring at him.

You will find a notice on the classroom door:

Ogling the piano teacher is strictly forbidden. :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

To all MFCers: Did we choose/fall in love with/become fans of/ etc. etc. with the "right" artist/popstar/SongSmith or what??????????

Mika Mania WorldWide is ALIVE once again! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

How very true. Of all the stars in all the world.....

I"m sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still very happy with all the gig though and with me being in California in that period :boing:

Edited by Guest