^^ I really like his swoopy hair in those. :naughty:

I saw Jimmy at a gig and I suggest you click on my link in my signature to see pictures and videos!

He reads this thread by the way, so hi Jimmy! :bye: He knows who Mana is, and he knows YOU, Teegs! We talked about you being a Big Girl and how Jimmy knows you also like Ben (he's quite the stalker, our Jimmy lol), and I also told him how Mika was kind enough to send you flowers when you were unwell, which Jimmy thought was really sweet.

Jimmy's an absolute diamond. He even paid for mine and Danika's drinks (we had one each) and after the gig, Jimmy said "I hope you don't miss your train. If you do I'll give you a lift. ........Not really." :lmfao: He had us laughing the entire time we spoke.

Jimmy also knew where I work, where I live...:shocked:...and claimed he doesn't know how he knows that LOL :roftl: He also knew I was envious about him being in Japan, so he definitely reads everyone's tweets. Even if he doesn't reply to you, he sees it, and it stays in his brain :roftl: so if you meet him he can then end up telling you all about your own life :roftl:

He drew a picture for me and you can see the video in my blog...

I like Jimmy. He's a pretty swift dude.

Ooh that's awesome, sounds like you had a blast, Caz!

AWWWWWWWWW!!! Love the vids and pics!!! I'm sooo jealous, wish I could've gone... :tears:

I feel so special, even though I should be embarrassed about some of the stuff I've said in here :blush-anim-cl: Did he remember me from Sydney, or did you tell him that I was there? And I don't just like Ben, I looooooooove him :wub2:! He's jam packed full of awesome! He needs to get more of his music online so I can buy it...

I love that he reads everything, and that was awesome how he knew all that stuff... except maybe the bit about knowing where you live.. that's kinda creepy! :teehee:

And Jimmy, if you read this, I promise I'm not normally like this in real life, I'm actually kinda shy! :blush-anim-cl:

You KNOW I can beat that... :fisch:

But out of curiousity, what did he DM you about?

Awww you should feel special! He was a bit confused when I mentioned your real name but when I told him your forum name he knew who you were, but to double check he asked if you were the Australian one or the Kiwi LOL.

Yeah I definitely wasn't expecting him to know my details :aah: Especially considering I'm just a regular fan whereas he's in Mika's band and we are therefore bound to find/know information about him.

Oh yes Teegs you can definitely beat my DM :roftl: It was way back when Mika first got Twitter and he wrote "bombfire" instead of "bonfire", and I corrected him, and he sent me a DM to say thanks lol. This was before I met him I think, so I went into full on fangurl mode hahahaha.

Awww you should feel special! He was a bit confused when I mentioned your real name but when I told him your forum name he knew who you were, but to double check he asked if you were the Australian one or the Kiwi LOL.

Yeah I definitely wasn't expecting him to know my details :aah: Especially considering I'm just a regular fan whereas he's in Mika's band and we are therefore bound to find/know information about him.

Oh yes Teegs you can definitely beat my DM :roftl: It was way back when Mika first got Twitter and he wrote "bombfire" instead of "bonfire", and I corrected him, and he sent me a DM to say thanks lol. This was before I met him I think, so I went into full on fangurl mode hahahaha.

I wouldn't have expected him to know my real name, I think he only heard it once. I do wonder why he wasn't sure if I was Aussie or Kiwi though...

Wait, maybe it's cause Rosina started to sound a bit Aussie while she was here...

I think it's quite impressive that he knows so much about us to be honest!

Ooooh, okay then... I think that it's pretty cool that he responded to you, it's not often that he responds to anyone generally...

Awwwww.. I just can't believe that you got to go to the gig and meet Ben and Jimmy!

I do have to ask... did you get to chat to Ben?

I hope he's forgiven me for my first tweet. :teehee:

I don't think anyone from MFC was following him yet when we discovered Jimmy's account a couple of days before the Toronto gig. I asked him to meet us for drinks. He didn't reply so he must have thought I was either some random weirdo or a groupie stalker hoping for some action. :lmfao:

I mean Jimmy's very cute of course, but I'm not delusional. :naughty:

:lmfao:

You know Christine, I'm pretty sure I retweeted that soon after, so unless we're a whole group of groupie stalkers (:aah:) I think we're safe. :roftl:

The poor guy probably was like "wtf?" though, only having done one appearance with Mika (I think?) at that point - and in freakin' Milan. :lmao:

Yeah that's a bit :aah: isn't it. Reminds me of this one time when Martin told Sara he knows she's from Spain. Um, she hasn't lived in Spain in something like 12 years. Stalkers. :roftl:

I wouldn't have expected him to know my real name, I think he only heard it once. I do wonder why he wasn't sure if I was Aussie or Kiwi though...

I would hazard a guess that maybe Australian accents and Kiwi accents are similar enough that it would be hard for foreign ears to tell the difference. I'm pretty sure most Europeans can't tell a Canadian accent from an American accent :dunno:

Although I can't recall what an NZ accent sounds like at the moment. :blush-anim-cl:

I saw Jimmy at a gig and I suggest you click on my link in my signature to see pictures and videos!

He reads this thread by the way, so hi Jimmy! :bye: He knows who Mana is, and he knows YOU, Teegs! We talked about you being a Big Girl and how Jimmy knows you also like Ben (he's quite the stalker, our Jimmy lol), and I also told him how Mika was kind enough to send you flowers when you were unwell, which Jimmy thought was really sweet.

Jimmy's an absolute diamond. He even paid for mine and Danika's drinks (we had one each) and after the gig, Jimmy said "I hope you don't miss your train. If you do I'll give you a lift. ........Not really." :lmfao: He had us laughing the entire time we spoke.

Jimmy also knew where I work, where I live...:shocked:...and claimed he doesn't know how he knows that LOL :roftl: He also knew I was envious about him being in Japan, so he definitely reads everyone's tweets. Even if he doesn't reply to you, he sees it, and it stays in his brain :roftl: so if you meet him he can then end up telling you all about your own life :roftl:

ah wow, thats amazing! :biggrin2: I love the pictures and story.

I'm hoping to meet jimmy after the amsterdam gig.. :wub2:

Jimmy also knew where I work, where I live...:shocked:...and claimed he doesn't know how he knows that LOL . He also knew I was envious about him being in Japan, so he definitely reads everyone's tweets. Even if he doesn't reply to you, he sees it, and it stays in his brain so if you meet him he can then end up telling you all about your own life

I'm so glad that you girlies had such a great time :wub2:, it sounds like it was a great evening. A bit annoyed about cancelling it last minute myself, but hey, what can you do. I need to catch up with the vids, blog, etc this weekend!!! Can't wait.

I do find it hilarious that he reads his thread, hahahahahahaha. Aaah Jimmy Jimmy :roftl:.

I hope he's forgiven me for my first tweet.

I don't think anyone from MFC was following him yet when we discovered Jimmy's account a couple of days before the Toronto gig. I asked him to meet us for drinks. He didn't reply so he must have thought I was either some random weirdo or a groupie stalker hoping for some action. :lmfao:

I mean Jimmy's very cute of course, but I'm not delusional.

You know Christine, I'm pretty sure I retweeted that soon after, so unless we're a whole group of groupie stalkers (:aah:) I think we're safe.

The poor guy probably was like "wtf?" though, only having done one appearance with Mika (I think?) at that point - and in freakin' Milan. :lmao:

Oh my goodness, girls, I had totally forgotten about that, hahahah!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :lmao:

Sigh. The Toronto-Montreal trip was so amazing. And I'm not even counting the whole planet-painting as part of the reason for it. Just the whole trip and experience was so incredible.

Yeah that's a bit :aah: isn't it. Reminds me of this one time when Martin told Sara he knows she's from Spain. Um, she hasn't lived in Spain in something like 12 years. Stalkers. :roftl:

Yeah, I am still baffled by that one. And he said it with such an evil little smile on his face :blink:.

Oh my goodness, girls, I had totally forgotten about that, hahahah!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :lmao:

:lmao:

That was hilarious. We were all sitting around that bar and he tweeted "It's a long day and I'm getting huuuungry again. I want a good coffee and some posh biscotti. Anyone?"

And we were all "Aw, the new bassist is lonely. He did say "anyone," so let's invite him out for a drink!" :roftl:

Funny how that feels like yesterday and at the same time feels like a thousand years ago. Wonder if Jimmy feels the same way about his first days in Mikaland. :teehee:

For what it's worth Jimmy, if you should happen to stalk this thread, you're my favourite of all the bassists who have worked with Mika. :fangurl:

(No offense, Dan, you know I've got mad love for you too, but it's best if we leave our love affair in Paris where it belongs...) :roftl:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

That was hilarious. We were all sitting around that bar and he tweeted "It's a long day and I'm getting huuuungry again. I want a good coffee and some posh biscotti. Anyone?"

And we were all "Aw, the new bassist is lonely. He did say "anyone," so let's invite him out for a drink!" :roftl:

Funny how that feels like yesterday and at the same time feels like a thousand years ago. Wonder if Jimmy feels the same way about his first days in Mikaland. :teehee:

The funniest thing though was that some of them did end up going to the same bar where we were on the same night, but later on, so we would have ended up meeting them there if we had stayed put :teehee:

For what it's worth Jimmy, if you should happen to stalk this thread, you're my favourite of all the bassists who have worked with Mika. :fangurl:

Yeah right. Don't listen, Jimmy. Just fish out her old posts about some other dude *cough* Dan *cough* :naughty:. But she does genuinely like you lots :thumb_yello::roftl:

Yeah right. Don't listen, Jimmy. Just fish out her old posts about some other dude *cough* Dan *cough* :naughty:. But she does genuinely like you lots :thumb_yello::roftl:

Pff, catch up Sara. :naughty:

See my previous post. Dan and I left our love affair in the 11th arrondissement of Paris. Life is short, man. Onward and upward and all that. :roftl:

Pff, catch up Sara. :naughty:

See my previous post. Dan and I left our love affair in the 11th arrondissement of Paris. Life is short, man. Onward and upward and all that. :roftl:

Excuse moi missy, if you edit your blooming post while I am replying to yours, what can you expect :naughty:.

Aaaaaaah, Paris :wub2:. That was an eventful Mika trip. In fact that whole summer was incredible. We had so much fun.

Yeah it's easy to dump Dan in Jimmy's thread because Dan will never read it. :lmfao:

Yeah, exactly :lmfao: Naughty Mana. Do it in Dan's thread. Humpf. :shun:

Edited by sariflor

Yeah that's a bit :aah: isn't it. Reminds me of this one time when Martin told Sara he knows she's from Spain. Um, she hasn't lived in Spain in something like 12 years. Stalkers.

I would hazard a guess that maybe Australian accents and Kiwi accents are similar enough that it would be hard for foreign ears to tell the difference. I'm pretty sure most Europeans can't tell a Canadian accent from an American accent.

Although I can't recall what an NZ accent sounds like at the moment.

Really??? Well, I guess Martin's a bit of a stalker too! :naughty:

Admittedly they are similar... it's interesting that he would have to ask if I was the Aussie or the Kiwi when there was only one Kiwi out of four big girls... he made fun of her accent :wub2: (anyone that makes fun of Kiwi accents is an honourary Aussie in my book! :teehee:)

It's not just Europeans that can't tell the difference.. I can't tell the difference between Canadian and American accents unless they say about or eh... :teehee:

And for your reference...

(Yes, we actually do that...)

and

:teehee::roftl:I'm beached as bro!

Yeah, I am still baffled by that one. And he said it with such an evil little smile on his face.

Awwwwwww... bet he did :wub2:

For what it's worth Jimmy, if you should happen to stalk this thread, you're my favourite of all the bassists who have worked with Mika.

Ditto :fangurl:

Works for me.

Oh and how cute is this?

http://twitpic.com/11hegt

I love that! It's too cute!

And am I the only one that thinks this, or does Jimmy have kinda girly handwriting? :blink:

:roftl: He's so much fun. Hope he never gets completely bored of Twitter.

So do I...

JIMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!! You're not allowed to get bored of twitter!

Yeah, exactly. Naughty Mana. Do it in Dan's thread. Humpf.

Dan has a thread? :blink:

I do have to ask... did you get to chat to Ben?

Not really. The only time when I got to interact with him was when Jimmy was drawing. After that Jimmy took Danika and I to the bar so it was just us 3, and we chatted for about half an hour lol.

And for your reference...

(Yes, we actually do that...)

and

:teehee::roftl:I'm beached as bro!

I love me some Australian accents. They just sound so... summery! Does that make any sense? :roftl:

:lmfao:

Um... wrong Dan, hun.

I believe you're referring to this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18849