MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

I believe : Brixton.

So i'll take a taxi if the tube doesn't work correctly.

it's not so far from victoria station to Hammersmith.

It may work fine, just check TFL website before you travel, that's all. Don't admit defeat so early :naughty:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I think? I think everyone should stop moaning about how long the queues are, how long people are going to queue for and whether or not you will be in the front row and focus on the amazingly fantabulous fact, that 3 weeks from now....21 sleeps time

WE WILL ALL BE STANDING IN FRONT OF MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean thats what this is all for right? So lets focus on the positives people rather than getting annoyed about the things we can't change.

Anyone up for some singing in the queue???:thumb_yello:

You know what I think? I think everyone should stop moaning about how long the queues are, how long people are going to queue for and whether or not you will be in the front row and focus on the amazingly fantabulous fact, that 3 weeks from now....21 sleeps time

I mean thats what this is all for right? So lets focus on the positives people rather than getting annoyed about the things we can't change.

im up for some singing in it definitely :thumb_yello:

You are right of course.

And there will be singing, there always is!:thumb_yello::naughty:

Huh?

This is what we do. This is what we live for. Don't spoil our fun.

And no, thanks :naughty:

You obviously haven't been to a london Mika gig yet

Uh oh....that sounds a little ominous....no I haven't....why?

Everyone tries to out do each other and lie about the time they turn up to get to the front of 6000-believe me it's not all sweetness- there is a hell of a lot of difference being 2nd row to row 38 or whatever and everyone fights it's horrid tbh.

And no I don't feel greatful just breathing the same air as Mika and being in the same room- I have been to a lot of gigs and if your at the back it's **** tbh and i have been at the back more often than the front.

Everyone tries to out do each other and lie about the time they turn up to get to the front of 6000-believe me it's not all sweetness- there is a hell of a lot of difference being 2nd row to row 38 or whatever and everyone fights it's horrid tbh.

And no I don't feel greatful just breathing the same air as Mika and being in the same room- I have been to a lot of gigs and if your at the back it's **** tbh and i have been at the back more often than the front.

Oh :( Well I hope this time it works out better for you and you get a good place :) We've just made up our minds that we are arriving around 1pm-ish and sticking to it. Wherever we end up in the queue will just have to be good enough :) But I can undertand you wanting to be right near the front.

ahh the memories! :wub2: that so makes me look forward to all the mfc queuing in the next few months. :fangurl: although i'm sure i'll curse it, once i'm standing there for hours, freezing and possibly wet, tired and with aching feet. :lmfao:

guess i won't bother at this first london gig though, and just come over when i wake up & had breakfast, my hostel's practically across the street. still planning to wear my gray skelly costume for this gig (will decide for sure only after ireland though), that'd mean i'd just stand at the side so i'm not blocking anyone's view with that hat. :wink2:

Oh :( Well I hope this time it works out better for you and you get a good place :) We've just made up our minds that we are arriving around 1pm-ish and sticking to it. Wherever we end up in the queue will just have to be good enough :) But I can undertand you wanting to be right near the front.

some made up their minds.... there have also been some talking about 11 am...

On a completely random and unrelated subject...does Mika ALWAYS have balloons at his gigs? Cos there seems to have been balloons at a few at least....I really want there to be balloons!

I would say 99.9% certain

On a completely random and unrelated subject...does Mika ALWAYS have balloons at his gigs? Cos there seems to have been balloons at a few at least....I really want there to be balloons!

so far,i think he had balloons at almost every gig. but as it's a new tour, it might be different, no idea really. :dunno:

ahh the memories! :wub2: that so makes me look forward to all the mfc queuing in the next few months. :fangurl: although i'm sure i'll curse it, once i'm standing there for hours, freezing and possibly wet, tired and with aching feet. :lmfao:

guess i won't bother at this first london gig though, and just come over when i wake up & had breakfast, my hostel's practically across the street. still planning to wear my gray skelly costume for this gig (will decide for sure only after ireland though), that'd mean i'd just stand at the side so i'm not blocking anyone's view with that hat. :wink2:

As in a skeleton??? COOL!!!

HAHA!!! Thats awesome! I'll look out for you :P You'll be hard to miss I should think :P

as i said, haven't decided for sure about the gray skelly costume yet, will wait til i see mika's new stage set. but i'll definitely wear a costume, and one that's hard to miss, that's for sure, yes. :lmfao:

as i said, haven't decided for sure about the gray skelly costume yet, will wait til i see mika's new stage set. but i'll definitely wear a costume, and one that's hard to miss, that's for sure, yes. :lmfao:

As long as you don't have a hat, and stand in front of me :naughty:. You're tall enough as it is :roftl:.