CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, can I have names of ppl wo want to try to get a room in the same hotel or place as Laura(Jazzy) and me, I will be booking up for us 2 this weekend, but need to know if anyone else wants me to look into it for them too.

• does anyone have any preferences or ideas as to good and bad areas to look.
  • how many nights do you reqire, we are staying 3 nights 6th-9th

Right, can I have names of ppl wo want to try to get a room in the same hotel or place as Laura(Jazzy) and me, I will be booking up for us 2 this weekend, but need to know if anyone else wants me to look into it for them too.

Me please, and if you put Shady on too, she doesn't come on often, and may not see this.

Cheers:thumb_yello:

Will get back to you before weekend with how many nights.

maybe me, depends on the price... :wink2: i'll only need something for the night after the gig though, couldn't get cheap trains anymore (waited too long :aah:), the night train was the cheapest available, so i'll arrive only in the morning of the gig.

me and caroline looking for a room :thumb_yello:

I'm looking for a room for one night too (the 7th). I dont know much about good and bad areas but it'd be great if we could find a place near the venue.

Hi Sparkly:punk:

Do you already have information about prices and which hotel? I might want to stay the night after the gig in Amsterdam.

Perhaps I can share with someone?

can somebody help me convince a friend that mfcers are NOT scary ( as long as you don't insult mika )? :naughty: and that she doesn't have to be a huge fan to have fun with us?

Why does she think we are scary? :shocked:

she knows me. she's afraid you're all like me :naughty:

haha and that she wont fit in cuz she's not a huuuge fan or something..

But she's your friend, so why wouldn't she like us if we are just like you? :roftl:

I'm bringing my sister-in-law. She likes Mika, but she's not a huge fan either.

But she's your friend, so why wouldn't she like us if we are just like you? :roftl:

I'm bringing my sister-in-law. She likes Mika, but she's not a huge fan either.

i dunnow, she's just afraid she wont fit in I guess.. I'm trying to convince her that it will be nothing but FUN. :biggrin2:

oh and ingie, I'm not doing the alice theme :wink2:

KIDS! I need a heads up of who is in with our Alice theme, before I start dropping any more cryptic clues that Mika doesn't understand anyway:roftl:

I am. I've already bought my little crown. :pinkbow:

You suck, I break up with you now en public:mf_rosetinted:

:wub2: I wub you!

So we're engaged again? :wink2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

<until she comes out later all sqqueeeeel and he was squeeeelll so hunky and phewwwww phoarrrrrr :wub2:>

:naughty:

That's quite possible. :teehee: