CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

I bought mine at amazone.co.uk, it's cheaper there. :wink2:

It probably can be found cheaper indeed, but I was talking if I wanted to have it tomorrow, don't think Amazon will deliver that quick :aah::naughty:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me, Fred and Viv are in the departure lounge waiting to board. Take that ash cloud!

I'm sitting in the departure lounge of the coach station,.

What ash cloud? LMAO!

After a lot of doubts i decided to post the following...

My grandfather died last night....he was 92 years old and 'ready to go'.

My first reaction was....i am not going at all tomorrow. Not in the mood for hapiness, but after all i decided to go and have fun. That is probably what my 'opa' wanted me to do. So i am going! I wanted you to now this, because i am on my own (my friends are not able to come anymore of the changed date).....

But now it is impossible for me to be around 10 o'clock at the HMH 'cause we have to organise so many things....

I probably be there at 15:00 AM. Now is it still worth for me to dress up like a flower? 'Cause i don't want to end up in the back as the only dressed up human being there....can you give me advise??? Thanks!!

It probably will, in Antwerp there were only like 50 or so volunteers for it (I'm not kidding) :bleh:.

I am starting to dislike the Lollipop/Big girl/ Boy/ Bride thingie. Too many people have been disappointment too many times. Biekje was chosen yesterday but send away later again. Rebecca and Ingie were promised to be LG's but weren't chosen (again). It seems like Mrs. P. is mainly picking mothers and daughters now. I know, it is difficult to organize but it kind of lost it's charm for me.

i think it's not easy to choose for mrs p, she would love to give everyone a chance, but it's just not possible when there's so many volunteers. so the first ones who have to go are the ones who have already done it before - promised or not. was the same in paris. i had been promised by her and john the day before that i could do it on my bday, but then she suddenly said, you've done it twice, you can't do it again, it would be unfair towards those who've never done it. she's right with that, but since i expect people to keep to their word and since it was my bday, i didn't give up that quickly, and in the end i was lucky that 2 others of the "chosen" ones had done it before too (think it might've been yasmine who told mrs p about that...), otherwise i bet she would've kicked me out again. :boxed:

i still think it's fab that they give fans the chance to do this, and i'm happy and thankful that i got to do it 3 times. :wub2:

After a lot of doubts i decided to post the following...

My grandfather died last night....he was 92 years old and 'ready to go'.

My first reaction was....i am not going at all tomorrow. Not in the mood for hapiness, but after all i decided to go and have fun. That is probably what my 'opa' wanted me to do. So i am going! I wanted you to now this, because i am on my own (my friends are not able to come anymore of the changed date).....

But now it is impossible for me to be around 10 o'clock at the HMH 'cause we have to organise so many things....

I probably be there at 15:00 AM. Now is it still worth for me to dress up like a flower? 'Cause i don't want to end up in the back as the only dressed up human being there....can you give me advise??? Thanks!!

sorry bout your grandpa. :sad: but i understand your decision to still come, it's a good distraction from the sadness.

tweedledee+tweedledum (nessa+bächlein) will also only arrive around 5 or 6, so you won't be the only one dressed up in the back. :wink2: and if you wanna wait for mika after the gig, you can join us all in our costumes. :biggrin2:

In 15 hours Miek & Ei will be at HMH. Whoop!! :biggrin2:

And yes I mean Ei (=Egg in dutch) :aah:

Grandparents were in shock our kids will come at 8:30, they thought it would be somewhere in the afternoon. I said we have to meet a lot of friends, so it's very important to be this early. :thumb_yello:

Me and buttonslovesu are here!!!

Hotel is a bit grotty but Mini Mika seems to like it, especially with 3 in a bed :)

Kinky! LOL!!!

Edited by RAK1

I am really looking forward to tomorrow!!!! yay.gif

What time are you going to the hall?

I want to be there early and have a good spot! I go with a friend, but it would be lovely to meet some of you MFC'ers! (But I am a little bit shy :blush-anim-cl:)

I am really looking forward to tomorrow!!!! yay.gif

What time are you going to the hall?

I want to be there early and have a good spot! I go with a friend, but it would be lovely to meet some of you MFC'ers! (But I am a little bit shy :blush-anim-cl:)

i leave at 7 and I hope I am going to e there at 10, but it depends on the traffic etc...

I'm a little bit shy too... But I would also love to meet some of you!:D

Reading what time most people are intending to start queuing, and knowing that I don't even arrive in Amsterdam till about 3pm, I am taking the step of putting my MFC number on my hand already. It's seven. As in seven-hundred (give or take a few). Or very possibly seven-thousand if there's any hitch in my travel arrangements. :roftl:

my work of the last 2 days: my "wonderland" necklace for the amsterdam gig! :biggrin2: mika's tree was just too tempting for that dresscode, with the clock and the teacups and the tiger(cat)... :naughty:

98de8k.jpg

um, and yes, i guess i'll be "wonderland" after all. :lmfao::teehee:

my work of the last 2 days: my "wonderland" necklace for the amsterdam gig! :biggrin2: mika's tree was just too tempting for that dresscode, with the clock and the teacups and the tiger(cat)... :naughty:

98de8k.jpg

um, and yes, i guess i'll be "wonderland" after all. :lmfao::teehee:

that's amazing! the cheshire cat looks so good :mf_lustslow: really cool!:thumb_yello:

OMG: it has been a loooong time since I was as nervous as I am now! :hypo::insane::clap::loco::biggrin2:

I bought a few packages of drop (liquorice) today. I want to know if the 'foreigners' like it or not!

My t-shirts is ready, when I wear it I kinda feel like a paper-robot:wink2:. (I've sewed playing cards on it...)

I decided to wear my wintercoat, it'll feel like freezing tomorrow:thumbdown:

But with the company and the dance we won't feel the cold at all!

If everything goes well, I will arrive at the HMH-square at noon.

How big is that square anyway?

OMG: it has been a loooong time since I was as nervous as I am now! :hypo::insane::clap::loco::biggrin2:

I bought a few packages of drop (liquorice) today. I want to know if the 'foreigners' like it or not!

My t-shirts is ready, when I wear it I kinda feel like a paper-robot:wink2:. (I've sewed playing cards on it...)

I decided to wear my wintercoat, it'll feel like freezing tomorrow:thumbdown:

But with the company and the dance we won't feel the cold at all!

If everything goes well, I will arrive at the HMH-square at noon.

How big is that square anyway?

I don't, hihi, voila, know it from 1 person already :naughty:

I don't, hihi, voila, know it from 1 person already :naughty:

Oh, okay:teehee:

I like it a lot!

See you all tomorrow! :bye:

You can have one, or two, or three:aah:

See you tomorrow:punk:

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

packing for Amsterdam right now, finally decided to go to my hotel first since it takes me more than an hour to go there from the heineken music hall and back again...if everything works as planned I`ll be at the venue at 13:00 or 14:00

looking forward to meeting you all :biggrin2: