Mika in Milan, Italy at Mediolanum Forum

Christine

Still not sure if im going...might try flying to sumwhere in lower france then train...LORD THE THINGS WE DO FOR A MIKA CONCERT...and then we wonder why ppl call us crazyy!:insane:

there still trains available from Trenitalia site from Paris to Milan.

You should check this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2931183#post2931183

hope you can make it :thumb_yello:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. if nothing else would be possible I will drive with my car to Milan. It is the last possibility because I hate driving longer distances and through foreign areals but I would do it for Mika. We just firgured out how to drive and I feel much better right now because I´m sure to be there on Wednesday. We will decide it on Monday. Is there a parking place near the venue? :wink2:

Now I´ll be able to sleep the next nights because I have a solution in the back.

Calling all Italians who may still be awake! There are no self service ticket machines outside of Italy and as it's so close I can't get my tickets posted. Does anyone know if you can travel on trenitalia with your printed email details etc etc. I don't understand if not because if you can't get your ticket in Paris, how are you supposed to travel?

Italian airports are open since 7 this morning, but i'm afraid UK ones will be closed for more days to come :shocked:

same as northern france :shocked:

EDIT: just heard on the radio that london airports will be open from 8pm today, pls check!

Edited by robertina

My flight lands after 8am...and apparently the cloud is set to disperse into rain and stuff like that...and I think I might STILL be able to come.

*dies*

*starts packing*

My flight lands after 8am...and apparently the cloud is set to disperse into rain and stuff like that...and I think I might STILL be able to come.

*dies*

*starts packing*

hope and cross my fingers for you :thumb_yello:

*dies*

*starts packing*

I hope so!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

*dies*

*starts packing*

Finger crossed for you!! :thumb_yello:

I tweeted BA and they said they'll keep updating the site, but my flight has not yet been cancelled. I should hear by midnight if I'm going, it's a bit 11th hour, but this Mika business always is, isn't it?

IT'S NOT OVER, NOT OVER, NOT OVER, NOT OVER YEAH!

*dies*

*starts packing*

Good luck!!

I tweeted BA and they said they'll keep updating the site, but my flight has not yet been cancelled. I should hear by midnight if I'm going, it's a bit 11th hour, but this Mika business always is, isn't it?

IT'S NOT OVER, NOT OVER, NOT OVER, NOT OVER YEAH!

You've got that song stuck in my head now :roftl:

KLM test flight from Paris to Amsterdam landed safely, no damage on the plane when it was inspected.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I've got so much work to do - 2 essays and finishing off a third. No sleep for Jazz!

KLM test flight from Paris to Amsterdam landed safely, no damage on the plane when it was inspected.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I've got so much work to do - 2 essays and finishing off a third. No sleep for Jazz!

Sleep is for the weak :naughty:

I did have a theory that if I just accepted that I wasn't going to Milan and did nothing in preparation, that I might end up rushing around last minute and going mental because it'd all turn out okay.

OMG I might still be goinggggggggggg!!!

*tries not to get too excited*

my mum in law always says "you'll sleep when you get old". sounds appropriate. :biggrin2:

(though I think I'm older than my age says.. :naughty:)

any news about the trains? do you think we'll find them all booked up? :blink:

speaking of booked up, I finally found a hotel, but it was HARD. what is there in milano in this period everything is booked up..? :boxed: