Italian Petition for ROME gig: who wants to join us?

robertina

Mika has A REAL LOT of fans in Rome and Southern Italy, and he even mentioned a date in Rome for 2010 in one interview in July.

But when the European Tour was announced, the date in Rome was not mentioned! We'll have one date only and again in Milan, which is in the north of Italy and quite far for many fans.

So we have decided to put a quick petition together and give it to him in november, when he'll be here in Italy again for more promotion.

We know many fans from abroad would die to visit Rome and attend a gig there...so we have decided to open our petition to all of you who want to join us in this adventure.

here's the text:

Dear Mika,

during your European Tour in 2010 the only Italian date will be Milan; we'd like to ask you to add another gig in Rome.

As you can imagine, many of your fans living in Central/Southern Italy aren't always able to travel such a long way in order to see you live, although they'd LOVE to.

The only way would be a show nearer to them.

As you have noticed at the Franco Parenti's theatre in June, we are very hearty and warm people, and if you come we'll give you all our love, enthusiasm and warmth!

And as you're incredible live, we're sure many more Italians would fall in love with your music and get hooked into it.

Last but not least, a show in Rome would surely attract many people from whole Italy and from abroad as well, which would help spread your music even more!

So Mika please DO consider going to ROME in 2010, add one date there!

We are waiting for you!

With love from all your devoted Italian fans

we will fill sheets like this

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/mari62_album/FacsimilefirmeMikaaRoma.jpg

with signatures directly in Milan and we'll collect scanned signature from everyone else.

Also ppl outside the forums can sign, provided they want to support our cause!

pls. send your scanned signature, your nickname, real first name and country to me.

you can get my email address sending me a PM.

DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 6TH

Thanks to all the ones who will help us!

:Update:

here's mari62's report! she gave the petition to Mika!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2640089&postcount=65

Edited by robertina

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why not? :mf_rosetinted: not sure franco parenti is a good example of how ehm.. "warm" people was.. rather mobbing :aah::roftl: let's make it allll the other italian gigs :thumb_yello:

will pm you. :biggrin2:

it was me who wrote the sentence about franco parenti :teehee:

of course i was referring to the gig... not to the aftergig :biggrin2:

Robbie, can you sign for me ?

i don't have a scan , and even i had one , i couldn't understand how it works...:sneaky2:

oh:blink:

but signatures mean something if they are original!

sign and take a pic of the signature:thumb_yello:

will get round to it. top of the week :mf_rosetinted:

seriously, I'll. :thumb_yello: and I'll also send back the blackall project final entry. my designer keep reminding me.. :blush-anim-cl:

in case you'll win the pass for nov 9th, maybe you can sign in Milan, I think :mf_rosetinted:

Good luck guys! :biggrin2:

I just wish we had a better sense of why tours are routed where they are. I mean, there must be some practical reasons why Mika's not touring in Rome. Or Florida. Or South America. Or anywhere in the entirety of the US and Canada that isn't the same 10 cities along the east and west coasts. Sigh.