babspanky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

IT WAS F***ING AMAZING!!!!

Arrgghhh, I can't even begin to describe how good it was. Loads of interaction with Owen, Mika's roadie. He's a fun dude.

Mika recorded BIOTG, Pick Up Off The Floor and Rain. He done BIOTG and Rain live as well, but different performances. Like, he done all three songs and then he went live and re-done two.

Interaction with Mika as well! After he recorded Rain he saw us doing our dance and he was like "What WAS that?!" :roftl: And started imitating it lol.

I also managed to tell him that my mum loves "I See You" and that it's her favourite song. He held my hand :wub2::wub2: They're very soft lol :naughty: Then Babs chirped in and was like "I'm her mother." Mika looked at her like :shocked: and said "Really?!" and Babs said "No" xDD

Very funny!

I think that was the second time he came over to us though. He came to us once before but since I never really said anything (not that I can recall anyway :aah:) there's not really much to tell....because I can't remember what happened. xD

Absolutely can't wait for Friday!

And can I just say how amazing our view was? Before we got in the studio someone over the speakers said "I hear we have some Mika Fans?" and we all went "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!" :roftl: Oh God it was so embarrassing lol, but they put us first in line! And they were like "everyone behind the Mika fans" haha!!!! So we had an AMAZING view.

Martin interacted with us during the live BIOTG by clapping in our direction, and Mika was clapping to us too, to tell us to keep going.

They re-done SO many Shakira songs >_<

We completely rocked out to Hips Don't Lie though LOL.

During the recording, when Mika was by the piano he kept looking at us and smiling :swoon:

sorry my memory is all jumbled up I keep remembering odd bits.

We met him outside as well and confirmed that the next single is RAIN. He is releasing BIOTG as well but in different countries or something, I think he's releasing them at the same time. He was all like "wait till you see the video!" and we were like "Ooooohh!!" and he said "I'm wearing clothes!" :roftl:

We thanked him for doing Pick Up Off The Floor as well because it was BEAUTIFUL.

If anyone wants to add to this they're more than welcome lol, my brain is frazzled from amazingnessnessness.

Sounds awesome Caroline! Bab should have stuck with the story that she's your mother. :roftl:

I'm just downloading it now, but it sounds like Pick up off the Floor won't air until the Friday episode so I'll have to download it again. :naughty:

Pretty good performance, but because I was wearing a white t shirt, had to stand behind the others, didn't find out til I got there, you had to wear dark clothing!

So, I didn't see anything of Mika, but reasonable view of Shakira and Cribs.

He sounded good though, and it seemed to go well.

Just have to wait til Friday.

Sounds awesome Caroline! Bab should have stuck with the story that she's your mother. :roftl:

I'm just downloading it now, but it sounds like Pick up off the Floor won't air until the Friday episode so I'll have to download it again. :naughty:

It was amazing beyond comparison in my opinion. I preferred it over a gig :aah: but that's probably because it was a good view without barriers and no pushing. Take away all the other randoms and just keep Mika and we'll be swimming :aah:

I'd love to go to more TV shows :wub2: The off air is stuff is incredible. Sunshine boy kept looking at us when they were recording; nice to know he recognises us and was interacting. I know a lot of people don't like him, but he was trying to join in. It was sweet really.

Pretty good performance, but because I was wearing a white t shirt, had to stand behind the others, didn't find out til I got there, you had to wear dark clothing!

I'm really sorry you had a pants view.

thank you all for the videos and the captions :biggrin2:

Hey guys!

IT WAS F***ING AMAZING!!!!

Arrgghhh, I can't even begin to describe how good it was. Loads of interaction with Owen, Mika's roadie. He's a fun dude.

Mika recorded BIOTG, Pick Up Off The Floor and Rain. He done BIOTG and Rain live as well, but different performances. Like, he done all three songs and then he went live and re-done two.

Interaction with Mika as well! After he recorded Rain he saw us doing our dance and he was like "What WAS that?!" :ro ftl: And started imitating it lol.

I also managed to tell him that my mum loves "I See You" and that it's her favourite song. He held my hand :w ub2::wu b2: They're very soft lol :naughty: Then Babs chirped in and was like "I'm her mother." Mika looked at her like :shocked: and said "Really?!" and Babs said "No" xDD

Very funny!

I think that was the second time he came over to us though. He came to us once before but since I never really said anything (not that I can recall anyway :aah:) there's not really much to tell....because I can't remember what happened. xD

Absolutely can't wait for Friday!

And can I just say how amazing our view was? Before we got in the studio someone over the speakers said "I hear we have some Mika Fans?" and we all went "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!" :ro ftl: Oh God it was so embarrassing lol, but they put us first in line! And they were like "everyone behind the Mika fans" haha!!!! So we had an AMAZING view.

Martin interacted with us during the live BIOTG by clapping in our direction, and Mika was clapping to us too, to tell us to keep going.

They re-done SO many Shakira songs >_<

We completely rocked out to Hips Don't Lie though LOL.

During the recording, when Mika was by the piano he kept looking at us and smiling :swoon:

sorry my memory is all jumbled up I keep remembering odd bits.

We met him outside as well and confirmed that the next single is RAIN. He is releasing BIOTG as well but in different countries or something, I think he's releasing them at the same time. He was all like "wait till you see the video!" and we were like "Ooooohh!!" and he said "I'm wearing clothes!" :roftl:

We thanked him for doing Pick Up Off The Floor as well because it was BEAUTIFUL.

If anyone wants to add to this they're more than welcome lol, my brain is frazzled from amazingnessnessness.

wowwwwwwwww :mf_lustslow:

amazing experience!

clothes in the new video? ohhhhhhhh :sad:

:naughty:

kinda weird all... BIOTG only in a few countries? :blink: well... i guess that`s ok...

Pick Up Off The Floor live :wub2: i can`t wait to see a video of that :biggrin2:

why didn't you just take yr top off eh Rose?? ;)

sorry to hear that rose. next time you'll know! is it for the glare?

:thumb_yello: i agree

Interaction with Mika as well! After he recorded Rain he saw us doing our dance and he was like "What WAS that?!" And started imitating it lol.

Imitating it?! LMAO! That must have been hilarious! :aah:

I also managed to tell him that my mum loves "I See You" and that it's her favourite song. He held my hand.They're very soft lol Then Babs chirped in and was like "I'm her mother." Mika looked at her like <shocked> and said "Really?!" and Babs said "No" xDD

:lmfao:

That's awesome! I wish I could have seen his face. :naughty:

I remember the first time he held my hand. I think I must have replayed that moment in my head about a thousand times. :blush-anim-cl:

And can I just say how amazing our view was? Before we got in the studio someone over the speakers said "I hear we have some Mika Fans?" and we all went "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!" Oh God it was so embarrassing lol, but they put us first in line! And they were like "everyone behind the Mika fans" haha!!!! So we had an AMAZING view.

Mika fans for world domination! :punk:

During the recording, when Mika was by the piano he kept looking at us and smiling

Aww! I really think he loves the MFC love at these TV appearances. :tears::wub2:

He was all like "wait till you see the video!" and we were like "Ooooohh!!" and he said "I'm wearing clothes!"

:roftl:

Mika wearing clothes? Pff. That's SO 2007. :shun:

How beautiful? Was the arrangement similar to the album version? Did he whip out that one verse all intense and powerful and smokey jazz club like?

I hope they air it!!! :hair:

Well, it wouldn't have helped unless she was wearing a black bra under her white shirt...:naughty:

I'm hoping Mika does something a bit different on Jools tonight. Not WAG, basically :naughty: (not even the acoustic version tbh). I do think he has flogged that enough now.

I suppose he will have to do BIOTG :dunno:. However I'd love to see him do a pure acoustic (just piano, no frills at all) Good Gone Girl, or Blue Eyes, or even Pick Up Off The Floor. Or maybe Rain, although I'm not really a fan of the acoustic version of that: too whiny :teehee:.

If he can't showcase his acoustic talents and voice on something like Jools Holland, then when can he?? I don't want to see him bounding around on this show :blink:. There's a time and a place.

I kind of feel we just don't see enough of Mika at the piano these days. I miss the days when he would just sit there and play My Interpretation or Love Today or even Grace Kelly with nothing but voice and piano.

Nicely said Rach.

Well, that sounds like it was pretty amazing. Thanks for the report Caz. But why was it so hush hush that people were going?:dunno: Or have I just missed a thread somewhere?

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Friday's extended version. Caz I don't think I quite understand what you meant about the songs being redone. Which were broadcast? The live or the recorded?

OK, now I've watched the two clips on youtube... Yep, I spotted Jemma and Caz, but it looked like Sarah Lou on the other side of Caz. I thought you all meant Sariflor.

I loved the beginning of Rain. Loved the look on his face and the attitude he seemed to be projecting. As if he really was singing it to his ex, right then. (Wonder if they were watching?:teehee:)

I get what you ladies mean about the dancing in Rain. I don't mean to be awful, but I so hope Mika does not take that up. It looks to me like when you're in church and you have a "modern chorus" that has actions.

It would just freak me out too much.

Thank you for the links Miro and Caz for the report! :wub2:

Found BIOTG on youtube :biggrin2:

Aaand Rain
:thumb_yello:

sariflor tweeted that he did "pick up off the floor"! :shocked::swoon: as i can read from this thread that she was there live, was that song on tv too? or will we have to wait until they show the whole thing?

Hey guys, I was there too:mf_lustslow: Yes, Pick Up Off The Floor is AMAZING LIVE and Mika sang it playing a grand piano:wub2: Jools said all tracks sung tonight will be on Friday's version. Listening to PUOTF live was just :swoon::mf_lustslow::swoon::wub2:

Sorry I can't keep up with the whole thread - but awesome review though Caz!

Have we seen the video?