Toronto, ON 12/10 The Sound Academy Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! thats summer over here in the north east of england , the southern english softies may struggle .. it never snows down there :naughty::wink2:

:naughty: as long as it doesnt' rain, they'll be ok. although looks like where the venue is, nothing can stop the wind

Wow!!! thats summer over here in the north east of england , the southern english softies may struggle .. it never snows down there :naughty::wink2:

OMG as IF! We had two feet of snow in April!

Of course after 2mm TFL was in utter CHAOS, but it was mega deep...ini the middle of April, which is odd, but hey.

I made a 6 foot snowman and put it in my brother's parking space for his motorbike and when he came home he crashed into it. :roftl:

OMG as IF! We had two feet of snow in April!

Of course after 2mm TFL was in utter CHAOS, but it was mega deep...ini the middle of April, which is odd, but hey.

I made a 6 foot snowman and put it in my brother's parking space for his motorbike and when he came home he crashed into it. :roftl:

You know I remember that :roftl:

We were laughing up here asss generally it doesnt snow huh?:roftl:

Complete grid lock down there and up here we sun bathe in that:roftl:

Actuallyy feb up here could be freeezinnggg bbrrrrr

Coming from a Torontonian, I'll tell you it IS quite cold in Toronto today, for October. If it were December I'd say it was lovely out. :teehee:

This show is going to be SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I've got butterflies waiting for it. I get the sense it's going to have kind of an epic feeling to it. SO GLAD that Mika is back on tour!!!!

:biggrin2:

Coming from a Torontonian, I'll tell you it IS quite cold in Toronto today, for October. If it were December I'd say it was lovely out. :teehee:

This show is going to be SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I've got butterflies waiting for it. I get the sense it's going to have kind of an epic feeling to it. SO GLAD that Mika is back on tour!!!!

wow, we have one excited fan here!:naughty:

:shocked: are you queueing yet?????

You know I remember that :roftl:

We were laughing up here asss generally it doesnt snow huh?:roftl:

Complete grid lock down there and up here we sun bathe in that:roftl:

Actuallyy feb up here could be freeezinnggg bbrrrrr

Well we do get SOME snow every year, but that was a particularly epic one. It stayed for about 5 or 6 days when usually by the second day it's just turned to slush.

I'm DEFINITELY bringing my blanket in Feb, no question. I'm just gonna be sitting on the pavement huddled up and wishing I was inside.

Maybe Mika will come out and warm me up. :mf_rosetinted:

Well we do get SOME snow every year, but that was a particularly epic one. It stayed for about 5 or 6 days when usually by the second day it's just turned to slush.

I'm DEFINITELY bringing my blanket in Feb, no question. I'm just gonna be sitting on the pavement huddled up and wishing I was inside.

Maybe Mika will come out and warm me up. :mf_rosetinted:

He may :roftl:

We will have flasks and stuff

Ill bring supplies from Sunderland and a husky dog:roftl:

I might buy a dozen of those little clicky handwarmer things where you boil them up and then you click them when you need them and they get all hot. They should last me throughout the day if I use a couple an hour. :thumb_yello:

OMG I'm already planning what I'm taking with me.

Somebody shoot me.

Edited by Jazzy

No idea .. btw is that really a place name you come from or have you typed too many ssssss :shocked:

:lmfao: freddie!! we do have some different names in our cities, influenced by french, english or indian. we have a province called saskatchewan (which mika only found out about it last Thursday during the taping of tout le monde en parle) & i live near an indian reserve called kahnawake :naughty:

you need Mysha? she's available for a small fee :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: freddie!! we do have some different names in our cities, influenced by french, english or indian. we have a province called saskatchewan (which mika only found out about it last Thursday during the taping of tout le monde en parle) & i live near an indian reserve called kahnawake :naughty:

you need Mysha? she's available for a small fee :mf_rosetinted:

i do love all the native culture and respect you have in canada!:wub2:

Twitter

@slytherins JUYYTYHGYRES MIKA BOUGHT THE LINE HOT CHOCOLATE FROM STARBUCKS OMGGGG

I don't know who this is:blush-anim-cl: But I just saw it:naughty:

It's about bloody time, they've been freezing for about the past 5 hours or more...:aah::naughty:

And tweeting pics of them freezing...