Jimmy's adorable :wub2:, he's so easy going and funny. I love his sense of humour, and the fact that he doesn't take himself seriously. Oh, and of course I think that he's got a wasted talent when it comes to all his food-art. He should open a deviantart profile and send his pics, I reckon they would be really successful :roftl:.

Anyway, back to how nice he is, I personally don't care who people are, they are all the same to me no matter how famous they are (not that he is, or not yet, but you get my point), so when someone who's in the spotlight like him is as humble as he is, I like it.

The one thing that I can't stand are people who think that they are too good for the rest of the "mere mortals", like some music stars out there seem to think, and to me that's just an automatic turnoff. So, I love the fact that Jimmy's so "normal", and that despite all the attention that he's getting now he still seems to keep his feet on the ground. I hope that it lasts :teehee:.

Jimmy's adorable :wub2:, he's so easy going and funny. I love his sense of humour, and the fact that he doesn't take himself seriously. Oh, and of course I think that he's got a wasted talent when it comes to all his food-art. He should open a deviantart profile and send his pics, I reckon they would be really successful :roftl:.

Anyway, back to how nice he is, I personally don't care who people are, they are all the same to me no matter how famous they are (not that he is, or not yet, but you get my point), so when someone who's in the spotlight like him is as humble as he is, I like it.

The one thing that I can't stand are people who think that they are too good for the rest of the "mere mortals", like some music stars out there seem to think, and to me that's just an automatic turnoff. So, I love the fact that Jimmy's so "normal", and that despite all the attention that he's getting now he still seems to keep his feet on the ground. I hope that it lasts :teehee:.

:thumb_yello:

I totally agree. But don't worry Sara, if Jimmy starts going all ego on us, I'm sure you'd be the first to point it out to him - and to slap him back down to earth. :naughty:

That and the veggie installations :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Oh, you said it :teehee: .. then yes, that.

Completely agree, and am still chuffed Jimmy shook my hand. :wub2:

Mana, Violet, Sara, is this where we are hanging out these days? :naughty:

Yes. This is where all the cool kids hang out, don'tchya know? :naughty:

Come, join us! *pulls out a chair and pours you a drink*

Completely agree, and am still chuffed Jimmy shook my hand. :wub2:

Aww! Well after your blog, you're famous in your own right. :wub2:

I admit to having fangurled just a little when he gave me his pick at the Vancouver gig. I may have kept it and tucked it into my TBWKTM CD case. :blush-anim-cl:

Aww! Well after your blog, you're famous in your own right. :wub2:

I admit to having fangurled just a little when he gave me his pick at the Vancouver gig. I may have kept it and tucked it into my TBWKTM CD case. :blush-anim-cl:

LOL I've made a few, what blog do you mean? :aah: And he recognised me too, it's not like I had to say "I'm the girl that wrote that weird little story" :aah: Aahhh he's one cool dude.

Mana, Violet, Sara, is this where we are hanging out these days? :naughty:

Caught :aah:

:teehee: Yes :wub2:

Even the Cool As A Cucumber I'm Not A Fan Miss VioletUnderscoreSky has succumbed to Da Ginger :roftl:

LOL I've made a few, what blog do you mean? :aah: And he recognised me too, it's not like I had to say "I'm the girl that wrote that weird little story" :aah: Aahhh he's one cool dude.

Oh Caz, you're nuts :naughty:

You took the words right out of my mouth! :bleh:

He takes "playing with your food" to a WHOLE new level. :naughty:

I love Jimmy... I love the fact that he has a Nintendo DS and that he's kinda immature :fangurl:

And I love the fact that he is happy to chat with us!

Yes. This is where all the cool kids hang out, don'tchya know? :naughty:

Come, join us! *pulls out a chair and pours you a drink*

Damn straight!

There's always room for more Jimmy fans...

Wow seems like a legend! cant wait to meet him at leeds orrrrr newcastle orrr orrrr <insert other gigs>:drunk_sing:

He's awesome! You'll love him as much as we all do!

z3z12.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww!

Too cute. :wub2:

Jimmy's spending a fair bit of time lately cuddling kittens and babies. His nurturing side must really be coming forth these days. :naughty:

That he has... the photo of him with the kitty and the one with the baby are the cutest photos I've ever seen!