Christine

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mail from Sandbag:

Hi

The changes have only just been confirmed with us and so, it’s possible that some staff at the venues have not been given the full details as yet.

The new dates are:

5th May Belgium, Antwerp, Sportpaleis

7th May Holland, Amsterdam, Heineken Hall

8th May Luxembourg, Lux, Rockhall

We are waiting to find out details about the tickets and we’ll keep all Sandbag customers upto date.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

So no info whatsoever about getting refund, or the reason why it's postponed...

Hi,

we ordered tickets for the concert at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp via tickets@sandbag UK. Today we received an e-mail with the message that the concert is moved to another date: the 5th of May 2010??

Is this true? Because we can't find any information about a change of date...

Please let us know.

Thanks,

FredBo

Hi,

we ordered tickets for the concert at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp via tickets@sandbag UK. Today we received an e-mail with the message that the concert is moved to another date: the 5th of May 2010??

Is this true? Because we can't find any information about a change of date...

Please let us know.

Thanks,

FredBo

Yes, it's true...there's nothing up at the sportpaleis website yet but there is a change of dates at mikasounds.

MFC team is contacting team mika today, apparantly, to find out more about this change.

Dank je Caroline. Is de eerste keer dat wij op die manier tickets bestellen en ik was een beetje wantrouwig. Normaalgezien doen we dat altijd via het Sportpaleis zelf.

Bye

geen probleem! ik heb het via proximusmusic besteld maar daarvan heb ik ook nog geen nieuws gekregen. maar helaas klopt de verandering dus wel. bye!!

I go to the train station today, it's impossible to be refund of train ticket by SNCF :sad: and he tells me to ask to the organizer of the gig for the refund of my train ticket because he is the responsible :aah: The next time I see Mika I give him my train ticket and ask him to refund it :roftl:

I go to the train station today, it's impossible to be refund of train ticket by SNCF :sad: and he tells me to ask to the organizer of the gig for the refund of my train ticket because he is the responsible :aah: The next time I see Mika I give him my train ticket and ask him to refund it :roftl:

I'm really sorry to hear that but...I can just imagine the look on his face when you would ask him the refund. :roftl:

Yes, it's true...there's nothing up at the sportpaleis website yet but there is a change of dates at mikasounds.

MFC team is contacting team mika today, apparantly, to find out more about this change.

Yes, in fact, I just sent the email off to Mika's team. Hopefully we'll get a reply today. I will definitely let you all know if and when I hear anything back. :thumb_yello:

Yes, in fact, I just sent the email off to Mika's team. Hopefully we'll get a reply today. I will definitely let you all know if and when I hear anything back. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Sephira

thanks!

Just dropping by because I received 3 e-mails that the gigs are on another date .. Anyone knows what's going on? :boxed:

two days ago the dates on the mikasounds website were changed for the three gigs; yesterday we got a mail by Sandbag that the gigs were rescheduled :boxed:... we don't know more yet, but as you can see dcdeb sent a mail :thumb_yello: I hope we'll know more soon ...

New blog on Mikasounds;

mercredi, janvier 13, 2010

spacer.gifCalling all Mika fans!

You may have noticed that a couple of the live dates have changed on the website and the myspace page. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to move the shows in Antwerp, Amsterdam and Luxembourg to May.

That means that the confirmed and final run of European dates are as follows:

13 Feb Waterfront Belfast

15 Feb Olympia Dublin

18 Feb O2 Academy Sheffield

19 Feb Apollo Manchester

21 Feb O2 Academy Leeds

22 Feb O2 Academy Glasgow

24 Feb O2 Academy Newcastle

25 Feb O2 Academy Birmingham

28 Feb Hammersmith Apollo London

01 Mar Hammersmith Apollo London

03 Mar Centre Brighton

04 Mar Colston Hall Bristol

15 Mar KB Hallen Copenhagen

17 Mar Sentrum Scene Oslo

18 Mar Annexet Stockholm

20 Mar Philipshalle Dusseldorf

21 Mar Schlachthof Wiesbaden

23 Mar Grosse Freiheit 36 Hamburg

24 Mar Columbia Halle Berlin

27 Mar Zenith Munich

29 Mar Gasometer Vienna

30 Mar Longhorn LKA Stuttgart

01 Apr St. Jakobshalle Basel

16 Apr Coliseum Lisbon

18 Apr Palau Sant Jordi Barcelona

19 Apr Palacios Deportes Madrid

21 Apr Mediolanum Forum Milan

23 Apr Le Dome Marseille

24 Apr Halle Tony Garnier Lyon

26 Apr Bercy Paris

27 Apr Bercy Paris

29 Apr Zenith Nantes

30 Apr Zenith Toulouse

01 May Palais Nikaia Nice

03 May Zenith Strasbourg

04 May Stade Couvert Lievin

05 May Sportpaleis Antwerp

07 May Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam

08 May Rockhal Luxembourg

So to be clear, the previous dates not in the list above are now NOT happening, the only shows in Antwerp, Ansterdam and Luxembourg are as above.

Already bought tickets to one of these shows and wondering what to do? Well………

Your tickets will be exchanged for the new date, speak to your ticket provider for details. If you cant make the new dates (although we really hope you can) they will give you a refund.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience, this was unavoidable. We’re really looking forward to seeing you on the tour, get your dancing shoes on!

Mikasounds x

two days ago the dates on the mikasounds website were changed for the three gigs; yesterday we got a mail by Sandbag that the gigs were rescheduled :boxed:... we don't know more yet, but as you can see dcdeb sent a mail :thumb_yello: I hope we'll know more soon ...

As you can see, they've confirmed the dates now, I assume in response to my email asking for clarification. :thumb_yello:

If we had explanation or no, it changes nothing the gig is on the 5 of May now, and we can't do anything :aah: It's possible to refund your concert ticket with sandbag, but for hotel room and train ticket....cry :emot-sad:

They haven't given us any reason for the changes, and I really don't expect to get one. There could be any number of things that could have come up forcing them to change the dates, and venues. Like you say, there's not much you can do except try to rearrange your plans -- hopefully you won't be out the hotel deposits, since the dates are still so far away. I'm not sure about trains or planes, though. So sorry. :(

As you can see, they've confirmed the dates now, I assume in response to my email asking for clarification. :thumb_yello:

They haven't given us any reason for the changes, and I really don't expect to get one. There could be any number of things that could have come up forcing them to change the dates, and venues. Like you say, there's not much you can do except try to rearrange your plans -- hopefully you won't be out the hotel deposits, since the dates are still so far away. I'm not sure about trains or planes, though. So sorry. :(

Train tickets I have are not refundable and some fans have hotel rooms pre pay and not refundable too :emot-sad:

What do you have to do with your old tickets? :blink:

If you can't get to the new date, you should be able to get a refund on your ticket.

If not, just go on the spare ticket thread, you are bound to get takers on there:thumb_yello: