New Exclusive MIKA Merchandise Revealed

Giulietta

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finally they created some items out of mika's designs!! I like the I see you tee, the ones with mika's picture (though not sure I'd buy them.. :teehee:) and the new set of badges. :wub2:

2000 points for a tee when a gig costs a lot more and worths 2500 points..? :blink:

not that I mind, o.c. BTW, I still have to get the points for my london gig tick.. :sneaky2:

Got the Voodoo one and the I See You one. I might get a massive one of the one with his face on at one of the gigs - I wouldn't wear it out, but I like sleeping in big shirts, and I usually wear most of my music shirts in bed cos I'm so damn cool. :thumb_yello:

I was tempted to order the 12-inch-vinyl cause I already collected all the other vinyls without having a player for it *gg*, but than I let it be: there are only remixes on it, not really "origin work" of Mika - but the badges are nice, just as the hundred ones I already have at home :). Also the bag! Very practical for fans like me, tarned as housewifes ;)

FROM MIKASOUNDS

We are very pleased to reveal the new range of exclusive MIKA merchandise, available to purchase now by clicking here and visiting the official store at mikasounds.com.

We have just added six awesome new t-shirt designs to

the store, which come in both male and female, along

with two new accessories. These are the 'Tribal Mask' tote

bag and the brand new official pin badge set.

Two of the t-shirt designs, 'I See You' and 'Voodoo' are

online exclusives and are ONLY available through the

store at mikasounds.com.

And finally, don't forget, for each t-shirt you order from the mikasounds.com store, you earn 2000 points, and for each accessory you earn 500 points.

Here is just a selection of some of the excellent new product available to buy now from the Official Mika store! We are pleased to announce that the store ships to all worldwide destinations.

139.gif126.jpg130.jpg

:shocked: thanks. im so getting it all :roftl:

If you think the prices are expensive, wait until you see the shipping charges :shocked:

How much is shipping?

Wanted to ask that too. But then I guess shipping for Serbia (if there is any actually) is far more espensive than shipping for UK *sad sigh*.

One cotton bag, two sets of badges - shipping £6.

I'm expecting Mika to hand deliver it.:mf_rosetinted:

I ordered two t-shirts and I swear the shipping was £4.

Just checked and it was £4.

What the hell?