MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

Ditto.... Fear something will go wrong w. metting up w. Silver :teehee:

LOL :teehee:

sarina: i 'll have to get my ticket at the office too...hope they will open EARLY!:sneaky2:

are you talking about printable ticketmaster ones?

dammit...I thought they coulc be scanned at the entrance without changing them with "real" ones :shocked::shocked:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking about people who don't come here regularly. Yes, I know, and I don't mind queueing from early, but I'm not going to spend my night there :aah: Any idea how many people can be in front row, and is it possible to see if you are not front? Sorry, I can't say it in English, but I'm thinking about the floor. Because at some venues you can see well even if you not in front, like at Brixton.

I've never been at London gig before but it seems like a war :blink:

I don't even think to spend my night on queueing...but I didn't know people are going to do that for real :shocked:

all new to me :teehee:

Yes Hammersmith has a sloped floor.

sorry for my poor english but...what "sloped floor" means?

Thanks =)

Edited by Sarina

lol, me too!I bought them on ticketmaster so they must be printed and I'm SO scared that I'll need to change them and lose my queue because they're ruined and cannot be scanned anymore :biggrin2:

sarina: i 'll have to get my ticket at the office too...hope they will open EARLY!:sneaky2:

LOL :teehee:

are you talking about printable ticketmaster ones?

dammit...I thought they coulc be scanned at the entrance without changing them with "real" ones :shocked::shocked:

Right ... I'm hoping I can put your minds at rest with this ... I went to Hammersmith to see Franz with a scanned ticket I got from ticketmaster ... I had no problem getting in with it ... they scan it on the door as you enter ... you don't need to worrry about changing it for a proper gig ticket ... I had the same kind of ticket when I went to see Blur at Hyde Park ... and again ... no problems scanning it .. just make sure it prints properly and the barcode thing they will scan is not faded at all ... so if you have enough ink in your printer .... you will be fine ... :thumb_yello:

For Mika in 2008 - I had to pick up my tickets from Box-office before the show ... doors open at about 4.00pm for this ... so again ... no problem leaving the queue to get your tickets .... :thumb_yello: Just make sure you have either ID or the card you used when you paid for the tickets .... again no problems ... took me 5 mins max and then I was back in the queue :biggrin2:

Hope this puts your worries to rest :wub2:

Right ... I'm hoping I can put your minds at rest with this ... I went to Hammersmith to see Franz with a scanned ticket I got from ticketmaster ... I had no problem getting in with it ... they scan it on the door as you enter ... you don't need to worrry about changing it for a proper gig ticket ... I had the same kind of ticket when I went to see Blur at Hyde Park ... and again ... no problems scanning it .. just make sure it prints properly and the barcode thing they will scan is not faded at all ... so if you have enough ink in your printer .... you will be fine ... :thumb_yello:

For Mika in 2008 - I had to pick up my tickets from Box-office before the show ... doors open at about 4.00pm for this ... so again ... no problem leaving the queue to get your tickets .... :thumb_yello: Just make sure you have either ID or the card you used when you paid for the tickets .... again no problems ... took me 5 mins max and then I was back in the queue :biggrin2:

Hope this puts your worries to rest :wub2:

Thank you so so much :huglove:

when he last played at the apollo i had to get my ticket from the box office too and even though they said that it would open at 7 pm it opened way earlier. so i'm sure you wont have a problem, you'll get your tickets early enough.

why is everyone getting there so early? i was gonna get there about 20 minutes before the doors open. or should i get there earlier?

If it is OK with you that you are standing in the back you can get there 20 minutes before the doors open. I was standing in the back at my first Mika gig and was perfectly fine with it, I had a great time. These days however, I want to be more front as well (first row isn't necessary for me) so I will queue earlier too.

I am such a bad fan, my tickets are at the post office and they have been there for the last 2 weeks. I have been feeling sick and have been busy. But I will get them this week!

why is everyone getting there so early? i was gonna get there about 20 minutes before the doors open. or should i get there earlier?

If you get there at that time you should be able to get a nice position in the middle. I don't usually get to gigs until at least doors open time, but am always happy with where I end up standing and at the Apollo with the sloped floor it's not a problem.

If you want the front few rows though then you have to get there early.

I got third row last time at the Hammersmith Apollo and I got there just before 4. I couldn;t see much though cause I'm tiny and there was a tall person in front of me, but the person I went with was quite far back and they could see fine. So I'm leaving very early this time so I can see and hopefully get front row =)

when he last played at the apollo i had to get my ticket from the box office too and even though they said that it would open at 7 pm it opened way earlier. so i'm sure you wont have a problem, you'll get your tickets early enough.

thanks hun :huglove:

Strangely I thought they could be scanned before the entrance not needed to be changed....but I was obviously wrong :aah:

Is there anyone who is arriving early in London on Saturday? My plane lands on 9.15 am at Gatwick so I'll be in the centre of London at 10.30 or something like that. Is there anyone up for a nice afternoon in London and/or has anyone a suggestion what would be nice to do/visit?

That's weird, I should contact Sandbag if I were you, I got mine 2 weeks ago (tho they are still at the post office :blush-anim-cl:).

Silver bought one for me for this gig and the 2nd Hammersmith gig and wanna give em to me at the gigs.... im getting pretty worried! Couldnt sleep much last night...

Silver bought one for me for this gig and the 2nd Hammersmith gig and wanna give em to me at the gigs.... im getting pretty worried! Couldnt sleep much last night...

So Silver doesn't have them yet? If she does, there is nothing to be worried about, Silver is good in arranging things. I am sure everything will work out well in the end.

Anyone up for doing something fun the Saturday afternoon (and evening)?

So Silver doesn't have them yet? If she does, there is nothing to be worried about, Silver is good in arranging things. I am sure everything will work out well in the end.

Anyone up for doing something fun the Saturday afternoon (and evening)?

I've pm'd you :wink2: