Blame It On The Girls Video

racinghorse83

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh no, not that I'm aware. Guess we always knew the only good looking rich guy that matters was talking about himself, however much he denies it

The thing is, him singing money in my bank, could just mean they have money in the same bank.

It's like my friend and my auntie have money in the same bank I do.

Doesn't mean it's about him.

who's the man around 2:45 just sitting on a pillar watching mika? :blink:

I thought I saw him moving though...:blink:

I recognise him too, he is together with Mika in some pictures from when Mika won a songwriters award, Mika had a white jacket on and Yasmine was with him, remember?:wink2:

And I think he was seen at the after party in Brixton too. So I would guess a friend of Mika’s or a cousin or maybe someone he works with?:thumb_yello:

Edited by dcdeb
accidentally hit edit instead of quote, oops sorry!

I recognise him too, he is together with Mika in some pictures from when Mika won a songwriters award, Mika had a white jacket on and Yasmine was with him, remember?:wink2:

And I think he was seen at the after party in Brixton too. So I would guess a friend of Mika’s or a cousin or maybe someone he works with?:thumb_yello:

No, I don't think so, Sienna. I had to take a closer look because the guy you're talking about

would be Iain, who's Mika's UK manager, and that's not Iain. I think

it's just a model posing -- a real live person, but not Iain. :original:

No, I don't think so, Sienna. I had to take a closer look because the guy you're talking about

would be Iain, who's Mika's UK manager, and that's not Iain. I think

it's just a model posing -- a real live person, but not Iain. :original:

Ah okay, but don't you think he looks very much like this Iain?:wink2:

Oooh no, not that I'm aware. Guess we always knew the only good looking rich guy that matters was talking about himself, however much he denies it

Yes. I see what you mean, but the pronouns are all wrong... he's got money in my bank.

The thing is, him singing money in my bank, could just mean they have money in the same bank.

It's like my friend and my auntie have money in the same bank I do.

Doesn't mean it's about him.

Indeed. This is the only way it makes sense grammatically.

But it's silly to say this guy has money in Mika's bank. If it's I've got money in my bank, then OK. It's about him. But the recorded version is definitely the bank. I say I'm going to the bank even when I mean my bank. I'd never say my bank if I meant the bank.

Well I watch the video again and, hmmm, you're right, it's not him!:blush-anim-cl:

I really don't know why I though I recognised him?:teehee:

I thought there was trick photography and it was Mika pushing both screens away and sitting on the pillar. But I think it's just lookalikey extras

I don't think we've seen this yet, have we?

It's sort of a short "making of" video:

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/go-behind-the-scenes-of-mikas-blame-it-on-the-girls-video-20092010

Interesting in light of all the discussions here. :thumb_yello:

I like how he pops back into sight after calling the director a bastard. :roftl: But I think the guy did a poor job.. hmph. It looked like he wanted everything to be very tight and perfect and precise, but it really didn't come off that way. At all.

:sneaky2:

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/go-behind-the-scenes-of-mikas-blame-it-on-the-girls-video-20092010

cant watch it.... "content unavailable"

Edited by Dark Angel

Thanks Deb:thumb_yello:

In the text it says orange bowler and braces, are they colourblind?:blink:

Like the bit where he says, "we'll be here til 8 'o clock in the morning, B******!":naughty:

And then they finished on time, which he seemed pleased about.

cant watch it.... "content unavailable"

Not available :(

I'm sorry, guys -- not sure how to grab this and get around the country

restrictions. That's beyond the limits of my techno-geekiness. Anyone else? :blink:

Ooh, thanks for posting!

It's funny that Mika says the director plans out his shots and everything when almost everyone on here complained that the video looked very unorganized and random:roftl:

It's funny that Mika says the director plans out his shots and everything when almost everyone on here complained that the video looked very unorganized and random:roftl:

I think it is mostly the choreography that looked a big awkward, the plan on the shots was fine, IMO - it just didn't work:naughty:.

Anyway, when you are back from the concert and relaxed a bit, do you think you will get the chance to record it for us, Europeans who are banned to view this , please :puppy_eyes: