New Exclusive MIKA Merchandise Revealed

Giulietta

It is ridiculous that it only goes up to size 12-14!

I'm a size 6-8 but I wanted to get my Mum the I see you top and she is size 16. I'm annoyed I can only get a top for me, not for my mum too.

I was surprised last night, too.

Wait until the first t-shirts arrive. As soon as I get mine I will post if it is a true 14 or not. :wink2:

It's impossible that they consider 12-14 as large. :blink:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that they should have larger sizes for those who need them, but consider the fact that Mika is probably not aware of what sizes his T-shirts are selling. He has other people taking care of that. He may of okay-ed and made the designs, but the other stuff is done by others. So don't go blaming Mika.

Is anybody else has his/her's order placed on hold???

I checked the status to my order and it is on hold, and i never got those magic numbers they promised to email shortly....what's going on???:blink:.

On hold. :thumb_yello: Email or code with the items? :blink:

According to the website my order has not been despatched - but today I received one set of badges. No sign of the other set or the tote bag yet. :aah:

Admit it! You work for Sandbag! :shocked:

BTW did you get the code with the badges? :wink2:

On hold. :thumb_yello: Email or code with the items? :blink:

Didn't got codes in email, maybe it is being sent with items?

According to the website my order has not been despatched - but today I received one set of badges. No sign of the other set or the tote bag yet. :aah:

Alright, i shall keep my eyes open in case a parcel from them come my way...:thumb_yello:

Is the so-called 'large' (lmao..) ladies size REALLY a 12-14?????

12-14??? :shocked::shocked:

Do these people not know that the AVERAGE size of a British woman is size 16..??!!

It seems Big Girls are only Beautiful when Mika wants them in his size 20-22 corsets on stage :teehee:

It's not good enough! :sneaky2:

My daughter is slim and we got her a medium of the original Mika T shirts. it was pretty snug. There is NO WAY I'd get in a 12-14!