UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D'you reckon the UK will be in the gap between 2 and 16 April??!! Gah. Don't want to wait that long!

No I think that'll probably be a short rest and some more promo - he'll probably have another single out around that time.

And yeah, he said February so it's US, Australia, (I think?) then UK, then Europe, then Rest of the World.

Then the same all over again. About 600 times. :thumb_yello:

No I think that'll probably be a short rest and some more promo - he'll probably have another single out around that time.

And yeah, he said February so it's US, Australia, (I think?) then UK, then Europe, then Rest of the World.

:lmao: :lmao:

ashes of mika in the end, a pinch for every fan.

He reckoned he'd be coming back next year, but I don't know if it would be that soon...

if so, I'd love for the concerts to be on during school holidays (September holidays works!)... that way I can actually stay and spend time with the Aussies rather than drive to Sydney from Orange, go to the concert and drive three hours home afterwards...

He reckoned he'd be coming back next year, but I don't know if it would be that soon...

if so, I'd love for the concerts to be on during school holidays (September holidays works!)... that way I can actually stay and spend time with the Aussies rather than drive to Sydney from Orange, go to the concert and drive three hours home afterwards...

Has he not got a couple of dates this year? Or did I dream that up? :teehee:

He's #1 in Japan I want him back here ASAP to cash in on the momentum...in a month they will have forgotten about him. Very fickle market here. I heard he was #1 in Korea too.

ASIA, MIKA, ASIA!!:biggrin2:

Hes never played Asia huh? As I said yesterday , Im sure the promo he done in Japan with Aussie land would of led to a gig:blink: