CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

The ash cloud has cleared UK and Ireland airspace. :biggrin2:

No troubles now hopefully!

It´s so good to read that! :plane:

The countdown`s running. I still can´t believe I´ll be in A`dam tomorrow. :teehee:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really excited for tomorrow :biggrin2:

I want to be there early too. Is it oke to just join you all in the queue? I don't have anyone who wants to go early with me. I would like it to meet MFC-ers. I don't know other people who are big fans of Mika, so it would be cool to meet other fans. But I'm really shy.

I'm really excited for tomorrow :biggrin2:

I want to be there early too. Is it oke to just join you all in the queue? I don't have anyone who wants to go early with me. I would like it to meet MFC-ers. I don't know other people who are big fans of Mika, so it would be cool to meet other fans. But I'm really shy.

I've been in your position before - mega shy and don't want to approach the big mad bunch of people at the front even though I've spoken to them online before tons of times.

However, if you show up early-ish, you'll get a number and you'll have to put your name down anyway so you'll be speaking to someone then so just introduce yourself and say you're on the MFC.

Or, if you like, you can come say hi to me and I'll introduce you to people and you'll ease yourself in then, rather than jumping in at the deep end. I'll be dressed as the four of diamonds...though with my coat on it might only look like a black and white dress, and I'll be wearing glasses. :thumb_yello:

I'm off to the airport now so I'll see you all tomorrow my lovelies. Tataaa!

You people have a blast tomorrow, you have to rock it for those of us who couldn't make it!!!! I'm so sorry to miss my friends there, but i'll be with you lot in spirit for sure!!!:wub2:

I also wish everyone a great gig tomorrow. I'm SO SORRY that I can't be there...I'm just gonna feel miserable aaaaall evening. :aah:

At least I have my trip to compensate but at the moment, I just wished I was leaving a few days later. :boxed:

oh well.

TOMORRROOOOWWW!:biggrin2:

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Btw: I don't like our Dutch weatherman: he said it will be inclement, cold and wet, real Autumn Weather... :annoyed_h4h: I'll blame it on the weatherman!

I cannot wait - early flight tomorrow morning with my friend Ruth (tealstar21), counting down the hours now, feel like i should be going later today (keep forgetting i have a whole evening/sleep before i leave for the airport!)

See you all tomorrow :)

Hmm, I don't know what to do tomorrow (and the day after). I have my new camera now but it's such a weird thing :shocked: I don't like the fact that it immediately starts filming if you hit the 'film' button (normally you can set it on filming and then you have to push the button to let it start) and saving what you've filmed takes aaaaaaaaaaaages :shocked: I didn't know that ...

Plus I only have one battery for it and I'm afraid it won't survive a whole gig, since what I'm using now doesn't survive a whole gig anymore (it used to do just fine but now the show is a little bit too long) ...

So, what to do?

Take an old camera that I know or take a new one that's better in theory but that I don't know and don't know if it can film the entire gig?

:huh:

Hmm, I don't know what to do tomorrow (and the day after). I have my new camera now but it's such a weird thing :shocked: I don't like the fact that it immediately starts filming if you hit the 'film' button (normally you can set it on filming and then you have to push the button to let it start) and saving what you've filmed takes aaaaaaaaaaaages :shocked: I didn't know that ...

Plus I only have one battery for it and I'm afraid it won't survive a whole gig, since what I'm using now doesn't survive a whole gig anymore (it used to do just fine but now the show is a little bit too long) ...

So, what to do?

Take an old camera that I know or take a new one that's better in theory but that I don't know and don't know if it can film the entire gig?

Kind of depends on what you want, I suppose.

If you want to try out your new camera (because new things are always much more bright, shiny and awesome than old things :teehee:), you could take that chance.

But if it's more important to you that you'll be able to film the entire gig, I'd go with the old one.

Having the gig is more important, since it happens only once ...

I thought the thing would just be the same as I know, and it basically is, I have no trouble in operating it, but those 2 little things (and the battery) gave me quite a bad feeling :sad:

So, what to do?

Kind of depends on what you want, I suppose.

If you want to try out your new camera (because new things are always much more bright, shiny and awesome than old things :teehee:), you could take that chance.

But if it's more important to you that you'll be able to film the entire gig, I'd go with the old one.

What a balanced answer Nielo!

And Bienie can't you buy a second battery for the camera?

You need to be 18. They have become really strict.

TOMORRROOOOWWW!:biggrin2:

they're only strict if they have enough/too many volunteers... :fisch: but that'll probably the case in amsterdam, i guess.

oh, and: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump::glasses2:

Having the gig is more important, since it happens only once ...

I thought the thing would just be the same as I know, and it basically is, I have no trouble in operating it, but those 2 little things (and the battery) gave me quite a bad feeling :sad:

Yeah, that kinda sucks. Sometimes those little things are harder to get used to than the bigger changes.

they're only strict if they have enough/too many volunteers... :fisch: but that'll probably the case in amsterdam, i guess.

Flowers

Happiness

and 'Yippee'

I'm a bouncingball

I'm a bouncingball

I'm a bouncingball

I'm a bouncingball

I'm a bouncingball

I'm a bouncingball

I'm very well balanced. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

which band plays before mika comes on stage?? :blush-anim-cl:

Two DJs, who'll probably be playing cds.

:wub2:

I know. :wub2:

I can, but the thing is that the gigs are already tomorrow, so then I would have to rush to the store now and maybe they don't even have it in stock and it costs like 50 euro or so ... :huh:

Edited by Guest

I can, but the thing is that the gigs are already tomorrow, so then I would have to rush to the store now and maybe they don't even have it in stock and it costs like 50 euro or so ... :huh:

I get your point!

My mind speaking: Why is going to a concert so stressfull :blush-anim-cl:

I bought mine at amazone.co.uk, it's cheaper there. :wink2:

It probably will, in Antwerp there were only like 50 or so volunteers for it (I'm not kidding) :bleh:.

I am starting to dislike the Lollipop/Big girl/ Boy/ Bride thingie. Too many people have been disappointment too many times. Biekje was chosen yesterday but send away later again. Rebecca and Ingie were promised to be LG's but weren't chosen (again). It seems like Mrs. P. is mainly picking mothers and daughters now. I know, it is difficult to organize but it kind of lost it's charm for me.

The gig itself on the other hand....:biggrin2:. I'm so looking forward to seeing all the costumes!