2nd London date confirmed?

Mikafish

Hey guys,

I've just had a email form Seetickets.com and they have confirmed Mika is playing a second date in London.

It's at Hammersmith on 01/03/10 and tickets o on sale tomorrow at 9am.

buy at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/17004349952A58BE?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

it's on mikasounds today oct 23rd

Mikasounds: Extra London Date Added - Hammersmith Apollo March 1st

Due to overwhelming public demand Mika has added another London date to his forthcoming Spring 2010 UK tour.

Mika will now play a sensational second show at the Hammersmith Apollo on Monday March 1st.

Tickets are onsale now right here or fans can call the 24 hour credit card hotline on 0871 2200 260.

Edited by robertina

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I've just had a email form Seetickets.com and they have confirmed Mika is playing a second date in London.

It's at Hammersmith on 01/03/10 and tickets o on sale tomorrow at 9am.

Ooooo tempting, but London gigs are always packed, well all gigs are packed but London ones just... I dunno, I prefer gigs up t'north cos we ROCK :thumb_yello::roftl:

Nope, tickets for the 28th are still availble on See Tickets.

aaargh!!! I COULD go to both then couldnt I? I mean it's sunday and Monday I wont even be at work YIIIKES... ROSE STOP ME!!!

anyone wanna room share for those 2 nights?

aaargh!!! I COULD go to both then couldnt I? I mean it's sunday and Monday I wont even be at work YIIIKES... ROSE STOP ME!!!

anyone wanna room share for those 2 nights?

I'm staying with Kath the first night, but will drive home the second night, need to get ready for my home gig.

I'm staying with Kath the first night, but will drive home the second night, need to get ready for my home gig.

oh well if Kath has spare room in her dorm or w/e then I will be even MORE tempted, especially if everyone does the 2nd gig too :blink: aarrrrthhhh I am such a weakling.

Kath PM me if you got space etc etc, I can't always find posts again after I post em lol.

OMGGGGGGGGG. NOOOOOOOO.

*sets alarm for tomorrow*

How ridiculous. I guess that's even MORE time I'm missing. WHOOPS.

EDIT: Oh and if anyone needs to share on the second night (not the first, I'm going back to Essex) then I'm up for that. Makes it so much easier to get my train home at stupid o'clock in the morning. (AKA 7.35)

Edited by Jazzy

OMGGGGGGGGG. NOOOOOOOO.

*sets alarm for tomorrow*

How ridiculous. I guess that's even MORE time I'm missing. WHOOPS.

EDIT: Oh and if anyone needs to share on the second night (not the first, I'm going back to Essex) then I'm up for that. Makes it so much easier to get my train home at stupid o'clock in the morning. (AKA 7.35)

I'm not certain yet but I'm likely to need a room for the second night, I'm with Laurel for the first night at Battersea TL. I can provide transport home for anyone north of London (but below Lancaster) on the 2nd.

I'm not certain yet but I'm likely to need a room for the second night, I'm with Laurel for the first night at Battersea TL. I can provide transport home for anyone north of London (but below Lancaster) on the 2nd.

Ohhhh are you doing both the London ones now? :biggrin2:

I'll have a look into Travelodges etc but we can decide on something when everyone knows what they're doing. :thumb_yello:

Ohhhh are you doing both the London ones now? :biggrin2:

I'll have a look into Travelodges etc but we can decide on something when everyone knows what they're doing. :thumb_yello:

It's highly likely, I mean if I'm already there... Hehehe but not in the position to buy a ticket for at least a few weeks so can't say for certain yet. But if it turns out I can't I'll still cover my contribution to the room if I can't be replaced.

Ah I'm sure there'll be plenty of people looking for a place to sleep. And I checked it out - Battersea's cheapest and fairly close to Hammersmith - £29 for that night.

If anyone's interested in that, lemme know, family room fits 4.

I'll probably leave it a few weeks before I book - my student loan's taken a MASSIVE hammering. :roftl: I'll get my ticket snapped up tomorrow though.

Oh my Godddddd I can't believe I'm doing 8 gigs in 11 days. That's wrong. It shouldn't be allowed. And then Vienna at the end of March. My GOD.

Ah I'm sure there'll be plenty of people looking for a place to sleep. And I checked it out - Battersea's cheapest and fairly close to Hammersmith - £29 for that night.

If anyone's interested in that, lemme know, family room fits 4.

I'll probably leave it a few weeks before I book - my student loan's taken a MASSIVE hammering. :roftl: I'll get my ticket snapped up tomorrow though.

Oh my Godddddd I can't believe I'm doing 8 gigs in 11 days. That's wrong. It shouldn't be allowed. And then Vienna at the end of March. My GOD.

Did that back in 2007, it's shattering let me tell you! By the time I was at Plymouth, before the London gigs, I was wasted!

Ooooo tempting, but London gigs are always packed, well all gigs are packed but London ones just... I dunno, I prefer gigs up t'north cos we ROCK :thumb_yello::roftl:

T'north?

Haha, you're making me want to go watch Michael McIntyre on YouTube. :roftl:

Did that back in 2007, it's shattering let me tell you! By the time I was at Plymouth, before the London gigs, I was wasted!

I'm gonna be majorly knackered but oh well. I'm sure it'll be hella fun. I'll probably have to tell my parents when I go on the second day that I'm going back up to Crewe rather than going to see Mika AGAIN. Still, if I'm in a hotel they won't know any different. :biggrin2:

Hello people,

Are tickets really on sale now for 1st March on another site?:blink:

Yeah, I just bought mine. http://www.seetickets.com