61739798.jpg

:roftl:

Trying to tone down any redness or puffiness in his eyes before the tour, no doubt. Guess he missed the memo about cucumbers working better, though. :aah::roftl:

I was watching some vids from the North American tour and thinking, Jimmy just has that something on stage. :dunno:

*DISCLAIMER* No Mika, he's not upstaging you, don't worry your pretty little head. :roftl:

Jimmy had this move where he'd hop up on the stand thing where Cherisse's drum kit was set up; that just looks so freakin' cool. Like in this vid, at 1:42:

Or when he and Martin would rock out together, like this this vid at 1:22:

:wub2:

Yeah :roftl:

But Jimmy didn't buy us all hot chocolates when we were all winging about being in the frigid canadian cold. :wink2:

Maybe he will next time? Like tomorrow? That cold north wind whistles down that alley at the Waterloo studios you know. :wink2:

Maybe he will next time? Like tomorrow? That cold north wind whistles down that alley at the Waterloo studios you know. :wink2:

ah yes it was freezing down there today :naughty: missed you Babsie Wabsie :huglove: (I don't know where that came from) but I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Dan, Sara and I even thought about buying doughnuts when we were on our way home :naughty: Maybe tomorrow. Dan and I are seeing both shows by the way, so we'll already be there when you arrive :thumb_yello:

Well Jimmy certainly upstages Mika in terms of fan communication, interaction and updates through Twitter. :naughty:

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............Any talk of a band member upstaging Mika about anything is a sign of danger, and we don't want Jimmy to go the way others did, right? :biggrin2:

Yeah it does. Today was absolutely HORRENDOUS!! But so worth it.

I totally :wub2: Richard Bacon

ah yes it was freezing down there today :naughty: missed you Babsie Wabsie :huglove: (I don't know where that came from) but I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Dan, Sara and I even thought about buying doughnuts when we were on our way home :naughty: Maybe tomorrow. Dan and I are seeing both shows by the way, so we'll already be there when you arrive :thumb_yello:

You girls are hardcores :naughty:. I need to go to stoopid work :sneaky2:

Oh good find! I checked out Ben Parker's MySpace recently, I quite like his stuff:

http://www.myspace.com/benparkermusic

Think we need a Ben Parker thread? Or would Jimmy mind sharing his, since they seem like BFFs anyhow

He is pretty good... If I ever get to England, I'll have to make sure I get to0 one of his gigs...

Hmmm... I don;t know, do you think we'll have enough interest to have a Ben Parker thread? I don't think Jimmy would mind either way...

I think they're more than BFFs... it's a bromance :wub2:

Me too. Jimmy's as photogenic as Mika. They're both really good looking in person but the photographs are often stunning.

The only thing photography does for me is give me a few extra chins and some squinty eyes.

As my brother would say, he's a good looking rooster! :naughty:

I don't know about that, the photos I've seen of you are pretty good... unless you get caught out by a friend who posts unflattering pics of you in your pyjamas posted on Facbook :sneaky2:

I was watching some vids from the North American tour and thinking, Jimmy just has that something on stage.

*DISCLAIMER* No Mika, he's not upstaging you, don't worry your pretty little head.

Jimmy had this move where he'd hop up on the stand thing where Cherisse's drum kit was set up; that just looks so freakin' cool. Like in this vid, at 1:42:

Or when he and Martin would rock out together, like this this vid at 1:22:

Oh yeah, for sure... as long as he doesn't do what he did in this vid at 3:50 :teehee:

Well Jimmy certainly upstages Mika in terms of fan communication, interaction and updates through Twitter.

I love that he's so interactive with us... it's awesome... I'm so gonna invite Jimmy to come have a few drinks with the Aussies when Mika comes back here... Very unlikely that he'd come but how much fun would he be?

But Jimmy didn't buy us all hot chocolates when we were all winging about being in the frigid canadian cold.

Technically speaking, Mika didn't buy us hot chocolates in Sydney... John did :teehee:

If I had teh choic3 of a hot chocolate from Meeks and a chat with Jimmy about how cool it is to have a kiwi and an Aussie called Kylie as big girls, I'd defo choose Jimmy!

You two having a pissing contest?

:lmfao:

I was reminded of a couple of girls form the US who were bragging that Mika touched their boobs when he signed their t shirts.. :teehee:

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............Any talk of a band member upstaging Mika about anything is a sign of danger, and we don't want Jimmy to go the way others did, right?

Oh no! Course not!!! :shocked:

But wait... would you say that Mikey upstaged Mika in any way? :blink:

Technically speaking, Mika didn't buy us hot chocolates in Sydney... John did :teehee:

If I had teh choic3 of a hot chocolate from Meeks and a chat with Jimmy about how cool it is to have a kiwi and an Aussie called Kylie as big girls, I'd defo choose Jimmy!

Well, I don't know if it made a different where the hot chocolate was bought, but i don't know who "technically" bought us hot chocolate. :dunno:

I missed chit chat time with Jimmy this evening. I was at wallmart following family around while grocery shopping.

So did I...

If I'd gotten on earlier I could've made a comment or two...

Well, I don't know if it made a different where the hot chocolate was bought, but i don't know who "technically" bought us hot chocolate. :dunno:

fair enough... only reason I know was cause mouselle's son said John owed him $20... for all I know Meeks opened up that green wallet with manly angles and pulled out a lovely crisp yellow $50 note :teehee:

So did I...

If I'd gotten on earlier I could've made a comment or two...

fair enough... only reason I know was cause mouselle's son said John owed him $20... for all I know Meeks opened up that green wallet with manly angles and pulled out a lovely crisp yellow $50 note :teehee:

I could have but I can't keep up when I'm stuck on the cell phone. I usually catch him when he's all talky in my "morning" last time he tweeted me cuz he said good morning to me. :wub2:

I could have but I can't keep up when I'm stuck on the cell phone. I usually catch him when he's all talky in my "morning" last time he tweeted me cuz he said good morning to me. :wub2:

My new phone hates twitter... I can't even log onto it... Oh well...

Awwwww :wub2:.... Last time Jimmy tweeted to me (which was his morning, our night), he said that I should stop trying to keep out of mischief :naughty::das:... I think it might be best if I keep trying to stay out of mischief, cause I say some stupid stuff when I'm in a naughty mood :fisch::teehee:

My new phone hates twitter... I can't even log onto it... Oh well...

Awwwww :wub2:.... Last time Jimmy tweeted to me (which was his morning, our night), he said that I should stop trying to keep out of mischief :naughty::das:... I think it might be best if I keep trying to stay out of mischief, cause I say some stupid stuff when I'm in a naughty mood :fisch::teehee:

ahaha I just like that he called me Monkee without knowing it was my nickname. XD I'm so easily pleased it seems. I don't have internet twitter on the phone so ya'll just text the crap out of me when I get going.

More pics of Jimmy - Coutesy of Ben Parker's Facebook page :naughty:

n7598965949_1214122_2942.jpg

n7598965949_1214123_3173.jpg

n7598965949_1214125_3590.jpg

n7598965949_1214132_5245.jpg

n7598965949_1214135_5909.jpg

Jimmy ft. Ben Parker (I'm really loving his music right now!)

n7598965949_572349_4973.jpg

n7598965949_572353_5949.jpg

n7598965949_444053_8938.jpg

n7598965949_444054_9057.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=582811576#/pages/Ben-Parker/7598965949?ref=mf

I think we need a Ben Parker thread :fisch:

Edited by nico_collard

Bromance. They haz it.

:roftl::roftl:

That they do! :wub2: Have you seen my attempt at a siggie?

Oh, and lookie who I just got a reply from? :fisch:

BenParkerMusic @nico_collard soon to be available online. all details will be divulged here in the tweet world. follow me follow me.

I just asked him where I could get his music from... Do you think we need to open a thread for Ben?