BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Jools Holland's show so much, it's a shame they stopped airing it in my country this year. What I like about it is that it's all about the music, and in the same show you can see the newest kid in pop, an alternative artist from an exotic country and the established rock royalty, all together enjoying the music. I was hoping Mika would be invited back.:wub2:

I love Jools Holland's show so much, it's a shame they stopped airing it in my country this year. What I like about it is that it's all about the music, and in the same show you can see the newest kid in pop, an alternative artist from an exotic country and the established rock royalty, all together enjoying the music. I was hoping Mika would be invited back.:wub2:

i love it too! the show is always about Music and amazing artists are invite there... as Muse and Mika :wub2:

can`t wait to see him back there :biggrin2:

i love it too! the show is always about Music and amazing artists are invite there... as Muse and Mika :wub2:

can`t wait to see him back there :biggrin2:

Funny you mention Muse, I ordered TBWKTM and the new Muse's album yesterday from Musimundo.They are going to be delivered next week!:wub2:

Funny you mention Muse, I ordered TBWKTM and the new Muse's album yesterday from Musimundo.They are going to be delivered next week!:wub2:

i went last monday to Musimundo and i saw the new Muse album :boing: i want to buy it so badly! :boing: but i don`t have enough money at the moment :boxed: i`ll have to wait a little more to buy it... :biggrin2:

I'm watching Jools Holland right now on Canadian television and Mika is on!

:jawdrop:

Edit - okay so it's the old one...but it's the Mika I fell in lurv with. Perfect Grace Kelly. :wub2:

Edited by Suzy

New Mika TV appearances in the UK.

Mika: Video Exclusive

The Lebanese-born singer's video Blame It on the Girls, taken from his album The Boy Who Knew Too Much SUB

General Music/Ballet/Dance

Saturday 3rd October at 11:00am on Channel 4

:woot_jump:

I loove BIOTG soooo much,can't wait to see the video!!!:wub2:

Thanks!

I'm hoping Mika does something a bit different on Jools tonight. Not WAG, basically :naughty: (not even the acoustic version tbh). I do think he has flogged that enough now.

I suppose he will have to do BIOTG :dunno:. However I'd love to see him do a pure acoustic (just piano, no frills at all) Good Gone Girl, or Blue Eyes, or even Pick Up Off The Floor. Or maybe Rain, although I'm not really a fan of the acoustic version of that: too whiny :teehee:.

If he can't showcase his acoustic talents and voice on something like Jools Holland, then when can he?? I don't want to see him bounding around on this show :blink:. There's a time and a place.

I kind of feel we just don't see enough of Mika at the piano these days. I miss the days when he would just sit there and play My Interpretation or Love Today or even Grace Kelly with nothing but voice and piano.

Mika To Appear On Later With Jools Holland

8daa15640b995bf22e88317aa084a04c.jpg

Make space in your social calendars tonight from 10pm and tune in to BBC2 because Mika will be live on this week's 'Later...with Jools Holland'!

He will be performing tracks from his new album 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' live in the studio so make sure you're watching.

For more information head to the 'Later With Jools Holland' website and don't forget that the full length 'Later...' with even more Mika will be broadcast on BBC2 at 11:35pm on Friday October 2nd.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/later/

http://www.mikasounds.com/news/view/687/Mika_To_Appear_On_Later_With_Jools_Holland

New Mika TV appearances in the UK.

Mika: Video Exclusive

The Lebanese-born singer's video Blame It on the Girls, taken from his album The Boy Who Knew Too Much SUB

Saturday 3rd October at 11:00am on Channel 4

BBC 2

Later Live - with Jools Holland

Lebanese pop singer Mika returns to the studio to perform songs from his album The Boy Who Knew Too Much. Soul mainstay Gladys Knight joins the host to revisit classics from her extensive back-catalogue, Wakefield-based band the Cribs showcase tracks from Ignore the Ignorant. Includes debut Later appearances by Colombian singer Shakira and shoegaze-rockers the xx SUB HD

Tuesday 29th September at 10:00pm on BBC 2

AMAZING!!! T4P! :thumb_yello:

I think Mika is starting to take over the TV & radio.. I LOVE IT!

I wonder if Mika will wear more or less clothes in the BIOTG vid than in WAG??.. :naughty:

What's is the difference between tonight's show and Friday's?

Tonight the program is 35 minutes, and Friday 65 mins...:blink:

On the one tonight it only shows the main artists on the show perform whilst on the Friday show it's longer because all the artists on the show perform, that's why there's an extra 30 mins or so.. I'm just confused cos according to the TV listings on my TV it doesn't mention Mika performing on there tonight...