Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

I just have a funny feeling about Little Noise:shocked:.

Do you think maybe you're feeling that way because of his ankle?

I was feeling odd before the Oakland gig - not in the "right" pre-gig mindset. I realized it was because I was really put off by the idea of seeing him struggle through a performance despite being injured.

So maybe after hearing that he was in pain in Milan and Paris, that could be affecting your ability to be excited for Little Noise as you would be otherwise...?

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Girls, on the other hand just think how lucky you are!

A lot of you have talked to Mika or just visited concerts. Or maybe communicated by Internet.

As for me... maybe he will never visit Ukraine! And I have no possibility to go to another country.

I'm just living in YouTube :wub2:

But maybe it is for good? Until I lost my mind TOTALLY

Though, I envy you, I confess

You are SO sweet!

Beofre I went to my first gig, I was bitter. Any one caught having PMD would feel my wrath. :roftl:

I was feeling odd before the Oakland gig - not in the "right" pre-gig mindset. I realized it was because I was really put off by the idea of seeing him struggle through a performance despite being injured.

So maybe after hearing that he was in pain in Milan and Paris, that could be affecting your ability to be excited for Little Noise as you would be otherwise...?

Yes, you are probably right. I was upset by the reports.

Also...............I am not well myself so I guess that is affecting my mood.

Fingers crossed that all will be ok. I just wish he would wear the brace a bit longer and give it some support. If he wore it for all the forthcoming performances I think it would give it a better chance of recovery.

Fingers crossed that all will be ok. I just wish he would wear the brace a bit longer and give it some support. If he wore it for all the forthcoming performances I think it would give it a better chance of recovery.

Yes for the love of god Mika, put the brace back on. :crybaby:

We were pretty down the day of the Oakland gig but I have to say it was exhilarating to see how the performance turned out that night. Mika seemed like he had something to prove and prove it he did.

But I couldn't help feeling for days afterwards that I wished Oakland was the last gig and he was just going home to rest once it was over. I didn't really want to see him push himself through another 2 gigs. And then he announced he was going to Mexico. :aah:

Same here. Even on the drive over, I wanted to be excited, but this little nag in the back of my head told me I shouldn't expect anything. I also had this little fear that it wouldn't happen even though we had so much reassuring going on.:blink:

Yes for the love of god Mika, put the brace back on. :crybaby:

We were pretty down the day of the Oakland gig but I have to say it was exhilarating to see how the performance turned out that night. Mika seemed like he had something to prove and prove it he did.

But I couldn't help feeling for days afterwards that I wished Oakland was the last gig and he was just going home to rest once it was over. I didn't really want to see him push himself through another 2 gigs. And then he announced he was going to Mexico. :aah:

YES. PLEASE MIKA! Listen to us, the voices of reason.:naughty:

That night. I shall never forget it. He was just that much more determined.:biggrin2:

Same thing...I wanted him to rest...at least after the Vancouver show...but no. He refuses to stop.:naughty:

Is there anyway you can buy better spots or is it prohibitively expensive? I have always bought good seats when I need them although obviously the market is different here.

If all else fails come to Belfast. We'll get you to the front. :huglove:

I imagine I could pay about $600 for better numbers if any are around, but in fact the Smash Japan site (that we had to buy memberships in before we bought the tix) clearly states that resales of the special Smash pre-sale tickets is prohibited, and they will track you down (how exactly?) and expel you from being a member. My Japanese is not good enough to read all of the fine print.

Belfast is looking attractive.:teehee:

That is spooky as I actually came on here to say that I had Pre gig depression too:shocked::shocked: Although I realise that you have a million more reasons to be panicing than I do. I just have a funny feeling about Little Noise:shocked:. However, I would forfeit LN a thousand times over if it meant I could guarentee a good experience for you on Nov 30.; You know that the whole of MFC will have everything crossed for you don't you?:thumb_yello:

Kath, you are so sweet, thank you:wub2:

I know everyone is hoping for me. If we could do this on telepathy alone, I would be front and centre. Thanks everyone.:biggrin2:

I also hope that Mika is able to do all these gigs with his foot. Just wear the brace, we don't care MIKA!!!!:aah:

Belfast is looking attractive.:teehee:

Kath, you are so sweet, thank you:wub2:

I know everyone is hoping for me. If we could do this on telepathy alone, I would be front and centre. Thanks everyone.:biggrin2:

I also hope that Mika is able to do all these gigs with his foot. Just wear the brace, we don't care MIKA!!!!:aah:

We will all be desperate to hear how it goes :shocked: If there is ONE gig that just HAS to be right it is this one.:thumb_yello:

But please DO come to Belfast too:naughty::roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
i guess i'm now officially in..... *sigh*

Oh No huikings!:sad::swoon:

You were running high & fast for quite a few days after the Mika Show!

All of Us appreciate your extensive reports, photos & links to the KGV SChool Mika Event & the ITEC Star Hall Concert!.

I hope you recover soon.

Do NOT look at the photo in my signature!

It is YOURS - it will make you worse.

Take care huikings.

:shocked: so soon?

i am usually on a high for a few days... then when i realise i won't see a concert for ohhhhhhhh another year, then depression sets in

:huglove:

Awww

Oh No huikings!:sad::swoon:

You were running high & fast for quite a few days after the Mika Show!

All of Us appreciate your extensive reports, photos & links to the KGV SChool Mika Event & the ITEC Star Hall Concert!.

I hope you recover soon.

Do NOT look at the photo in my signature!

It is YOURS - it will make you worse.

Take care huikings.

oh my god, thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

i'm feeling better today but the last two days did suck, esp. when i was away from my computer. i guess it's coz i actually have to hand in my final college essay today.... but i was too into mika and the gig before i didn't do a word; instead, i went to type my long long report..... it made me feel guilty and under pressure at the same time. besides, he and the band are enjoying their time in Japan so much!!! i wanna fly over there....

THAT WAS SILLY!!!

i didn't sleep last nite and hv juz finished the essay, it makes me feel very great now:biggrin2: though i ain't sure if another depresssion is gonna set in soon.... :teehee:

Kodes:

ur last advice made me laugh! i'm actually using it as my wallpaper now:aah: but reli reli thank you for loving the pic!!! i mean it! thanks a lot xx

• 3 months later...

I think i'll create a

"When will i see Mika, FFS! Neurotic Thread"

or even worst,

a

"Never ****ing seen ****ing Mika before in my ****ing life, will i ever??? Desperation thread"

for us, poor bimbos who see Mika once in 3 years or have never seen him...:naughty:

But we should get psychiatric help for that one, though, because it's not depression in our case, it's a ****ing continuous anxious nervous breakdown....

Blaaaahhhhrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I think i'll create a

or even worst,

a

"Never ****ing seen ****ing Mika before in my ****ing life, will i ever??? Desperation thread"

for us, poor bimbos who see Mika once in 3 years or have never seen him...:naughty:

But we should get psychiatric help for that one, though, because it's not depression in our case, it's a ****ing continuous anxious nervous breakdown....

Can I PLEASE be the first member? :naughty:

been 2/3 days since the gigs... and going to one again on the 15th this month.. but still :sad:

at least you get to see him again :huglove:

I think i'll create a

or even worst,

a

*subscribes*:mf_rosetinted:

Can I PLEASE be the first member? :naughty:

Heeeeyyyyy, got here first, it's like a queue, take a number...:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, Wonka being the first, purples gets the 2nd...:biggrin2:

Which name would you prefer?

The Neurotic I'm cutting my hair short if i don't see Mika in the next 10 years time Thread

or

The I'm so anxious to see Mika i had bitten even my toenails Thread?

:biggrin2:

I think i'll create a

or even worst,

a

Can I join?:teehee:

The Neurotic I'm cutting my hair short if i don't see Mika in the next 10 years time Thread

or

I'm third!! I'm third!!!:naughty:

or

Oh yeah, sorry, I've never queued so I dunno how it works :sneaky2:

But I like even numbers better anyway :naughty:

Hmm...This is hard...I would like the first one better if it were less than 10 years cause I'll definitely go mad before then :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah, sorry, I've never queued so I dunno how it works :sneaky2:

But I like even numbers better anyway :naughty:

Hmm...This is hard...I would like the first one better if it were less than 10 years cause I'll definitely go mad before then :thumb_yello:

I am slowly dying for April the 16th and the 19th in madrid....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: