MIKA - Lanvin party on November 11 2009

DANI56

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey!!!! I jsut realised that Allegra looks EXACTLY like him! I mean look at her face expressions and her eyes!:wub2:

as for Fortune: first he had longer hair in June and yeah, he was just as tall! Have I ever told you how he came out of the car and I thought at first he was Mika, but then I realised he wasn't because he had glasses? :naughty:

I thought exactly the same at Sadler's Wells. I popped out to go to the loo before Mika came on and Fortuné was there with Zuleika and their nan and I did a double take before I realised that there was no real need to squee.

It didn't help that he was wearing clothes that I'm 99% sure I've seen Mika wear before. Hand me downs? :roftl:

Pennimans.jpg[/img]

OMG! The Pennimans!:fangurl: It's so nice to see them all together, specially Fortuné, I'd never seen him. He's so cute!

lanvin.jpg

This I have to post because my two favourite designers are in the pic. If I could wear a Lanvin dress and a pair of Loubutin shoes I would die a happy woman:wub2:cough*mybirthdayiscomingsoontakeahintmfc*cough:naughty:

Edited by natmika

The Lanvin Party to celebrate the release of Mika's EP 'Songs Of Sorrow' on November 11, 2009 in London, England.

2uetea9.jpg

21kmkio.jpg

2lvgz80.jpg

thx a lot for the pics!

I love 1st. :wub2:

they must be a little out of date :EP release.. ? :blink::roftl:

hehe, beautiful pic of the penniman gang: mr and mrs P must be so proud! it's amazing to see how they have all grown in these almost 3 yrs we have kept track of mika's career...

is paloma pregnant by any chance..? :blink:

so, fortune has finally managed to outgrow his big bro. last time I saw him he already looked VERY tall and I see he's kept up with the remarkable growth.

jasmine is still my fave of the penniman 5..

Release of Songs for Sorrow part II, I believe? :naughty:

Coat comments aside, Fortuné makes Mika look like a midget...

And Paloma doesn't look like Mrs. P., she looks like our Guy, just check...:)

I was wondering when you would delight us with your presence Ms. Wonka??:thumb_yello:

Were you drooling at the photos which in turn delayed your entrance??:drool::drool:

I've never seen fortune... how old is he?

18:thumb_yello:

Which is Paloma and which is Zuleika? I thought I'd got them sorted but I'm confused again.

Zuleika is the one next to Yasmine and Paloma the one in between Mika and Fortuné.

Dayum I sound like a stalker:roftl:

What a gorgeous family and WHAT A GORGEOUS MAN! :drool:

Release of Songs for Sorrow part II, I believe? :naughty:

Coat comments aside, Fortuné makes Mika look like a midget...

And Paloma doesn't look like Mrs. P., she looks like our Guy, just check...:)

I don't know: Zuleika looks really tall in the first picture too, but not as tall in the second one where she moved back. So I think it might partly be because of perspective, but he is a TALL young man. :naughty:

I was wondering when you would delight us with your presence Ms. Wonka??:thumb_yello:

Were you drooling at the photos which in turn delayed your entrance??:drool::drool:

I don't drool at 26 yo's, much less at 18 yo's, Kodes...:mf_rosetinted:

I was staring at the pics as i stare to my kids pics together...I'm such a Momma hen!:naughty:

I'm just wondering why heights are undirectly proportional to ages...

If you take a closer look Yasmin is the shortest and Fortune is the tallest....

Totally opposite to my children, my oldest child has always been taller and chubbier than her siblings...

And as for SFS release NOW is this a "Lonely Alcoholic strikes back" Part II thingie?

Edited by willywonka

I'm just wondering why heights are undirectly proportional to ages...

If you take a closer look Yasmin is the shortest and Fortune is the tallest....

Totally opposite to my children, my oldest child has always been taller and chubbier than her siblings...

I actually thought that - and Zuleika is really tall as well! Mika spoils the pattern though, if it weren't for him it would be younger = taller, older=smaller.

He looked pretty tall to me at Sadlers Wells, but then everyone is tall compared to me :sneaky2::naughty:

Yes but he looks so much taller than Mika in that photo he'd have to be 6'7"! I really think it's just because he's closer to the camera and it's distorting the perspective. There's another pic in one of the wire sets where he looks as if he's Mika's height, but he's still closer to the camera than Mika.

My guess would have been 6'2", assuming he hasn't grown in the past few months. Mika is around 6'4".

:aah: Now I'm dying to know what you observed in NYC :aah:

He just spent a lot of time outside near the queue before the gig. The ice cream truck was there and he was encouraging people to go get a second serving and just generally hanging out with their extended family because it was a nice day.

If I could wear a Lanvin dress and a pair of Loubutin shoes I would die a happy woman:wub2:cough*mybirthdayiscomingsoontakeahintmfc*cough:naughty:

Don't look at us. Mika's the one with friends in high places. :roftl:

Nooo bad idea! Well, bad idea if Mr P is anything like Joe Jackson.

:lmfao:

I don't think Fortuné's much taller than Mika...if you look at the full length picture, Fortuné is actually standing a few steps ahead of Mika. If they were in a row Fortuné's height would shrink a bit.

As for Paloma - obviously we don't know her relationship status - but I don't think she's pregnant :blink: I just thought maybe she possessed the bigger genes. But whatever, she looks lovely.

And why do people called Yasmine Jasmine? :roftl: Always confused me.