Blame It On The Girls Video

racinghorse83

Ooh, thanks for posting!

It's funny that Mika says the director plans out his shots and everything when almost everyone on here complained that the video looked very unorganized and random:roftl:

:shocked:

I think it is mostly the choreography that looked a big awkward, the plan on the shots was fine, IMO - it just didn't work:naughty:.

Anyway, when you are back from the concert and relaxed a bit, do you think you will get the chance to record it for us, Europeans who are banned to view this , please :puppy_eyes:

Oh that is a beautiful idea!:thumb_yello:

I would love to watch it!:wub2:

I know so many people have criticized it, and for sensible reasons, of course I can see the flaws and mistakes, but I still love this video so very much.:blush-anim-cl:

Maybe it has something to do with Mika smiling so cheerfully and I’m definitely falling for his adorable dance moves!:naughty:

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

Oh that is a beautiful idea!:thumb_yello:

I would love to watch it!:wub2:

I know so many people have criticized it, and for sensible reasons, of course I can see the flaws and mistakes, but I still love this video so very much.:blush-anim-cl:

Maybe it has something to do with Mika smiling so cheerfully and I’m definitely falling for his adorable dance moves!:naughty:

Yes :puppy_eyes: to anyone who can get it to the geographically challenged- though Nectar's managed to see it and she's in England too

Edit- I couldn't watch it this morning but I can now!

Edited by Soaring Simpson

Yes :puppy_eyes: to anyone who can get it to the geographically challenged- though Nectar's managed to see it and she's in England too

Edit- I couldn't watch it this morning but I can now!

No :no: it's not working for me!:tears:

I have Firefox as my browser and I've tried to allow absolute everything but it doesn't work anyway!

I guess we have to wait for one of the computer wizards to come online!:blink:

If only I could get it playing I could capture the vid, but it keeps telling me it's unavailable.

Just copying this post here, too, for anyone that hasn't seen this

little "making of" video yet.

Thank you :biggrin2:

I actually really liked the idea behind this video. I didn't really like the girls' clothes, but other than that I loved it

I have Firefox as my browser and I've tried to allow absolute everything but it doesn't work anyway!

I guess we have to wait for one of the computer wizards to come online!:blink:

If only I could get it playing I could capture the vid, but it keeps telling me it's unavailable.

No time to read back...

So maybe this YT link was posted already, uh?

No time to read back...

So maybe this YT link was posted already, uh?

Oh I found it in another thread, but thanks anyway!:wub2:

I really wanted to watch this making of video to see what Mika's thoughts was about it! Not that it made me any wiser exactly but it sounded like he trusted his director and was completely serious about the whole thing.

So I imagine, with all critic voices against it, that it's quite simply a matter of different taste in a video!

I just loved it from the moment I laid eyes on it and will do so forever!:wink2: