No ***ing accident: MIKA SINGS HIS HEART OUT EVERY SHOW

Blue Sky

Isn't it strange that there's solely negative comments on that video. The only person with a positive remark had their other comments deleted by the author. :blink:

How do you know they were positive comments ?

I was thinking of making a comment there but I am quite fed up with this controversy, we know what MIKA worths on stage :thumb_yello:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know they were positive comments ?

I was thinking of making a comment there but I am quite fed up with this controversy, we know what MIKA worths on stage :thumb_yello:

You're right, I don't know that. I just assumed it because the user had one comment remaining, saying smth I perceived as positive. But I don't know really. I commented, though, just to see if it will get deleted, too.

You're right, I don't know that. I just assumed it because the user had one comment remaining, saying smth I perceived as positive. But I don't know really. I commented, though, just to see if it will get deleted, too.

Well done, then, wait and see :naughty:

Your comment is the thing every MFCer shoud say !

Well, it took me time to post a comment there (I had to reinitialize my account) but I could not resist to write one too !

Edited by Sweetieval

Who is L. ef setz again?

That is my Mr XXXX.:devil:

With a passion I am trying to avoid his name on here. He doesn't deserve a part on this forum:furious:

Edited by Blue Sky

I missed this thread and hadn't even seen that review before ... ummmmmm ... gobsmacked .... can't say anything else much but the guy needs a fish in his face :fish:

He obviously hasn't trawled throught the countless YT videos of Mika ****ing up then :lmfao:

Maybe we should take it as a compliment though ... that the ill informed guy doesn't think someone should sound that good live or a band sound that together playing a gig :wub2:

Cos' we know they do and he is that good :boing:

<read a few comments>

It never fails to suprise me that some people try to come on here and ridicule us by saying "fan girls" .. should be fan PEOPLE .. we do have males on here :sneaky2:

We are here for a reason , I mean we dont spend hours and hours on a forum as we like the new purple background :naughty:

I mean we have our rifts and some get on better with some rather than others and we have groups and our differences but I respect Mika fans , you know?

There is SOooo much out there , Mika hate and hate towards some of us and jealousy and all that nasty stuff that we need to keep an eye on each other.

I think some forget yes its about Mika , but ... for me the people and meet ups just as much:wub2:

:thumb_yello:

I missed this thread and hadn't even seen that review before ... ummmmmm ... gobsmacked .... can't say anything else much but the guy needs a fish in his face :fish:

He obviously hasn't trawled throught the countless YT videos of Mika ****ing up then :lmfao:

Maybe we should take it as a compliment though ... that the ill informed guy doesn't think someone should sound that good live or a band sound that together playing a gig :wub2:

Well said, Laurel :huglove:

:fish::teehee:

I've commented - quite moderately - I am proud of my restraint :blush-anim-cl:

<read a few comments>

It never fails to suprise me that some people try to come on here and ridicule us by saying "fan girls" .. should be fan PEOPLE .. we do have males on here :sneaky2:

We are here for a reason , I mean we dont spend hours and hours on a forum as we like the new purple background :naughty:

I mean we have our rifts and some get on better with some rather than others and we have groups and our differences but I respect Mika fans , you know?

There is SOooo much out there , Mika hate and hate towards some of us and jealousy and all that nasty stuff that we need to keep an eye on each other.

I think some forget yes its about Mika , but ... for me the people and meet ups just as much:wub2:

So true Freddie!:wub2:

Haha, or the live shows when he does the same!:roftl:

Salt Lake City last year, all the acoustic shows this summer, and his little show in my town recently....I really wish I could talk about it in technical terms...and bring proofs to the table….:sneaky2:

I can’t believe how much time and energy the critics are spending on an artist they obviously doesn’t appreciate, why not just move on to someone they like instead? I don’t get it!:naughty:

And kudos to Blue Sky for watching out for the internet traps with the Google mechanisms!:thumb_yello:

Haha, or the live shows when he does the same!:roftl:

I love him even more for the ****-ups. When he messed up Lady Jane in Berlin this summer three times I just wanted to cuddle him. And I absolutely adore how he found a way to deal with things like these in a really funny way. I remember the times when he just stopped and moved on to another song after having hit the wrong key. So I think I know how much it means to him to be perfect doing what he does. I never thought this could backfire.

I love him even more for the ****-ups. When he messed up Lady Jane in Berlin this summer three times I just wanted to cuddle him. And I absolutely adore how he found a way to deal with things like these in a really funny way. I remember the times when he just stopped and moved on to another song after having hit the wrong key. So I think I know how much it means to him to be perfect doing what he does. I never thought this could backfire.

Light bulb moment comming up::biggrin2:

We should start a thread and right down all our sweet experiences when he has made mistakes and when it's possible, show them with video clips!:teehee:

Light bulb moment comming up::biggrin2:

We should start a thread and right down all our sweet experiences when he has made mistakes and when it's possible, show them with video clips!:teehee:

Absolutely!!!:biggrin2: Let's name it 'No cover-ups for your ****-ups, MIKA' May I?

EDIT: Done. :teehee:

Edited by violet_sky

Yeah, maybe twins? But seriously now: what point? There's only so much you can stand by fabricated "facts"...

Actually, I had never heard of that phrase until I heard the "By The Time" song, so I had no clue that it was baseball based :teehee:

Really? I guess it does come from baseball? But it's widely used. Especially where I used to work. Cock up 3 times on you were out . :naughty:

Oh, boy, i was caught this time...:mf_rosetinted:

*maybe my Vicky Pollard impersonation works out*:biggrin2:

Yeah, but noes, but yeah, but noes, but FD mentioned quiches, and everyone was talking about it and then i thought it was healthier to make it at home instead of buying it at Tesco, and yeah, but noes, but yeah....:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, BS!:teehee:

Wonka! Stop making me laugh. You want to kill me, don't you? :teehee:

Oh this was good, very good:

:roftl:

cibelemutarelli: This picture is for you Mr. @ lef....XXXX http://is.gd/4Gewd

Our brave Cibele, go show him what Mika "groupies" are made of, girl! :clap:

Wonka! I've been ill and it hurts to laugh, damn you! :naughty:

Oh, poor Babooska, what was wrong with you? :(

Wonka! Stop making me laugh. You want to kill me, don't you? :teehee:

:naughty:

YEAH, was me who sent the picture :teehee::roftl:

He deserve it :biggrin2:

Long Live Brazil!:biggrin2:

Don't mess with brazilian mika fans, we are everywhere and we will catch you :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

You sure are everywhere, specially you, young lady...:mf_rosetinted:

I've done nothing these past few days but read loads of twitts and MFC posts by you...:naughty:

I haven't read the whole thread.

I've read this guy's review. I think he's jealous? Or maybe he just likes his writing so much? Have you noticed the length of his "article"? It's crazy. One long article about a show he didn't even attend entirely.

I've only seen Mika live two times, but I'm sure of one thing: Mika is NOT fake. He's genuine and real.

Now, for the backround vocals, yeah, maybe the band could have sang them. But the fact that the band didn't sang them doesn't make Mika's show fake right?

Well I won't go on and on. This guy is just such a mor0n...:sneaky2:

even though the whole thing is quite stupid some of what he's saying is extremely flattering!

"I’ve been to so many shows, and I’ve never heard sound like this. So perfect..."

"I never heard a single mistake."

"But I didn’t hear one imperfection tonight."

so, Mika is simply perfect!:wub2:

even though the whole thing is quite stupid some of what he's saying is extremely flattering!

so, Mika is simply perfect!:wub2:

To be honest, I think this was actually where the main problem lay. The guy had never seen or heard another Mika show, only the CD, and when it sounded so perfect he mistakenly (and publicly) assumed it WAS the CD. Because in his many years of experience, nobody has ever been able to do it that well without pretending.

Well Mr XXXX, meet the amazing talent that is Mika. Be amazed instead of trying to tear his career to shreds, publicly lambasting falsitudes all over the net, which funnily enough are based SOLELY ON YOUR IGNORANCE.

Mika has been touring the majority of these songs live since 2006. And Martin and Cherisse were there then too. So they really are very slick, and an unobservant observer like you, Mr XXXX was unable to believe that a live show could actually be THAT GOOD.

Yes, still a fan, Mr XXXX, whatever your name might be, Mika is REALLY THAT GOOD.

Now go watch the blooper thread to see that even after he hiccups, or sings the wrong lyrics, or hits the wrong note, he picks up again, and usually sounds EVEN BETTER than the CD.

And while you are flicking through Youtube, realising you should at the very least, offer a public apology to an artist who sings his heart out every night he is on a stage, drop in and visit the Salt Lake City 2008 videos.

Watch Mika's own blog here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybm8VtANWCQ

and realise, Mika does do warts and all, when it happens.

But Hollywood last week was NOT one of those nights. That was a reeeeeally good night, so good you couldn't even accept it really happened.

Do you see the problem was actually with YOU not with Mika? FFS.:bash: