CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

:roftl:

I used to take it once a month down to Nijmegen and I know Bilthoven tooo (ASM massive chip maker is there)

Most customers want to see me and complain about many different things .. not the dutch .. coffee , football then OHHHH time you went back to get your flight :roftl::wub2: .. very cool people

Yeh the double decked trains are amazingggg , and Schipol is just :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes it's difficult enough to end up in the right place. :teehee:

But isn't it beautiful to spend an hour or two looking out of the window, gazing at cows or sheep and lots of lush grass? I mean, they never tell you why the train is waiting there, so there's no need to worry either. :mf_rosetinted:

I used to take it once a month down to Nijmegen and I know Bilthoven tooo (ASM massive chip maker is there)

Most customers want to see me and complain about many different things .. not the dutch .. coffee , football then OHHHH time you went back to get your flight :roftl::wub2: .. very cool people

I do love Schiphol, I have to admit that. :naughty:

Actually, I love trains. It's just that... it's more rule than exception to find yourself standing in the freezing cold because they've got some sort of unexplained problem and decided to cancel your train. :aah:

Hmmm, I'm not sure I'm completely happy with that......I think at least one of us should look half sane :mf_rosetinted: Can't he just hold an egg in his hand???:naughty:

hmm, security might think he wants to throw the egg and kick him out, i wouldn't risk it! :roftl:

that egg costume on amazon is hilarious! :lmfao:

But isn't it beautiful to spend an hour or two looking out of the window, gazing at cows or sheep and lots of lush grass? I mean, they never tell you why the train is waiting there, so there's no need to worry either. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes, it's a hobby of mine. (It was kinda of forced on me, but hey, who am I to complain about that. :mf_rosetinted:)

Ofcourse it's still happening, because we're freaking awesome. So we still need:

- Dormouse

- Tweedledee & Tweedledum

- Humptie Dumptie

- Caterpillar

- Duchess

- King of Hearts

- Gryphon

- Mock Turtle

- White King

- Lion

- Unicorn

- Knaves of Hearts

:mf_rosetinted:

What the... I missed so much on here! Love the idea :wub2:

Don't now what to wear yet: do you still need Alice's older sister or something with the playing cards?

If your going to do insanity you might as well just go for it :naughty:

Compared to the UK it was dream land :wub2:

Social services might take our 2 children from us, coz we're unfit (read completely insane) parents :naughty:

wooh Nijmegen! Thats where I live :biggrin2: or very close to Nijmegen anyway :naughty:

Haha this happens to me like every time I take a train anywhere! Luckily that is nearly never because I prefer to stay in the 'randstand' unless I actually leave the country :naughty:

I don't mind travelling to another country on my own but taking a train to anywhere in Holland scares me to death

Haha this happens to me like every time I take a train anywhere! Luckily that is nearly never because I prefer to stay in the 'randstand' unless I actually leave the country :naughty:

I don't mind travelling to another country on my own but taking a train to anywhere in Holland scares me to death

I don't travel by train often, there's no station in our small "gehucht". But I used to do it a lot, and that always happened to me. :aah:

I do love Schiphol, I have to admit that. :naughty:

Actually, I love trains. It's just that... it's more rule than exception to find yourself standing in the freezing cold because they've got some sort of unexplained problem and decided to cancel your train. :aah:

I love it too, it's like a mini city, with food mixer doors!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

"Ok so this is who we still need! look we need an egg and a mouse and hmmm a clown andddd"

Really only on the MFC:roftl::thumb_yello:

Is there a clown in Alice?

If I Google that I only get Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter.

Guys: I am considering not to wear an Alice-in-Wonderlandcostume...

not even sure if I wanna get dressed up at all...sorry. It just doesn't feel like me....

I still have my wedding dress, wore it in June (1995!), so maybe if it is not too cold in May I could try......hahahahaha: I would have to lose at least 20kilo to fit in it again!!:biggrin2::roftl:

Is there a clown in Alice?

If I Google that I only get Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter.

Guys: I am considering not to wear an Alice-in-Wonderlandcostume...

not even sure if I wanna get dressed up at all...sorry. It just doesn't feel like me....

I still have my wedding dress, wore it in June (1995!), so maybe if it is not too cold in May I could try......hahahahaha: I would have to lose at least 20kilo to fit in it again!!:biggrin2::roftl:

Awwwwwwwwwwww be the mouse! cute little whiskers and a tail ! not too much but mighty cute :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Johnny Depp played the Mad Hatter. That gives him automatic sex-appeal no matter how scary he may be :naughty:

I was trying to convince here and you once again ruined it, DOH everybody knows JD is chicken itself:mf_rosetinted:

So an egg it will be:sneaky2:. Is there any costume for that? :blink:

So this was my daily hour mfc, will hear some of today from miek, will probably read the comments of you tomorrow myself.

Catch you later. :biggrin2:

Oh yeah, you'll be a perfect egg:wub2:

I will!

Look I already got dressed up and made a pic of myself: http://blogs.knoxnews.com/mason/UglyDuchess.jpg

:roftl::teehee:

Beauitful:wub2:

What the... I missed so much on here! Love the idea :wub2:

Don't now what to wear yet: do you still need Alice's older sister or something with the playing cards?

Okay, I'll think about it.

We still need the playing cards yeah, you could also be Alice's sister but she doesn't really have a big part apart from being Alice's pillow:roftl:

Wow, I haven't been here for a few days, and there have been so many developments! Alexander is going as an egg :shocked::teehee:.

Social services might take our 2 children from us, coz we're unfit (read completely insane) parents :naughty:

That weekend your kids probably won't be present anyway. Social services will let them stay comfortably at their grandparents or aunties house I think. :roftl:

2714960612_de1609977b.jpg:roftl:

Wait till you see my white rabbit outfit :teehee:. My body is so happy that the gig is in May instead of March (tho my mind is still like :sneaky2: about it) :roftl:.

We still need the playing cards yeah, you could also be Alice's sister but she doesn't really have a big part apart from being Alice's pillow:roftl:

Well, doesn't sound that bad being a pillow.... but don't now where to find a dress like her, without paying too much.

Think I go for the playing cards (alternative style; don't think people would appreciate it when I'm 1 meter wide)... it's almost 'Carnaval' in the South of the Netherlands, so will visit every shop till I found something!

Well, doesn't sound that bad being a pillow.... but don't now where to find a dress like her, without paying too much.

Think I go for the playing cards (alternative style; don't think people would appreciate it when I'm 1 meter wide)... it's almost 'Carnaval' in the South of the Netherlands, so will visit every shop till I found something!

Great idea Wicky!

Are you celebrating carnaval btw?

Talking about playing cards: does it count as dressing up when I stick my normal clothes full with playing cards? (or sow them on to my clothes?)