CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

i just got this email

Hi

We’ve been told that the Mika show in Amsterdam will now be on the 7th May. All other details remain the same.

We expect to receive the tickets 4 weeks before the date of the show and we’ll e-mail you as soon as your order’s been mailed.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's probably getting married at the 13th, and has his honeymoon at the 14th...:naughty::sneaky2:

No excuse:sneaky2:

And Mika, don't come with excuses such as: The bridge was open, I had a dentist appointment or Gertrude ate my calendar.

It better be good, boy:sneaky2:

i just got this email

Hi

We’ve been told that the Mika show in Amsterdam will now be on the 7th May. All other details remain the same.

We expect to receive the tickets 4 weeks before the date of the show and we’ll e-mail you as soon as your order’s been mailed.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

Bummer! :sneaky2:

I've got the same mail now.

Edited by kaatje066

i just got this email

Hi

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

*Explodes*

i just got this email

Hi

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

So it looks definitly postponed! Tnx for emailing Sandbag Patricia!

So the tix will arrive around April 9th...

i just got this email

Hi

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

I got the same e-mail:blink:

Guess they are e-mailing everybody now.

They can't seriously think that they can just change the dates of the gigs and everything else will be OK :mad3:

I don't like to wait any longer either, but: I'm sure there will a be a very good reason for postponing and: the longer we have to wait the better the gig will be! (I hope...)

So it looks definitly postponed! Tnx for emailing Sandbag Patricia!

So the tix will arrive around April 9th...

oh i didn't email , i guess they just email everybody who ordered tickets.

i wonder how they will inform the people who just bought tickets in a shop

Got my email 3 minutes ago. Now I feel a bit empty inside, not angry not shocked not sad but empty. Hope so much my friends and all the MFC´ ers will be able to come in May, I want to meet you all so much!!!!

They can't seriously think that they can just change the dates of the gigs and everything else will be OK :mad3:

I've read the email from some ticketseller in the Luxemburg-thread and that sounds much more sympathetic.

MIKA’s management has informed us that they are constrained to

change the date of the band’s performance in Luxembourg.

Constrained to sounds way better than will now be. :sneaky2:

Edited by kaatje066

I got the same e-mail:blink:

Guess they are e-mailing everybody now.

Apparently they are.

Got my email 3 minutes ago. Now I feel a bit empty inside, not angry not shocked not sad but empty. Hope so much my friends and all the MFC´ ers will be able to come in May, I want to meet you all so much!!!!

That's exactly what I'm thinking. So many MFCers for this gig, coming from all over the place. :sad:

That's awful... specially this gig, that had so many people going from other countries! :shocked:

I hope they have a very good reason for postponing the gig! :boxed:

I feel sorry for those who won't be able to go... :no:

I've read the email from some ticketseller in the Luxemburg-thread and that sounds much more sympathetic.

Constrained to sounds way better than will now be. :sneaky2:

I don't even know what that means.....

I mean: I can guess what it means, but I've never heard of the word before.

Oh My God! I just received the email as well! Since I was at school all day I had no idea! I was just fitting my costume which had come with the mail when this short message got in my mailbox. I was like: WT* is she talking about :shocked:?

I don't even know what that means.....

I mean: I can guess what it means, but I've never heard of the word before.

My dictionary says forced to do something against your will . Like they're feeling sorry for it.

I wanted to (belate) celebrate my birthday (Which is March 11) with you guys :tears:. Of course it is worse for the people who come from abroad. I hope they give a reason soon.

I'm very curious about the reason too! But I think Mika won't change the date just like that. I guess there are good reasons.

My dictionary says forced to do something against your will . Like they're feeling sorry for it.

Tnx for looking it up!