Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

Heeeeyyyyy, got here first, it's like a queue, take a number...:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, Wonka being the first, purples gets the 2nd...:biggrin2:

Which name would you prefer?

The Neurotic I'm cutting my hair short if i don't see Mika in the next 10 years time Thread

or

The I'm so anxious to see Mika i had bitten even my toenails Thread?

:biggrin2:

In the mean time -- this old chestnut:

http://www.maxusability.com/test/Psychiatric_Office_Answering_Machine.mp3

Edited by A. Clay

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think i'll create a

"When will i see Mika, FFS! Neurotic Thread"

or even worst,

a

"Never ****ing seen ****ing Mika before in my ****ing life, will i ever??? Desperation thread"

for us, poor bimbos who see Mika once in 3 years or have never seen him...:naughty:

But we should get psychiatric help for that one, though, because it's not depression in our case, it's a ****ing continuous anxious nervous breakdown....

Blaaaahhhhrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Persist--

http://www.maxusability.com/test/Psychiatric_Office_Answering_Machine.mp3

Edited by A. Clay

I have terrible PMD.

I found myself sobbing today because I know the harsh reality is Mika will never know who I am and before I know it, I will be at university and wont be able to go to gigs.

Just writing this I have started to cry and I don't know why really.

Plus I can't go to more gigs because I can't get a job and can't keep asking my parents to fund it.

Any advice people?

I thought we already had a couple of those desperate-to-see-Mika threads. :naughty:

I miss him already, but I can wait...for awhile. :teehee:

Not as desperate as mine, Christne, not as desperate as mine (everyone says the same now)...:naughty:

The saddest words--

"MIKA has left."

Who r u quoting?

Have ever said that?

Coz if i did, i was so sure then...:naughty:

I was stricken with PMD after the London gig, because I realised that the two gigs I'd been so looking forward to, were over. But then I came back home and learned that he has a Kick Ass single coming out, and it's a theme song for a movie! I cheered up then, and realised that the concerts being over isn't really the end of something. It's only just the beginning!

I was stricken with PMD after the London gig, because I realised that the two gigs I'd been so looking forward to, were over. But then I came back home and learned that he has a Kick Ass single coming out, and it's a theme song for a movie! I cheered up then, and realised that the concerts being over isn't really the end of something. It's only just the beginning!

:shocked: lucky that you dont have one!

im still in the "pre-gig depression" :aah: even though im going to a gig in 10 days time :blink:

I'm so glad I found this thread! Last time I saw Mika was Novber at Little Noise Sessions and then 3 gigs in a row (2 Hammersmith plus Brighton) and here it is - the PMD! I'm starting to make my Mika scrap book today - hope that will work and then... There's always the next gigs! The best cure fore

so far has always been buying a ticket to another concert - no matter how remote it can seem at the time! Good luck everyone with fighting your PMD!

I'm so glad I found this thread! Last time I saw Mika was Novber at Little Noise Sessions and then 3 gigs in a row (2 Hammersmith plus Brighton) and here it is - the PMD! I'm starting to make my Mika scrap book today - hope that will work and then... There's always the next gigs! The best cure fore

so far has always been buying a ticket to another concert - no matter how remote it can seem at the time! Good luck everyone with fighting your PMD!

yovia-avatar1.jpg

lollipop.gif16u8ax.jpglollipop.gif

PointsRosette.gif6867803:jpeg_preview_medium.jpgPointsRosette.gif

shrine.gif

Have you tried building a MIKA Shrine? :aah:

I have terrible PMD.

I found myself sobbing today because I know the harsh reality is Mika will never know who I am and before I know it, I will be at university and wont be able to go to gigs.

Plus I can't go to more gigs because I can't get a job and can't keep asking my parents to fund it.

Any advice people?

I know quite a few people who have found being at university to be absolutely no hindrance to going to Mika gigs :naughty:

He is unlikely to tour the UK again this year, though he may pop up at the odd festival, so you have plenty of time to save up :thumb_yello:

PMD is hard but you will get through it, the MFC is a good place to be as you are with fellow sufferers.

I don't think it's hit me really bad yet. I saw him on Wednesday in Brighton, and I think i'm still completely awestruck tbh. It was absolutely amazing. However, I think I might have been very sad if I didn't met him...talking to him made the evening absolutely perfect. I just want to think about how good it was and hopefully I can avoid this PMD.

Another thing I've been telling myself is that whatever happens, throughout my life i'm going to go to as many gigs as possible and also meet him as much as I can. I think maybe that's helping too. I'm not just gonna completely give up. I WILL see him again!!!!!

Obviously i'm very sad it was over...I just want to be able to go back 4 nights and re live the whole evening again...I think and hope that maybe this is as bad as it will get for me. I don't want to ruin everything by being awfully sad about it because I know I had the most amazing time of my life.

I just don't get how this man has so much power over me and can make me feel like this. He's unbelievable! :wub2:

I have terrible PMD.

I found myself sobbing today because I know the harsh reality is Mika will never know who I am

You know, you shouldn't underestimate him there. :wink2:

and before I know it, I will be at university and wont be able to go to gigs.

Being at university is the perfect life period for gigging, IMO. It's not like having the same obligations you have with a full time job or a family to take care of.

:huglove: Maybe because you're just really overwhelmed by this trip to sort of Neverland that the dull reality now hits even harder?

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a lot more Mika experiences ahead. :thumb_yello:

Any advice people?

Why is it that you can't get a job? Are you too young or is it that you don't have time besides school?

I perfectly understand that you don't want to keep asking your parents to help out with your Mika related expenses. But, if you can't get a small job elsewhere, maybe you can offer to do stuff for them. Like some extra work in the house or in the garden? If all that fails, Mika tickets make good birthday presents. And they really look good unter the Christmas tree.

ok :blink:

No I mean. I remember last year after my first gig, all I wanted was to go back there to be in his presence. A gig ASAP would've done me very good.

I'm now thinking of my forthcoming gig from Vienna and I think that after that it'll be easier for me to think of it with a light heart knowing that I'm going to another one in 3 weeks in Paris. So, you shouldn't have the PMD knowing that you'll see him again SOON! :aah:

• 3 weeks later...
startin to get it again :sad:

Just being on here, watching some videos, and now listening to Kick Ass I've been having withdrawals (which I don't usually get) but since I haven't seen him in over 2 years it's about time to get my Mika fix again. :aah: I hope some how it'll be this year. :teehee: