• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAOOO!!!!!! Our Mika virginities have been broken!! :P

Better hope it wanst just a one night stand :aah:

So are we going to get a report from you? Or have you already done one and I've just missed it somehow?

And yes, I really hope it wasn't a one night stand as well. I don't know what I would do if he ****ed off for 2 1/2 years again.

Edit: OK, I'm an idiot. I just checked the front page and you have already done your report and I have already read it.

So are we going to get a report from you? Or have you already done one and I've just missed it somehow?

And yes, I really hope it wasn't a one night stand as well. I don't know what I would do if he ****ed off for 2 1/2 years again.

Edit: OK, I'm an idiot. I just checked the front page and you have already done your report and I have already read it.

Mine's not!

Melz: Go on...

Mine's not!

Melz: Go on...

Blue Sky did comment a few pages back that she was flitting between so many threads that she was pretty sure she'd missed linking some of the reports and that if you wanted to pm her about it, she would rectify it.

Not you specifically Teegs, that was general all encompassing "you".

Thanks for the nice comments folks. I'm pleased you enjoyed my loooooong report:naughty:

Just curious... Who was this? Bec or Bianca? Cos I thought that happened with Bianca, but the next quote made it look like Bec was writing, so I'm confuzzled.

Yeah it wasme (Bianca) that posted that, and then Bec posted after:naughty:

I've been just reading some reports and I must ask...does my calling David Sunshine still persist? :lmfao: And does he know he's being called that? :lmfao:

I'm quite the proud name giver now :floor:

It would appear that it does, but I have no idea if he knows it. I certainly wasn't going to mention it to him.:dunno:

OK, need to go collect son from school. I will finish this later.:teehee:

Even though I'm not sure that anyone is reading... Oh well, it's been good to write it out, regardless.

I'm reading and loving it!

Yeah, cause it sucks when Mika comes, has a one night stand with you then f**ks off for 2 1/2 years :naughty:

I'm not quite sure how to put it non-lewdly, but I'll take the one night stand! :mf_rosetinted:

Not a suck in sight!:blink:

I've had two now, so I went back for more, after all! :roftl:

It would appear that it does, but I have no idea if he knows it. I certainly wasn't going to mention it to him.:dunno:

That's a good idea,I hadn't called him Sunshine lovingly back then.

But hey,good to see the Sunshine persists,still think it embodies his blond self quite nicely :biggrin2:

But hey,good to see the Sunshine persists,still think it embodies his blond self quite nicely :biggrin2:

I kept confusing him with Jimmy because they're both blonde. Eventually had to ask iMMa to make sure it was David before we went up to him. :naughty:

Edited by S&M
Capitalisation fail.

Blue Sky did comment a few pages back that she was flitting between so many threads that she was pretty sure she'd missed linking some of the reports and that if you wanted to pm her about it, she would rectify it.

Not you specifically Teegs, that was general all encompassing "you".

Ooooh... well I'll contact her at one stage and let her know...

I've been just reading some reports and I must ask...does my calling David Sunshine still persist? :lmfao: And does he know he's being called that? :lmfao:

I'm quite the proud name giver now :floor:

Yes it has... it really does suit him though!

And I'm pretty sure he doesn't... I almost referred to him as Sunshine a few times when we were chatting to iMMa.. I also forgot what his name was for a while, but then I remembered...

I'm not quite sure how to put it non-lewdly, but I'll take the one night stand! :mf_rosetinted:

Not a suck in sight!:blink:

I've had two now, so I went back for more, after all! :roftl:

I like the one night stands, but I'd surely prefer the long lasting love affair! :das::naughty:

That's a good idea,I hadn't called him Sunshine lovingly back then.

Sunshine surely does persist, and it's said lovingly... actually, we were discussing why he was referred to as Sunshine, and I didn't realise that you started it!

It really does suit him I think! :fangurl:

I kept confusing him with Jimmy because they're both blonde. Eventually had to ask iMMa to make sure it was David before we went up to him. :naughty:

Jimmy's a ranga...

You can see how red he is in his stubble...

Mmmmmm, stubble... It really does suit him :das:

Yes it has... it really does suit him though!

:lol3: it does

Sunshine surely does persist, and it's said lovingly... actually, we were discussing why he was referred to as Sunshine, and I didn't realise that you started it!

It really does suit him I think! :fangurl:

It has quite the lovable potential, but yeah, it started after I saw him in Amsterdam last year.

He was just jumping and hyperactive and occasionally hitting very bad keys,

so Sunshine was an easy choice :teehee:

A hooray for the sunshine in any case,he's still blond and bright :biggrin2: (by bright I am only referring to the colors he wears,no puns)

I knew that Sunshine was a somewhat derogatory way of referring to David last year, but it just seems to have changed. And now.... well, as Teegs said, it does seem to suit him.

well not as much derogatory as it was meant to be a joke...or well contain a dose of sarcasm. Sunshine has so many meanings,but yes,it does suit him.

:lol3: it does

It has quite the lovable potential, but yeah, it started after I saw him in Amsterdam last year.

He was just jumping and hyperactive and occasionally hitting very bad keys,

so Sunshine was an easy choice :teehee:

A hooray for the sunshine in any case,he's still blond and bright :biggrin2: (by bright I am only referring to the colors he wears,no puns)

well not as much derogatory as it was meant to be a joke...or well contain a dose of sarcasm. Sunshine has so many meanings,but yes,it does suit him.

OH! OK, well I'd always read it in my head in the same way that my father would have said it, and he used to be a cop, so Sunshine was definitely derogatory. Or at least, completely dismissive.

i thought i'd chuck in a bit of my night for people to read.

i won't go over the whole concert because there are several brilliant reviews about the show i don't really have anything to add to that.

my friend & i got to the enmore with about 2 hours until doors opened so we grabbed some food & went to line up for just over an hour. we were towards the front of the line but not really that close which didnt bother me since i just wanted to go in & have fun so when i saw that there was still some room in the front row just to the side i did a bit of a run for it. great view, i really couldnt complain.

orianthi was ok, couldnt really hear her & she isn't really the music i listen too but she was an amazing guitarist.

mika was beyond amazing, it was so much more than i thought it would be. i've been to alot of concerts & alot of different genres but i have never seen a crowd react that way to anyone. everyone seemed to be just having fun, not really bothering about getting as close as they could.

im not a massive fan of the whole show some artists bring, i really love just watching the band play but mikas performance just seemed different, i was really captivated by it all.

it's the most fun i've ever had a concert ever.

i also won a m&g through frontier touring so i was waiting in the bar with the rest of the M&g'ers but i couldnt find the guy from frontier who had my passes so i was kinda having a bit of 'oh gosh' moment & during that time i bumped into tim johnston from australian idol who just happened to be my favourite so we had a little chat until the guy rang me & i had to grab my passes.

after i finally found him he quickly grabbed my friend & i & took use straight back into the theatre where there were a couple of other fans, only about 10 of us all together, & a group of well dressed people in suits.

we got introduced to mika who shook our hands & we said hi, how are you & i asked him how his eye was. you could tell it was still a little red & puffy but no where near as bad as it was. i said thank you for the amazing performance & said i hoped to see him again. i wanted to tell him i was tempted to make a run for it with his scarf because i loved it so much but decided not too.

then we took a photo & got our cd's signed before he was taken away to another fan.

my friend & i were looking at our cds & she finds it hilarious when people spell my name wrong because its a really uncommon spelling & mika had spelt it wrong, which i didnt mind at all, so she let out a fairly loud laugh & mika turned around to see what the laugh was for & looked just a little confused. hah.

then we got told that we should probably make our way out because he'd soon be going into the bar to meet everyone else so we left & went home because we'd met him & wanted other to have that chance.

i havnt stopped raving about it since, i just cant speak highly enough of it.

i have to give it up for mika too because he looked so knackered but soildered on during the m&g.

a couple photos. there not too good, i was more interested in just having fun rather than taking photos.

348hj0g.jpg

amn41.jpg

2jbr86s.jpg

33c88pu.jpg

2vba91x.jpg

1r9g8k.jpg

Edited by liins

OH! OK, well I'd always read it in my head in the same way that my father would have said it, and he used to be a cop, so Sunshine was definitely derogatory. Or at least, completely dismissive.

oh ok,that's understandable. I mean subjectivity is a big part of every meaning :thumb_yello:

I've got some words like that too,whose meanings are way better or way worse for me

But I guess everyone knows I wasn't thrilled when Sunshine became a new band member,so there may have been some derogatory meanings in it back then.Bt that's so long ago and so irrelevant now :wink2:

Jimmy's a ranga...

You can see how red he is in his stubble...

Mmmmmm, stubble... It really does suit him :das:

Hmmm, I remember it more as strawberry blonde, it might just show up as ranga in photos. (Or maybe I was blinder than I thought, who knows. :naughty:)

However, that was not the best bit!

I went back to the hotel and attempted to sleep, but I was on such a high!

Then, today, I was walking around Sydney, the city, as I have only ever been there once before, 5 years ago. I decided to take the ferrie to Manly (LOVELY!), and as I was getting off, back into Syndey, I decided, for no reason, to go for a walk down the not so known areas. I was walking for hours and my mum called telling me that I needed to meet her at the Opera House in 30min. So I was in a VERY big hurry. I walked so fast down all these streets and roads and as I was running, I accidentally bumped into a man coming out of a radio station building.

The conversation went as follows:

Me: Oh, ****, I'm sorry

Man: Hehehehe, it's okay.

Me: *Look up as I recognised the voice* OH MY!

MIKA: :blink: what?

Me: You're Mika

Mika: Am I?

Me: I think so

Mika: You're right

Me: :biggrin2: I saw you last night

Mika: Really? Did you like it?

Me: YES! You're like...my idol and rolemodel.

Mika: You want to be a skinny male, or do you sing?

Me: Both! Nah, I joke. I sing badly

Mika: Sing!

Me: okkayyy, *sings a few lines of like a virgin by madonna (first thing that came into my head*

Mika: Oh nice. You're quite good. Do you play instruments?

Me: Umm, violen, piano and trumpet

Mika: Amazing.

Me: Sorry, you're probably very busy. I shall leave you to it

Mika: I best be off, see you again sometime? Maybe at you're own show?

Me: Oh, I don't know about that. But I hope I see you live again, maybe when I move to London?

Mika: When?

Me: 2012

Mika: Just in time for the Olympics. Yes, you definatly will. And if I ever need a violen player, I'll give you a call

Me: You don't have my number

Mika: True, I'll ask you for it at the next gig. Make sure you come round and annoy me after the next show

Me: I will :biggrin2:

Mika: See you later.

As he ran off heaps of other people started going after him, and his bodyguardy people (who were standing next to him during our entire conversation) were trying to get people away

I may not of met him at the show, but I still got my 2min convo with him:biggrin2:

:blink::blink: i'm sort of confused.. what time of day did you run into Mika? Because his Mum told us (well at least me) that they all had to catch a flight at 8am the next morning :blink:

it's the most fun i've ever had a concert ever.

I wanted to tell him i was tempted to make a run for it with his scarf because i loved it so much but decided not too.

Welcome to the MFC liins!

I am glad you didn't take a chance of snatching Mika's scarf & running off.

Mika might have chased you if he liked the scarf enough. :roftl::roftl: