• 2 weeks later...
There was a man on my bus yesterday who had an eerily similar face to Jimmy. But he sat down in front of me, in one of the lower seats, so I couldn't even stare. What a jerk. :shun:

That was rude of him!

He should let you perve on him...

And yeah, was he a... Okay, I can't call Jimmy a ginger, I have to say it...

Was he a ranga? :teehee:

That was rude of him!

He should let you perve on him...

And yeah, was he a... Okay, I can't call Jimmy a ginger, I have to say it...

Ranga? Is that Aussie-ese for ginger?

If so, has anyone made a slightly rude cartoon character called Ranga Roo that embodies all sorts of Australian stereotypes to comic effect? If not, can I create one, sell it to some big American cartoon channel and get rich beyond my wildest dreams? :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Ranga? Is that Aussie-ese for ginger?

If so, has anyone made a slightly rude cartoon character called Ranga Roo that embodies all sorts of Australian stereotypes to comic effect? If not, can I create one, sell it to some big American cartoon channel and get rich beyond my wildest dreams? :biggrin2::biggrin2:

It is...

Oh, that just reminded me... S&M and I had a conversation about whether he was ranga or strawberry blonde... I voted ranga, she said strawberry blonde...

And no, not as far as I know... but if you do, you need to pay me royalties!

aww i still love mika but jimmy is awsome:wub2:

i would post my pic i got with him but i look like crap i remembered smileing but you cant see it on my face :naughty:

Do it do it do it! I wonder if I have...

It is...

Oh, that just reminded me... S&M and I had a conversation about whether he was ranga or strawberry blonde... I voted ranga, she said strawberry blonde...

He's too dark to be strawberry blonde, you have to have blonde bits/be of a lighter ginger to be strawberry blonde.

For example...I'm strawberry blonde...(I find that if you stand me next to a ginger, I look blonde, and if you stand me next to a blonde, I look ginger :aah:)

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

closeup.jpg

and then there's Jimmy...:teehee:

jimmy1-1.jpg

jimmy2-2.jpg

Oh, I gotta join the Jimmy club. He's so cool!

It is...

I definitely think he's a ginger :naughty:

Was he a ginger? :naughty:

I don't know, he was wearing a hat. What an even bigger jerk.

ok here is my pic please dont laugh i was so tired after i couldnt keep my eyes open

ok here it is

Whaaaat? Laugh...never! That's how every fan photo should look, I simply adore it! :wub2:

aww u hv sweet pics wit jimmy <3

last time they came to hk we hv no chance of meeting the band, they were already on the shuttle bus while we were waiting mika at the carpark *sigh*

That's no good... hopefully when they come back you'll be able to meet them, they're really nice!

He's too dark to be strawberry blonde, you have to have blonde bits/be of a lighter ginger to be strawberry blonde.

For example...I'm strawberry blonde...(I find that if you stand me next to a ginger, I look blonde, and if you stand me next to a blonde, I look ginger)

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

closeup.jpg

and then there's Jimmy...:teehee:

jimmy1-1.jpg

jimmy2-2.jpg

I didn't think he was strawberry blonde...

Ooooh, and those pics of Jimmy are fabby...

You know, it's not fair... you're just too gorgeous!

The only reason I know what a ranga is is because of Summer Heights High :naughty:

I never watched that show... but it did bring the word ranga back into use...

I wonder, did you ever get to watch "We Can Be Heroes"?

It was written by Chris Lilley, who wrote Summer Heights High... Apparently it was pretty good...

ok here is my pic please dont laugh i was so tired after i couldnt keep my eyes open

ok here it is

Awwwww! That's cute! You got a huggle from him! I got half a huggle, but I did get to talk to him about the petition I made and explained what the go was with the book I was carrying around...

Oh, I gotta join the Jimmy club. He's so cool!

I definitely think he's a ginger :naughty:

Oh, he certainly is....

And welcome!

I don't know, he was wearing a hat. What an even bigger jerk.

Well that's doubly rude! Next time you see him, you need ot take a pic of him... and if he's wearing a hat, get a fellow passenger to steal it so you can take a pic! :teehee:

That's no good... hopefully when they come back you'll be able to meet them, they're really nice!

I didn't think he was strawberry blonde...

Ooooh, and those pics of Jimmy are fabby...

You know, it's not fair... you're just too gorgeous!

LOLZ!!! Thanks :roftl: Though I don't look that great in the pic of Mika giving me icecream, Danika took the picture whilst I was halfway through talking :doh::aah:

I look quite blonde in that picture though, randomly...I've never dyed my hair!