Blame It On The Girls Video

racinghorse83

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted to watch this making of video to see what Mika's thoughts was about it! Not that it made me any wiser exactly but it sounded like he trusted his director and was completely serious about the whole thing.

So I imagine, with all critic voices against it, that it's quite simply a matter of different taste in a video!

You mean when he says that every move was perfectly choreographed and the director doesn't allow for any margin of error that all these mistakes were not intentional but just really sloppy editing? :teehee:

You mean when he says that every move was perfectly choreographed and the director doesn't allow for any margin of error that all these mistakes were not intentional but just really sloppy editing? :teehee:

Haha, you got me!:biggrin2:

No…maybe I miss out on things he says…or maybe I’m blocking them out!?:teehee:

I meant that he sounds and looks all serious when he talks in the video and what it’s meant to illustrate!

But if you like to interpret body language, I do :naughty: I get a little confused when in the end, the director gives him a hug and Mika doesn’t hug back…maybe he (Mika) has second thoughts about how the video is done?:roftl:

But if you like to interpret body language, I do :naughty: I get a little confused when in the end, the director gives him a hug and Mika doesn’t hug back…maybe he (Mika) has second thoughts about how the video is done?:roftl:

Mika seems to be misinterpreting the situation when he approaches the director. Everyone is clapping and the director gives Mika a hug because he's called it a wrap. Mika says "What are we doing now?" because he thinks there are still other sequences to film. So I think he wasn't quite getting what the hug was for. :naughty:

Mika seems to be misinterpreting the situation when he approaches the director. Everyone is clapping and the director gives Mika a hug because he's called it a wrap. Mika says "What are we doing now?" because he thinks there are still other sequences to film. So I think he wasn't quite getting what the hug was for. :naughty:

Aw!:wub2:

yeeeeeees, I observed that too:teehee: funny fact:roftl:

I wondered too why Mika's reaction was that cautious:teehee:

• 1 month later...

sometimes i worry about you guys :roftl:

I think its funny how much people who don't believe in god reference him; like Michael Buble telling Stan Walker 'God has kissed your throat."

The best one was the athiest sticker, though; 'theres probably no God. So stop worring and enjoy your life."

Probably? :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...