Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wohooooooooo, got my tickets for Amsterdam, Hamburg and Berlin! :groupwave:

I couldn´t resist to buy one for Leipzig and Munich also. Temptation was too huge...:teehee:

Now I just need to get the days off from work. :aah:

But paying the shipping fee for every single ticket again sucks! :sneaky2:

Edited by Silke

Wohooooooooo, got my tickets for Amsterdam, Hamburg and Berlin! :groupwave:

I couldn´t resist to buy one for Leipzig and Munich also. Temptation was too huge...:teehee:

Now I just need to get the days off from work. :aah:

But paying the shipping fee for every single ticket again sucks! :sneaky2:

You know this made think that I actually just bought a ticket for a show in my own town and they will charge me a fee for sending it to me!:aah:

I would probalby have saved a fortune if I've had the patience and waited for the tickets to be on sale in my local ticket shop!:blink:

Wien - 29th March

Paris' date=' Bercy - 26th April

B!anca is so happy and so do I !

Looking forward to meet you there ! :thumb_yello:[/quote']

MUM YOU'RE THE BEST! I mean, you ARE golden!

I really can't wait to meet you there either! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh wait you're coming back home from work in few hours....

sorry, I'm very: :hypo::pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt::hypo:

You know this made think that I actually just bought a ticket for a show in my own town and they will charge me a fee for sending it to me!:aah:

I would probalby have saved a fortune if I've had the patience and waited for the tickets to be on sale in my local ticket shop!:blink:

Yes that's probably true unfortunately :huh:

enfin une super bonne nouvelle je vais des maintenant acheter mes billet pour bercy et ecouter la superbe voix de super mika il merite surtout le titre de voix d or moi se que j aime cez lui c est ses cheveux bisous atous :thumb_yello:

Edited by cris

enfin une super bonne nouvelle je vais des maintenant acheter mes billet pour bercy et ecouter la superbe voix de super mika il merite surtout le titre de voix d or moi se que j aime chez lui c est ses cheveux bisous atous :thumb_yello:

Edited by cris

tried and order the ticks for the shows I wanted today, but was shocked to see the shipping and handling charges.. :shocked: 7 € in pure expenses.. is that normal..? :blink:

besides, placing an order off the iphone is not the most comfy way. will probably do it tonite from home. :teehee:

EDIT: just read some pages of this thread and saw it is normal, apparantly. :blink:

this is the inconvenient of sneaking on the internet from work hehe :teehee:

Edited by avoca

I'm going to Paris and Milan (:yay::kachinga::fangurl::bow::cheerful_h4h::tears:)..but I don't have enough money for the tickets for me and my friend at the moment..I have to recharge the card..

For now I'll buy only the tickets for 1 gig....Wondering which one is going to sell out first :naughty: Maybe Paris?

enfin une super bonne nouvelle je vais des maintenant acheter mes billet pour bercy et ecouter la superbe voix de super mika il merite surtout le titre de voix d or moi se que j aime chez lui c est ses cheveux bisous atous :thumb_yello:

bienvenu!et si tu as besoin d'aide,ce forum étant international,nous avon sun topic pour les francophones ;)

if you need help,french thread is here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2552157#post2552157

Just dropping in, ready to buy tickets ... No time to read the whole thread though, but do we already know anything about the Liévin-tickets? Are they working on it or ... ? (because the gig is also now in the list on Mikasounds).

Anything else I need to know before buying tickets? :aah: