No ***ing accident: MIKA SINGS HIS HEART OUT EVERY SHOW

Blue Sky

:blink: Who's arguing against eachother? What did I miss? If anything, this has brought on a sense of unity as Ingie just said, with everyone getting together to support Mika and defend his name against these false claims :boxed:

Sorry wrong thread!

On some of the other threads people were arguing over this situation and I had this thread open and the other one and typed on wrong one.

Really sorry.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot understand. This Paul is " that bad guy XXXX "? Conversation on the same person, I am not mistaken? And if, how I have understood, he has nasty concerned to Mika why I continue to read dribbling apologies in his address in twitter?

I cannot understand. This Paul is " that bad guy XXXX "? Conversation on the same person, I am not mistaken? And if, how I have understood, he has nasty concerned to Mika why I continue to read dribbling apologies in his address in twitter?

No, there are two guys.

Paul, is the one who's account got hacked and he has apologised to Mika about what was said, and Mika is okay with him.

XXXX is the one, who has been nasty and saying he thinks Mika mimed all the way through the concert in his blog.:thumb_yello:

No, there are two guys.

Paul, is the one who's account got hacked and he has apologised to Mika about what was said, and Mika is okay with him.

XXXX is the one, who has been nasty and saying he thinks Mika mimed all the way through the concert in his blog.:thumb_yello:

So.... Paul's account has been cracked, ostensibly. And ostensibly every have believed to him that he did not write those words...

XXXX wrote it and other words too... So? And who is concrete? Give please the link to his blog if here it is not present.

Why two different persons have written it about Mike to one and too time? How so it has turned out?

So.... Paul's account has been cracked, ostensibly. And ostensibly every have believed to him that he did not write those words...

XXXX wrote it and other words too... So? And who is concrete? Give please the link to his blog if here it is not present.

Why two different persons have written it about Mike to one and too time? How so it has turned out?

The link to the blog is in the first post,:thumb_yello: on page one.

Guest Still a Fan

Good grief. Who are these people? This scott whoever says that the bald guy did something Brilliant and let Mika's people respond ??? What? First of all the word Brilliant is highly overused! And secondly, no one lets someone else respond. What a dumb thing to say.

Oh Lena, sorry but I can't resist :lmfao: Who the heck is Mike? :roftl:

The original response was not to XXXX but to Paul hit sheet. Who had joked about the miming accident, which was really just riding on the coattails of what XXXX had written.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Perhaps Mr. 4X confused the situation at the concert because he saw the miming Greg Wells and Mika were doing in the video? Seems odd, once a fan and now not a fan. Maybe he should give Mika another chance. :)

You know Still a Fan, I would love to hear more about you :wink2:. Have you gone to any Mika gigs? How long have you been a fan for? I find your username curious: why "still" a fan? It would suggest that there was a reason for you not to be one any more? Forgive me for being nosy, but I can't help wondering about new members, especailly when they come out of nowhere into a "hot topic" like this.

Where are you located, geographically?

I'd love to know all these things, as I find it quite mysterious how you just popped up in this thread without any previous posting and are not divulging much about yourself :biggrin2:.

Also, you mention that XXX "didn't like it", when it's been repeated ad nauseam that it was not a matter of opinion, but of false accusations. Anyone is entitled to dislike things, but that doesn't entitle them to make false claims about people. Like Blue Sky said, this is a very serious accusation, which can (and I hope it does) have grounds for legal action, so I would personally appreciate it if people don't try and downplay it all as a matter of taste.

Guest Still a Fan

You know Still a Fan, I would love to hear more about you :wink2:. Have you gone to any Mika gigs? How long have you been a fan for? I find your username curious: why "still" a fan? It would suggest that there was a reason for you not to be one any more? Forgive me for being nosy, but I can't help wondering about new members, especailly when they come out of nowhere into a "hot topic" like this.

Where are you located, geographically?

I'd love to know all these things, as I find it quite mysterious how you just popped up in this thread without any previous posting and are not divulging much about yourself :biggrin2:.

Also, you mention that XXX "didn't like it", when it's been repeated ad nauseam that it was not a matter of opinion, but of false accusations. Anyone is entitled to dislike things, but that doesn't entitle them to make false claims about people. Like Blue Sky said, this is a very serious accusation, which can (and I hope it does) have grounds for legal action, so I would personally appreciate it if people don't try and downplay it all as a matter of taste.

Listen crazy, I don't really care what you personally appreciate, if you are so worried about the situation not being actual grounds for legal action then you've got a bit of a problem don't you think?

Listen crazy, I don't really care what you personally appreciate, if you are so worried about the situation not being actual grounds for legal action then you've got a bit of a problem don't you think?

I don't think there's a need to call anyone crazy.

And actually I would like to know a bit more about you too :naughty:

Guest Still a Fan
I don't think there's a need to call anyone crazy.

And actually I would like to know a bit more about you too :naughty:

Seemed fitting at the time. :) I don't really feel like talking about myself now. Under these circumstances. Geez.

That's not nice. :wags_finger:

Now you are showing us your real face :naughty:

You're not my mother :wags_finger::no:.

Are only mothers allowed to tell that something is not nice...?:boxed:

I think not: we are a very loving bunch of Mika fans, not only loving Mika but also our fellow fans. So in that respect you can find us defending each other!

I too think it's not nice what you've said. Show a little bit respect for others please.

And: please, introduce yourself. You then can see for yourself that we are a welcoming fanclub.

:shocked::sneaky2: Excuse me? Who do you think you're calling crazy? This is a forum, where people discuss things, and I suggest that if you are not happy to discuss things you politely express yourself and explain that you don't wish to enter discussions about certain things, instead of going around offending people and calling them names. This is a respectful place with rules, and I suggest you follow them.

Way to make an impression, matey. Way to go, for sure. You're definitely looking like you're as bad a troll as mr XXXX in my opinion I'm afraid.

And it's not even only your insulting me that I find shocking- It's the fact that I can't make heads or tails of your post.

Are only mothers allowed to tell that something is not nice...?:boxed:

I think not: we are a very loving bunch of Mika fans, not only loving Mika but also our fellow fans. So in that respect you can find us defending each other!

I too think it's not nice what you've said. Show a little bit respect for others please.

And: please, introduce yourself. You then can see for yourself that we are a welcoming fanclub.

Exactly, AMP!:thumb_yello:

You are having a rude attitude towards people you don't even know...

We are friendly and we have a respectful attitude towards other MFCrs...

Please change your ways...

No, she's not, but I'm a moderator here, and I happen to agree.

No need for name-calling. Please take a moment to read our FAQ and

guidelines if you haven't already, just in case you're unclear on what

is considered inappropriate behavior here. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

No, she's not, but I'm a moderator here, and I happen to agree.

No need for name-calling. Please take a moment to read our FAQ and

guidelines if you haven't already, just in case you're unclear on what

is considered inappropriate behavior here. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Deb!:thumb_yello:

haha I have gaped :aah:! I have to write "Mike" in my translator that offers were made more correctly. Because the name "Mika" does not exist in Russian. The translator does not write it in Latin. I write Russian variant of a name which is perceived by the translator and I change last letter:biggrin2:.