Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm getting scared when i look at the list in my signature... WTF was i thinking, buying all those tickets, for shows that take place within 2 weeks?! :shocked: but it's so easy in combination with an interrail ticket! guess i just have to accept that i'm officially mad. :insane:

i'm getting scared when i look at the list in my signature... WTF was i thinking, buying all those tickets, for shows that take place within 2 weeks?! :shocked: but it's so easy in combination with an interrail ticket! guess i just have to accept that i'm officially mad. :insane:

Don't worry...But tbh I start having some qualms about my "panic purchases" yesterday. They will calm down though very soon, I'm sure. It's just the thought of all the precious money spent in one go - not even including travelling costs and accomodation :eek:

But it'll be so worth it! :dance_man::thumb_yello:

At least your signature line looks more interesting than mine, which is all London, London, London, London... :insane::lol3:

I would totally go to all gigs I could afford in my home country. :thumb_yello:

Just dropping in, ready to buy tickets ... No time to read the whole thread though, but do we already know anything about the Liévin-tickets? Are they working on it or ... ? (because the gig is also now in the list on Mikasounds).

Anything else I need to know before buying tickets? :aah:

The town of Lievin is sure that mika comes :wink2:

http://www.lievin-infos.com/actualite/suite.php?newsid=1216

Well well well ticket time again....mhas it been noted already? this thread is too long for me know...

... are the MODS gonna come clean and upfront and say if they are getting Freebies this tour???

Just wondering that's all...like to keep things above board and all that.:thumb_yello:

xx

I seriously considered going to the show on my birthday. Then realized exams would be near that, so I thought "no". Then I thought about the one on May 3rd. And still decided against it. I even researched flights and everything. :aah: But I will travel to see Mika in Europe one day.

... are the MODS gonna come clean and upfront and say if they are getting Freebies this tour???

Just wondering that's all...like to keep things above board and all that.:thumb_yello:

xx

Come clean? Interesting wording, makes it sound like we've got some dirty little secrets.

And if mods are getting freebies, no one's told me about it. I just bought tickets to a gig on this tour, and it was in freakin' euros. Not exactly a good exchange rate with the Canadian dollar. :bleh:

Come clean? Interesting wording, makes it sound like we've got some dirty little secrets.

And if mods are getting freebies, no one's told me about it. I just bought tickets to a gig on this tour, and it was in freakin' euros. Not exactly a good exchange rate with the Canadian dollar. :bleh:

you did mana? where are you going?

cannot check aaaaaaaaaaall threads sorry!

but i'm afraid we won't meet this round

Poor you :aah:

Are you coming to Amsterdam? :wub2: Antwerp? :wub2:

Anything else? :aah:

I sympathise! It wasn't until i looked up the exchange rate for tickets that I realise how far the pound had fallen! I was like yeah there's about 1.5 Euros to the pound, then discovered it's alot lower! :blink:

Hi everybody ! I apologize for my bad english.. But, I NEED HELP. Im reaally worrying because I've bought 2 tickets on mikasounds or sandbag. I booked it on tuesday evening, for Mika's show in Lyon in April. But Im just wondering when they are going to send the tickets? Ive read that they send it two weeks before the show date?? Is it real?? Im worrying so much, dont really know why, but i am ! need someone to answerrrrr ! Have you ever bought tickets on that site? how did it happen? Did you get them? & when? xxxx I know I suck theres no risk , but.. I feel so much like attending to this show !!

Hi everybody ! I apologize for my bad english.. But, I NEED HELP. Im reaally worrying because I've bought 2 tickets on mikasounds or sandbag. I booked it on tuesday evening, for Mika's show in Lyon in April. But Im just wondering when they are going to send the tickets? Ive read that they send it two weeks before the show date?? Is it real?? Im worrying so much, dont really know why, but i am ! need someone to answerrrrr ! Have you ever bought tickets on that site? how did it happen? Did you get them? & when? xxxx I know I suck theres no risk , but.. I feel so much like attending to this show !!

Good question, i would love to know as well if anyone knows when they ship the tickets..Thanks :thumb_yello:

You're already worrying for a show that takes place in april (or may, or whenever he's doing it)? Relax ....

Don't know when they'll send the tickets, but I'm sure it'll be on time.

For the last acoustic gigs I even had my tickets in time, and that tour was announced like 3 weeks before .. (ok, there were some problems with tickets, I know, but I personnaly haven't had any problem at all .. and now there's more time so I'm sure it'll be fine.)

Usually, for gigs, they send tickets like a month before .. But I'm not sure everything works exactly the same way :wink2:

You're already worrying for a show that takes place in april (or may, or whenever he's doing it)? Relax ....

I am not worried but having some concerns as i am not exactly living in Europe and i know it can take a bit of time to receive mail from different parts in Europe, but i am sure it will be ok, and April is 7 months away so it will surley get here on time. :thumb_yello:

He.. OKay. I was just worrying cause im from france. And usually, when i book tickets on internet, tickets are sent like a week after ive booked them... Actually i've discovered that it was sent a few time before the show takes place.. that's all ! thank you anyway! 8-) (ive also read that we could have to take it at box office, what does it exactly mean??) sorry, it really doesnt happen this way in france, im kind of lost :(

Don't worry!:thumb_yello:

I've travelled to several shows around Europe the last couple of years and only one time the ticket company's managed to actually send the tickets to me.

Even if they said in my mail that they were going to send them, they changed their mind and told me to pick up the ticket from the box office close to the venue.

But I've stopped being "the worrying kind" about it, even if it isn't the most comfortable thought to find a box office the first thing you do in a foreign and unknown place, it has always turn out to work properly!

Just remember to bring the credit card you used to buy the ticket with!

And sometimes they want to see some ID!:wink2:

Ok... but is a box office a place, like a shop where you can pick up your tickets?.. is it close from the concert hall? do they say in the mail exactly where it is? thanks !x

The box office is always located at the venue where the gig will take palce. Try not to worry. There were a few problems with Sandbag this summer but as Sienna said, it works out ok in the end. This is a huge tour (particularly when the UK dates are added) and nearer the time it will become evident what is happening re the tickets.....the whole of the MFC (or those involved anyway) will be talking about it :thumb_yello: But don't be afraid to ask, we are always happy to help if we can:biggrin2:

Ok... but is a box office a place, like a shop where you can pick up your tickets?.. is it close from the concert hall? do they say in the mail exactly where it is? thanks !x

No they don't give you address exactly, but they use to be right outside the venue!

Sometimes it’s a little house, like a kiosk, and sometimes you have to go inside the venue, like in a theatre or movie, but there are always signs or guards who can show you the way.

They are use to this kind of things and it has never been a problem for me.

Just don’t forget to bring your credit card, the one you bought the ticket with, it is important for some reason and a good idea is to print out all information you get in your mail about the ticket and bring it with you. Confirmation numbers are important to have, but they tell you about it in the mail! :thumb_yello: