Excuses, boyki, excuses :lmfao: He yanked them up for the shot so he could showcase more thigh :das:

Bollocks, they're just Y-Fronts! Look at them! There's no "hoisting up" anywhere! :aah:

:lmao:

Wow. Um. What to say to that? :teehee::roftl:

Jimmy: "I AM THE KING OF NO PANTS!!!!"

(I guess "no pants" has a slightly more risqué meaning in British English...) :naughty:

Maybe you should watch this at 4:06...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGpDpgEfVX4

Congrats, Jimmy. Mika's been all over this forum in his pants, and now it's your turn.

ohjimmy.png

*frames picture and hangs it on the wall of the Jimnmy thread*

They showcase his inner thighs though. That's hot.

For sure.. He has very hot legs...

Wouldn't mind seeing more of his legs in the future... :das:

Yeah he has nice thighs, there's no denying that. I like a muscular man.

But gosh, the underwear is horrid.

I know what we should get him as a present from us... some nice underwear! :das:

from his twitter:

"they're actually shorts, but the legs were riding up due to my excessively tight rock jeans."

*pats Jimmy*

I'm not convinced of that... maybe we need another picture of him in his underwear to be sure :teehee:

Don't judge a man if he shops in the kids section for his underpants. :shun:

I wouldn't be so sure he shops in the kids section.... :das:just going by how he fills in those undies...

:lmfao:

Nice bulge.

I can't look away... it's like a train wreck, but better...

wow iv never seen jimmy like that :das:

None of us have... but I'm certainly not complaining :das:

Oh my! He's so dorky yet lovable at the same time. Those Manny-panties are horrid thoguh. lmao :roftl:

Manny panties :lmfao:

Edited by nico_collard

Bollocks, they're just Y-Fronts! Look at them! There's no "hoisting up" anywhere! :aah:

Maybe you should watch this at 4:06...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGpDpgEfVX4

Hehe, love Rove... too bad he's not on the tv anymore... and I so want some of those no pants!

Oh my god it's like we have a Jimmygasmic thread. :shocked:

You said it sister! lmao I just about cracked up in the kiva at my office when I read Jimmy's tweet about his Famous Pants. :roftl:

Manny-panties :lmfao:

*frames picture and hangs it on the wall of the Jimnmy thread*

Manny panties :lmfao:

It's the best boy undie term ever! and rather appropriate XD *snickers* This thread has gotten decidely more entertaining

Edited by CalicoSkies

Oh my god it's like we have a Jimmygasmic thread. :shocked:

Well, Jimmy is rather jimmygasmic :das:...

NaOh! :aah:

*thinks about to start a GimmeJimmy thread* :teehee:

:lmfao: What a great idea!

It's the best boy undie term ever! and rather appropriate XD *snickers* This thread has gotten decidely more entertaining

I've never heard it before... I was tempted to refer to them as reg grundys though...

Yes... Aussies like rhyming slang..

And yes, it is amusing! Actually, all the comments myself and one of the Aussies made on twitter last night were quite amusing... I'm sorta dreading when Jimmy posts again... :blink:

I'm sure there's a naughty joke about "checkmate" in there somewhere, isn't there? :naughty:

You know, chess has another meaning to me besides the game... :naughty::das:To me it also meanns the same as chicken!

It's gettting hotttt in heree, jimmy take off your cllloottthhesss.

Ok, so now we're sort of done with that screenshot, no? We need more material so that we can comment on

Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :fisch: post more!! :naughty:

I don't know if you asked, but I just asked him about what underwear he's wearing at the moment... obviously he won't post anything right now, but lets see if he replies later! :naughty:

And I just realised how wrong that is! :blink:

Oh, and we now know that Jimmy's underwear had chess pieces on them :fisch:

My guess was cars. :aah: I didn't want to look very close because...that would make ME feel uncomfortable. :lol3:

I'm sure there's a naughty joke about "checkmate" in there somewhere, isn't there? :naughty:

I know how that works. I'VE seen Austin Powers.

Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :fisch: post more!! :naughty:

More underwear shots? :shocked:

Kidding. :naughty:

I think Jimmy should sell his food art. Er...no, that wouldn't work. But if he had the images on shirts. :das:

My guess was cars. :aah: I didn't want to look very close because...that would make ME feel uncomfortable. :lol3:

More underwear shots? :shocked:

Kidding. :naughty:

I think Jimmy should sell his food art. Er...no, that wouldn't work. But if he had the images on shirts. :das:

I thought planes... And i didn't look close cause that would make me feel like a perve... the Aussies already think it's strange I was kinda turned on by seeing him in his undies...

Yes!!!! I was actually gonna get a t shirt with Dr Breadstein on it and give it to Jimmy... and get one for me of course! :blush-anim-cl:

That's almost Naughty Corner material! :shocked:

Now girls, this is a family-oriented forum. There shall be no nudity on MFC. :aah:

Yes boss...

It's gettting hotttt in heree, jimmy take off your clothesexceptyourunderwearbecausethisisafterallafamilyforumandnudityisnotallowedorthemodswillbaaaaannnyooouuu

:das:

It's gettting hotttt in heree, jimmy take off your clothesexceptyourunderwearbecausethisisafterallafamilyforumandnudityisnotallowedorthemodswillbaaaaannnyooouuu

Yes, something like that. Although if he gets naked on an external site, there's nothing I can do about that. :fisch::mf_rosetinted: