CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the flight of my irish friends is cancelled :shocked: hopefully they can take a flight later

oh noes!!!!!! :boxed: i feel like :crybaby: now, i was so looking forward to see gg again!

i keep my fingers crossed, that it´s gonna work out somehow.

oh noes!!!!!! :boxed: i feel like :crybaby: now, i was so looking forward to see gg again!

i keep my fingers crossed, that it´s gonna work out somehow.

yes me too but it's not looking good right now. but they will go to the airport anyway. i'm not going to eindhoven airport now , i'm going to wait until i hear something

the flight of my irish friends is cancelled :shocked: hopefully they can take a flight later

I hope the'll be able to get here! Everything was fine, and now, just a few days before the gig, it all happens again :blink:

I hope the'll be able to get here! Everything was fine, and now, just a few days before the gig, it all happens again :blink:
yes me too this is awful we had so much planned , we would go out tonight etc etc

yes me too this is awful we had so much planned , we would go out tonight etc etc

Yes indeed :boxed: and now there's a possibility it will all be blown away.

Also good luck to the others from the UK, hopefully it will all be fine! :thumb_yello:

6/5 LS205 AMSTERDAM 1630 CHECK-IN OPENS AT 14:30

:mf_popeanim:

*rushes quickly in* Just to keep my fingers crossed for you peeps! Everything will work out fine, i know!!! :thumb_yello:

:mf_popeanim:

"Nothing left but pray, gonna shoot somebody" (if it won't work out....but that won't happen :sneaky2:)

FD NEEDS to come cuz he has mine and Queenie's ticket. :naughty:

Will pick up the Queenie at the airport tonight huzzah! :)

queenie will be there? :biggrin2: cool, didn't know that, she's not on the rsvp list!

and FD needs to come in any case, not just because of your tickets! what would we be without the mad hatter - and without da party man?! :biggrin2:

i don't like the weather forecast for friday. at all. :no: cold (10°C which feel like 6°C), windy, rain showers. the wind forecast says 4bft, which it has in munich today as well, and believe me, this looks very uncomfortable for going outside, let alone being outside all day. i'll definitely wear my winter jacket, scarf, gloves, and bring my sleeping bag to sit on/in and warm my legs! :aah:

why can't we have queuing weather like in paris again?! :tears: it's may! i thought it'd be warmer now! :sneaky2: