MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

11.30pm would be very late ... the gig would be over but you might see him outside briefly before he jumps in his car to go home .... 11.30am might be better ... :naughty:

Sorry ... couldn't resist it ... you can slap me now ... I'm getting there about midday :biggrin2:

Ops sorry :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

thanks for letting me know my mistake... :doh:

Then 11.30am isn't late? Fiùùùùùùùùù :sweatdrop:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ops sorry :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

thanks for letting me know my mistake... :doh:

Then 11.30am isn't late? Fiùùùùùùùùù :sweatdrop:

maybe it is, but if you don't arrive in london sooner, you won't have a choice anyway, so why bother? :wink2:

i'll come to the venue around noon/early afternoon i think, but i won't aim for front row at this gig, will try to be a LG or if not, stand at the side as i'll be wearing my gray skelly costume with the big hat.

maybe it is, but if you don't arrive in london sooner, you won't have a choice anyway, so why bother? :wink2:

i'll come to the venue around noon/early afternoon i think, but i won't aim for front row at this gig, will try to be a LG or if not, stand at the side as i'll be wearing my gray skelly costume with the big hat.

Yeah, you're right!!

I will try to be a LG too, then eventually there will be two to dance in pink dress :teehee:

Thanks for your support

OOoh you're coming to this ... I shall say hi if I see you :wink2:
I looking forward to london show hope see you there have great time if dont see you

yup, i also think a pub is better for the evening. :wink2:

hmm, dunno, are there any markets in london on saturdays, still in the afternoon? that might be interesting... or we could just walk around a bit/go by bus, oxford street, picadilly circus, westminster abbey, tower bridge... the usual stuff. :dunno: or if the weather is good, go for a walk in hyde park, that's quite nice. and lots of squirrels there. :squirrel::biggrin2:

it'd be great to walk around hyde park if the weather is good.

I am sure we will get to do something fun with the ideas you all have :thumb_yello:. I will PM some of you my telephone number and/or we could meet eachother at a certain place and time :original:.

Yeah, you're right!!

I will try to be a LG too, then eventually there will be two to dance in pink dress :teehee:

Thanks for your support

Me too :original:. The 3 of us (and perhaps others too) could wait at the stagedoor together :thumb_yello:.

hyde park has many squirrels too. we should be able to chase them there too:roftl::roftl:

oh, I may look for the hyde park ones next week! :aah: thx for the tip! :biggrin2:

I plan some london-time as well as queueing: I am going to enjoy my time there.

I hope the weather helps. anyone knows how are the forecasts? :blink:

oh, I may look for the hyde park ones next week! :aah: thx for the tip! :biggrin2:

I plan some london-time as well as queueing: I am going to enjoy my time there.

I hope the weather helps. anyone knows how are the forecasts? :blink:

You should make the most of your time there. London is such a beautiful city. Dont know about next weekend but the weather until Thursday is what you usually get in London a bit of rain etc.

You should make the most of your time there. London is such a beautiful city. Dont know about next weekend but the weather until Thursday is what you usually get in London a bit of rain etc.

as long as it doesn't pour down, it's fine by me. hammersmith is not that shaded if it rains a lot.. :boxed:

plus it's been raining a HELL lot here, so everything is better than this. :boxed:

I do ADORE london and half of the pleasure of this trip is mika (and the mfc'ers) and half is london. :biggrin2: I do plan to go and visit my "old faves" and sink in the atmosphere :wub2:

BTW, it'll be good to finally meet you! :thumb_yello:

as long as it doesn't pour down, it's fine by me. hammersmith is not that shaded if it rains a lot.. :boxed:

plus it's been raining a HELL lot here, so everything is better than this. :boxed:

I do ADORE london and half of the pleasure of this trip is mika (and the mfc'ers) and half is london. :biggrin2: I do plan to go and visit my "old faves" and sink in the atmosphere :wub2:

BTW, it'll be good to finally meet you! :thumb_yello:

Looking forward to finally meeting you too. See you in next Sunday:thumb_yello:

I need some informations :thumb_yello:

- Would be necessary to leave the coat and the bag in the wardrobe of the Apollo?

- Can we bring a camera (not professional one) with us?

- Is usually hot during the gig (just a stupid question because I usually sweat a lot during Mika's performance :naughty:)

- Did everyone who buy printeable tickets from Ticketmaster has to change them into "real" ones before the gig? (I thought they can be scanned when the door open).

- Does the security allow people to run like hell when the doors are opened?

Thanks folks :wink2:

I'm starting to organize and I'm so brim :aah:

I need some informations :thumb_yello:

- Would be necessary to leave the coat and the bag in the wardrobe of the Apollo?

- Can we bring a camera (not professional one) with us?

- Is usually hot during the gig (just a stupid question because I usually sweat a lot during Mika's performance :naughty:)

- Did everyone who buy printeable tickets from Ticketmaster has to change them into "real" ones before the gig? (I thought they can be scanned when the door open).

- Does the security allow people to run like hell when the doors are opened?

Thanks folks :wink2:

I'm starting to organize and I'm so brim :aah:

The last time Mika played there in February 08

-It wasnt necessary to leave coats and bags at the wardrobe but they checked the bags before we got in.

-We were allowed to have a camera with us

-It didnt get that hot but at some point people who worked for the venue gave everyone water.

-I didnt get e-tickets for the Apollo but I never had to change the tickets I print myself for different ones in other venues. Did they mention that you had to change them in the email they sent you?

-No people are not allowed to run like crazy when the doors open.

I'm scared :( I live like....40 milesish outside London and it's chucking it down with snow. Apparently it may snow all week. Trains and planes might start getting cancelled. Then I'll cry!

Although on a more positive note...

6 SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!!!!!! Less than a week WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time Mika played there in February 08

-It wasnt necessary to leave coats and bags at the wardrobe but they checked the bags before we got in.

-We were allowed to have a camera with us

-It didnt get that hot but at some point people who worked for the venue gave everyone water.

-I didnt get e-tickets for the Apollo but I never had to change the tickets I print myself for different ones in other venues. Did they mention that you had to change them in the email they sent you?

-No people are not allowed to run like crazy when the doors open.

Thank you so much hun :huglove:

About the ticket, no, it's not mention on my email but 2 people on the Hammermisth 2nd gig thread, said they had to change the ticket with "real" ones so I think that maybe would be necessary :shocked:

- about the crazy-running-people :naughty: I mean, how it works then?

When the doors are opened, we enter few by few (according to our number) and after the security check we can walk toward the stage?

If it's like that, I can't completely understand about people complaining for the runners and the lost position:blush-anim-cl:

I'm scared :( I live like....40 milesish outside London and it's chucking it down with snow. Apparently it may snow all week. Trains and planes might start getting cancelled. Then I'll cry!

Although on a more positive note...

6 SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!!!!!! Less than a week WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really? snow all week.end???? Where you live or in London?

I saw the London forecast and they say rain mostly. If there will be snow I think we're all in trouble....think of some like me who comes from Italy and have to take a plane to arrive there...I have no chances if it'll snow so much :boxed:

crossing fingers!

Edited by Sarina

Thank you so much hun :huglove:

About the ticket, no, it's not mention on my email but 2 people on the Hammermisth 2nd gig thread, said they had to change the ticket with "real" ones so I think that maybe would be necessary :shocked:

- about the crazy-running-people :naughty: I mean, how it works then?

When the doors are opened, we enter few by few (according to our number) and after the security check we can walk toward the stage?

If it's like that, I can't completely understand about people complaining for the runners and the lost position:blush-anim-cl:

If they didnt tell you that you have to change the tickets then you wont need to do so. When the doors open the security people check your ticket and bag and they tell everyone not to run. Of course there's always a chance of someone breaking the rules but in general last time things were OK.