Toronto, ON 12/10 The Sound Academy Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?? Gosh, that was the first thing I figured out. I had probs with: T4P :teehee:

Really? T4P is easy though because it's an acronym, IDD is just an abbreviation but it doesn't represent the word in a recognisable manner. Not to me, at least. Ah well, I know now and feel far more intelligent for it. :roftl:

I DON'T SOUND THAT ESSEX!!! :crybaby::tears:

Slumber party is gonna rule! Maybe we can kidnap Mika :teehee:

Hey hey hey - I was at all the events in September too and I can still remember! :naughty:

idd stands for INDEED? :doh:

that's so silly! Looks nothing like the word!

No, you don't sound ESSEX Essex - you don't have the whiny slag accent, but you have got an Essex accent. I have as well, and I can't believe how awful it was in that balloon video, hahah. I really hear it now I'm living up north as well. Though I'm still the poshest because I pronounce the word 'the'. :naughty:

Ooooh and we can paint his toe nails? Actually...maybe not. Not if he's been running around on stage all evening. Sweaty feet! :puking:

You'll have to excuse my poor memory. To be fair, I am multi tasking. I'm keeping up with this thread, talking to Viv via PM's about Little Noise and I'm writing some bullsh*t about how 'retaining the candour and curiosity of a child is important for creativity'. I've got a lot on, cut me some slack! :aah:

No your'e not Jazzy.

You missed it when you were in the naughty room.

Do you spend a fair amount of time there??

Hahah you were the first person to send me there. :roftl: But I probably would spend more time in there if I said half the things that pop into my brain. :naughty:

Really? T4P is easy though because it's an acronym, IDD is just an abbreviation but it doesn't represent the word in a recognisable manner. Not to me, at least. Ah well, I know now and feel far more intelligent for it. :roftl:

No, you don't sound ESSEX Essex - you don't have the whiny slag accent, but you have got an Essex accent. I have as well, and I can't believe how awful it was in that balloon video, hahah. I really hear it now I'm living up north as well. Though I'm still the poshest because I pronounce the word 'the'. :naughty:

Ooooh and we can paint his toe nails? Actually...maybe not. Not if he's been running around on stage all evening. Sweaty feet! :puking:

You'll have to excuse my poor memory. To be fair, I am multi tasking. I'm keeping up with this thread, talking to Viv via PM's about Little Noise and I'm writing some bullsh*t about how 'retaining the candour and curiosity of a child is important for creativity'. I've got a lot on, cut me some slack! :aah:

Exactly what I thought about T4P! And thank God about the Essex accent, I do worry lol. I hate telling people from Essex, everyone knows the stereotype. EVEN IN EGYPT. I went there in July. "where you from?" "essex." "ESSEX!!! WHEEEEYYY!!" And I'm just like "no I wont sleep with you" :naughty:

Zoots14 OMFGGG! This is ****ing insane I am so nervous and excited (interresting...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOooooh

Exactly what I thought about T4P! And thank God about the Essex accent, I do worry lol. I hate telling people from Essex, everyone knows the stereotype. EVEN IN EGYPT. I went there in July. "where you from?" "essex." "ESSEX!!! WHEEEEYYY!!" And I'm just like "no I wont sleep with you" :naughty:

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOooooh

LOL @ people reacting as far away as Egypt.

I tend to say I'm from London a lot - technically I'm both, my address says Essex but I live in a London borough, when I drive to my nan's in Grays I pass a sign that says 'welcome to Essex', I've got a tube stop and an oyster card and I could vote in the London Mayor elections. I dunno, it depends who I'm talking to really. If it's someone abroad I'll just say London.

When I was at V this year, a guy asked me where I was from and I said 'Romford' and he called his mates over and was like 'OIIIIIIII WE'VE GOT A GIRL FROM THE GHETTO AND SHE WORKS BEHIND THE BAR, TAKE A PICTURE OF USSSSSS!!!'

It was slightly alarming.

LOL @ people reacting as far away as Egypt.

I tend to say I'm from London a lot - technically I'm both, my address says Essex but I live in a London borough, when I drive to my nan's in Grays I pass a sign that says 'welcome to Essex', I've got a tube stop and an oyster card and I could vote in the London Mayor elections. I dunno, it depends who I'm talking to really. If it's someone abroad I'll just say London.

When I was at V this year, a guy asked me where I was from and I said 'Romford' and he called his mates over and was like 'OIIIIIIII WE'VE GOT A GIRL FROM THE GHETTO AND SHE WORKS BEHIND THE BAR, TAKE A PICTURE OF USSSSSS!!!'

It was slightly alarming.

ROFLMFAO, oh dear. (at the V shizzle).

Yeah I might try the "South London" lie next time :teehee:

ROFLMFAO, oh dear. (at the V shizzle).

Yeah I might try the "South London" lie next time :teehee:

Yeah but you'd be East London if anything - South East England, but East London. Besides, you don't wanna be from South London, that's hardly better than Canvey!

You ain't fooling no one though. You're on the coast, girl!

OMG I need to go to bed.

Yeah but you'd be East London if anything - South East England, but East London. Besides, you don't wanna be from South London, that's hardly better than Canvey!

You ain't fooling no one though. You're on the coast, girl!

OMG I need to go to bed.

Isn't East London worse than South London? :blink:

I'M ON AN ISLAND DAMMIT!

And yeah I do too haha

Isn't East London worse than South London? :blink:

I'M ON AN ISLAND DAMMIT!

And yeah I do too haha

Are you trying to tell me your island has no coast? :teehee:

East London's got a bad rep, but if you head out to where I am it's absolutely fine. South London is a dump. Once you've gone like...a mile away from the river, it's a total dump. Horrible place.

Taxi drivers don't go south of the river, but they go east. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna get up extra early tomorrow to read reports. But now it's time for bed.

Night night!!

Are you trying to tell me your island has no coast? :teehee:

East London's got a bad rep, but if you head out to where I am it's absolutely fine. South London is a dump. Once you've gone like...a mile away from the river, it's a total dump. Horrible place.

Taxi drivers don't go south of the river, but they go east. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna get up extra early tomorrow to read reports. But now it's time for bed.

Night night!!

well, of course it has a coast :roftl: I don't really know *what* I meant by that comment. I guess I was trying to say that I live on an actual island, rather than the edge of England, say, Southend. :dunno:

Cabs don't go into South London? :blink:

well, of course it has a coast :roftl: I don't really know *what* I meant by that comment. I guess I was trying to say that I live on an actual island, rather than the edge of England, say, Southend. :dunno:

Cabs don't go into South London? :blink:

LOL you're still South East England, island or not, love.

Mehh back in the old days they wouldn't go there much. It was a bit grim. Still is quite grim but I think they venture over there occasionally. Mini cabs definitely go there, they do anything for a bit of cash, but black cabs, not so much.