MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

I was worried for a moment there reading thro the thread, I thought I'd not got standing tickets, up in the circle I wouldn't hear much. Panic over now tho! Lol

I don't mind the cold very much but I'm just hoping it isn't wet! Could do without being ill for the rest of my gigs! Lol!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to live in North Wales so I'm used to having all the seasons in the space of a few hours! Lol!

Like four seasons in one day, as Crowded House would say. Although that song is about Melbourne - but still. :naughty:

here, just for you: :bleh:

schokokrapfen.jpg

awww.. thanks :wub2: can you save it for munich please..? :naughty::aah:

as for the irish weather, don't recall extreme cold -perhaps wind- but it rains it rains it rains it rains...... :teehee:

Yeah, unfortunately under 18s must be accompanied by someone over that age.

Well I'm over 18! I can accompany the little ones :biggrin2:

yeah, that for sure, it's winter, need thick jackets! what worries me is all the liquid stuff, you can't take it in the hand luggage. well, will just buy shampoo, shower gel and contact lens stuff in ireland, it's still cheaper than paying for the luggage, lol!

sachets of shampoo and gel. Travel size. Put that stuff of your letter to Father Christmas :)

People are going to think I'm mad. Even the Irish. I LOVE the cold, and can't stand in ANY WAY to be warm or hot. Winter in Ireland is generally skirts/tights/light top/light cardigan weather for me. When it rains, I'd sooner bring a brolly than wear a heavy coat.

I understand usually not dressing too warmly. I'm the same. But it'll freeze us to the marrow if we're outside for hours. And, boy, does it rain in Ireland!

OMG I'm going to Dublin to :shocked: :shocked:

Biekje arranged a ticket for me :wub2::bow::fangurl:

now I'm looking at where I should stay :naughty:

IEEEEEEEEK, I'm so Exited :boing: :boing:

Hurrah. I'll See You! I am at Abigails Hostel with Vicky, Kath and Blue's there too.

Like four seasons in one day, as Crowded House would say.

As I read, I thought that was about Melbourne.....

Although that song is about Melbourne - but still. :naughty:

And a millisecond later I read the rest of your post :)

sachets of shampoo and gel. Travel size. Put that stuff of your letter to Father Christmas :)

generally yes, but i'll stay in ireland for a whole week, might need a bit more than a travel sized sached for that. :naughty:

I was wonderinf who would be flying from London?

Can't see any names up there that would be, unless Kath has to get a connecting flight, but she might just get a straight flight from Prestwick.

Are most of you sitting down?

It never crossed my mind to do anything other than stand after a long queue in the rain!

Indeed, isn't that what we're supposed to do?:naughty:

Mm. I think indoors in Blackpool in September wins over outdoors in February in Dublin!

Absolutely!

There isn't a gig with indoor queueing, like Donny last time.

I'm standing too. Mr Mika Mad is slightly peeved, but he'll just have to live with it!

Oooops!!!:fisch: