The 50 Worst Songs of The 2000s! - Gigwise

Miro

Bon Jovi, Madonna, Akon - The 50 Worst Songs Of The 2000s Revealed

by Gigwise

Friday, October 02, 2009

Photo by: Splash News

Songs by Bon Jovi and Madonna have made Gigwise's countdown of the 50 Worst Songs Of The 2000s.

The list, compiled by Gigwise staff, also includes tracks by Akon and Nizlopi.

Other songs by Daniel Powter, Mika and DJ Casper have also made it into the Top-50.

You can see Gigwise's The 50 Worst Songs Of The 2000s now by clicking http://www.gigwise.com/photos/52650/The-50-Worst-Songs-Of-The-2000s

Mika at #36 http://www.gigwise.com/photos/52650/15/The-50-Worst-Songs-Of-The-2000s

36. Mika: 'Grace Kelly' (2007) – Number one for five dark weeks, Mika was almost omnipotent when this saccharine song, name-checking the legendary Hollywood actress, dominated the airwaves and charts in Britain two years back. Not a tribute song of sorts, it's actually a satire about musicians being manipulated by record labels. Our advise to Mika's label? Drop the idiot.

:blink::sneaky2:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO, at least it isn't in the top ten! Or wose - number ONE! :roftl:

I haven't actually checked who is number one :naughty:

Edit: It's 'Who let the frog out' :roftl:

Edited by Miro

If whoever wrote that article ever gets a record deal, I don't think I'll be buying their records. :blink:

They wrote the article because they're bitter about not getting a record deal ten years ago when they were so new and diverse and bohemian.

Don't worry, they'll spend the rest of their lives stewing in bitterness. :thumb_yello:

They wrote the article because they're bitter about not getting a record deal ten years ago when they were so new and diverse and bohemian.

Don't worry, they'll spend the rest of their lives stewing in bitterness. :thumb_yello:

Well said. :thumb_yello:

I'm always surprised with people who spend time and money to bad mouthing an artist they don't like, and in this case a whole lot of artists!

What's the point?:blink:

Just a waste of your precious time, put it in an artist you like instead!

Gigwise are just real Mika haters in general. I saw an article on there a couple of years ago called something like '20 Don't-Believe-The-Hype Flops' Mika was in the list. Bear in mind this was around the time Mika was having his fourth hit single from LICM. How exactly that constitutes a Flop I'm not sure :naughty: Maybe Gigwise fully expected Mika to disappear without trace after LICM, well they certainly aren't alone in that.