MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

really? snow all week.end???? Where you live or in London?

I saw the London forecast and they say rain mostly. If there will be snow I think we're all in trouble....think of some like me who comes from Italy and have to take a plane to arrive there...I have no chances if it'll snow so much :boxed:

crossing fingers!

Well yesterday it said rain but since it's been snowing this morning radio 1 at least seem to have changed their tune and said snow instead! They never really know though with snow. Our weather people are often getting it wrong :P Hopefully it'll be fine.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scared :( I live like....40 milesish outside London and it's chucking it down with snow. Apparently it may snow all week. Trains and planes might start getting cancelled. Then I'll cry!

Although on a more positive note...

6 SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!!!!!! Less than a week WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where do you live?

just checked the forecast for London. it doesnt mention snow at all.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/heathrow_forecast_weather.html

If they didnt tell you that you have to change the tickets then you wont need to do so. When the doors open the security people check your ticket and bag and they tell everyone not to run. Of course there's always a chance of someone breaking the rules but in general last time things were OK.

I'm a bit stressed...LOL!

where do you live?

just checked the forecast for London. it doesnt mention snow at all.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/heathrow_forecast_weather.html

Thank God :thumb_yello:

No, i've been there but not alone like this time!

Also I've never been to Mika's London gig before :mf_lustslow:

Your first London gig, niiice:biggrin2:

Love the Hammersmith Apollo since my first Mika gig was there two years ago:wub2:

:wink2: getting excited for this i am in block 9 row D i hope people get up to dance as when i saw will young no one got up to the end. So if you are in my block if you get up so will I:thumb_yello:

Bit worried about getting home as 1/2 the tube is not working again :sneaky2: so have to catch the C2C.

Does anyone know how much the programme is?

:wink2: getting excited for this i am in block 9 row D i hope people get up to dance as when i saw will young no one got up to the end. So if you are in my block if you get up so will I:thumb_yello:

Bit worried about getting home as 1/2 the tube is not working again :sneaky2: so have to catch the C2C.

Does anyone know how much the programme is?

There isn't a programme. So it will be a cheap night out. :naughty:

Only 1 thing to say.... have to try and get him shirtless :aah:

Most definitely, lol!!

Btw, I've mentionned this before a few times, but not had any takers - just to let people know that I have a Family Room booked at the Battersea Travelodge, with just me in it at the mo, so if anyone needs accommodation on the Sunday night, let me know, you'd be very welcome. I don't want any contribution toward the cost of the room, it was only £12.00 or something anyway!

Most definitely, lol!!

Btw, I've mentionned this before a few times, but not had any takers - just to let people know that I have a Family Room booked at the Battersea Travelodge, with just me in it at the mo, so if anyone needs accommodation on the Sunday night, let me know, you'd be very welcome. I don't want any contribution toward the cost of the room, it was only £12.00 or something anyway!

:yay: one more that wanna help :naughty:

There are problems with the tube? my hotel is near Victoria station?:shocked:

ouch.....seems there are some problems (a lot to be honest) and most of the lines will have engineering works :boxed:

mostly on saturday 27th....(when I was suppose to use A LOT the tube to visit many places in few hours :sneaky2:) and sunday 28th!

Edited by Sarina

ouch.....seems there are some problems (a lot to be honest) and most of the lines will have engineering works :boxed:

mostly on saturday 27th....(when I was suppose to use A LOT the tube to visit many places in few hours :sneaky2:) and sunday 28th!

Travel on a Sunday is always awkward - if you are using tubes or trains or buses, check for closures, diversions. If you are driving, check for bridge closures and football matches which hold up the traffic (Fulham & Chelsea)

Travel on a Sunday is always awkward - if you are using tubes or trains or buses, check for closures, diversions. If you are driving, check for bridge closures and football matches which hold up the traffic (Fulham & Chelsea)

yes, I know that usually it's a bit awkward....but looking at works map seems all the main area is without tube service...

And I hate bus....I don't understand them at all :sneaky2: poor me....seems to be A LOT more complicated than I thought :boxed: