Mikas1stgig016.jpg

I edited your post, Mireille -- there was an extra http in there for some

reason, causing the photos to not show up! :biggrin2:

Thanks to all of you for all of your wonderful reports -- I think I'm

finally caught up with this thread. :wink2:

I'm so glad we were able to get to Team Mika to arrange for you all

to be at the aftershow, even if it didn't live up to all of your hopes --

let's hope that next time it'll be even more special! :thumb_yello:

This is a little less serious & a lot more fun than my last post.:blush-anim-cl:

Here are three really good videos posted by BloodlnTheCherryZone at youtube. They all have GREAT & CLEAR SOUND & GOOD Visuals.

The set lighting is fantastic & the audience participation & joy is contagious.

THESE VIDS ARE THE PROPERTY OF - BIANCA - A Fellow MFCer - I just found at - after posting!

Happy Ending:

Watch 2:37, 2:42 & 2:57 for Mika's really high notes. Gives you chills.

Watch 3:35 to the end for the Australian Audience interaction!

Blame It On The Girls:

It is really good but it ends too soon.

Blue Eyes:

I See You:

Enjoy!

fab vids:wub2: t4p

That's okay.....I couldn't really spot anyone from the MFC.....otherwise I would have said hi and waved :roftl:.

I'm so happy that you got to be one of the big girls as well.... :huglove:.

I think one of the other big girls was standing beside me for a while near the end of the concert......she had long dark blonde hair...

Just a little dissapointed.....and wondering what if.....but hopefully next time.

Missed out last time too....

And he didn't stay for long as I read from other reports....I also blame the media/radio stations/tv stations etc lol for hogging him while he was here.....

Oooh good! I was hoping you weren't being shy! I actually missed sen before, I didn't realise who she was till someone told me!

Dark blonde... hmmmmmmm... Hmmmm... Maybe it was Kylie... or Rosina (though I didn't think Rosina had dark blonde hair)... was she really short?

He stayed for a little while and got to talk to a lot of people, but there were quite a few there who didn't get to talk to him for whatever reason.

They can keep fans in a queue in order to keep it under control. I don't think it's ideal myself but it works if people want an autograph and a photo.

Even if fans are just waiting outside the door for him to exit you've got a much better shot of talking to him if everyone is queued up behind a barrier. There must have been 200 people waiting outside of Sadler's Wells and Mika was only there for about 10 mins from the sounds of it. But FD was still able to hand over your petition and it seems like a lot of other people were able to give him gifts and get an autograph.

True... not sure how a barrier would work in a room with a bar though...

Sadler's Wells seemed very structured, but I guess that's cause they expected a lot of people to want to talk to Mika. No matter, it went reasonably well and I think that as long as we show how non-fangurly we can be we might get more chances to speak to him...

As with everything else it comes down to money and timing. If he gives enough time money won't be a problem, as long as if its when I have uni breaks :naughty:

I'm really hoping it'd during school hols.. or at least at a time when I can get days off!

Mireille!! You did it!!!!

Cool pics, cheers:thumb_yello:

Hey Mici, your siggie is really big... any chance you could make it smaller?

I'm so glad we were able to get to Team Mika to arrange for you all

to be at the aftershow, even if it didn't live up to all of your hopes --

let's hope that next time it'll be even more special! :thumb_yello:

I don't think anyone could fault Team Mika with this... we can't help it if he's tired and there are morons in the room... I thought it went reasonably well besides the drunk guy!

but not before a de-big-girled Rosina was squeezing her way in. I stepped back and pushed her into my spot. The people behind us were complaining but I ignored them :teehee: We didn't take any of their view or space away anyway, there was a step up before the barrier and they'd never stepped onto it, and I was still on it behind Rosina, who is so ridiculously short that my view was exactly the same :naughty: Shortly into Toy Boy Bec came back and stood behind Rosina with me (and could see just as well :teehee:)

thanks for that! yep im pretty much sure I was almost the shortest mfcer there!

Those people behind you guys were like "are you serious" which Ive decided must be an australian thing cos I had been following the other (forgotten name) new mfcer big girl and everyone was saying the same thing before she lost me entirely! it was a while later while completely lost in a sea of people I found you and I was like OMG! friends!

everyone forgot the fact that yall kept losing me on the way back from karioke! even though I was standing there the whole time!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

That's okay.....I couldn't really spot anyone from the MFC.....otherwise I would have said hi and waved :roftl:.

I'm so happy that you got to be one of the big girls as well.... :huglove:.

I think one of the other big girls was standing beside me for a while near the end of the concert......she had long dark blonde hair...

long mousey brownish hair? that could have been me :blink:

It was dark...ok...one way to see if it was me, I have really long hair and am super short!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

thanks for that! yep im pretty much sure I was almost the shortest mfcer there!

Those people behind you guys were like "are you serious" which Ive decided must be an australian thing cos I had been following the other (forgotten name) new mfcer big girl and everyone was saying the same thing before she lost me entirely! it was a while later while completely lost in a sea of people I found you and I was like OMG! friends!

everyone forgot the fact that yall kept losing me on the way back from karioke! even though I was standing there the whole time!

We did too didn't we :naughty:

True... not sure how a barrier would work in a room with a bar though...

Sadler's Wells seemed very structured, but I guess that's cause they expected a lot of people to want to talk to Mika. No matter, it went reasonably well and I think that as long as we show how non-fangurly we can be we might get more chances to speak to him...

No I didn't mean a barrier inside, was just using Sadler's Wells as an example because it was crazier than any aftershow but it can still work to a large degree if they control the crowd.

In the US at the indoor meet and greets they separated fans into groups and Mika saw one group at a time.

But you're right...sounds like there will be a next time in the not-too-distant future. And hopefully if he plays more than one date in Australia everyone will get their chance to say hi.

No I didn't mean a barrier inside, was just using Sadler's Wells as an example because it was crazier than any aftershow but it can still work to a large degree if they control the crowd.

In the US at the indoor meet and greets they separated fans into groups and Mika saw one group at a time.

But you're right...sounds like there will be a next time in the not-too-distant future. And hopefully if he plays more than one date in Australia everyone will get their chance to say hi.

That might work... I thought it would only be us and the competition winners (cause thats pretty much what John said to me), but then there were heaps of other people and the competition winners went back into the actual theatre... Not to worry...

LOL Karaoke sounded so much better at the time!

You have done a great job.

:lmfao:

Very true!

I chucked a video together last night when I couldn't sleep, but knowing me I'll probably stumble upon a bunch of awesome photos and videos and start again :roftl:

Fab! As much as I don't mind seeing Mika once in awhile, its finding pics and vids of MFCers just having some random fun that I enjoy most! Thanks for sharing! :clap:

Heyyyyy,

Ok, so my computer decided to die just after I got back to Melbourne, so thats my excuse :biggrin2:

Me and Kylie had the best 3 days of our life. I was just so excited the whole time, Kylie was amazed when she was chosen to be a big girl. She had a ball.

BIG thanks to Teegs, you were the best, had it all under control, thankyou sooooo much. I didnt end up with too many pics, cause Meeks is just too quick and they were blurry so I gave up. And got told off for doing a video. But overall I got front row and met the band and Mika at the meet and greet so im very happy:biggrin2: My tshirt takes pride of place in my bedroom with all siggies of the band, and Mika himself. I will treasure it forever.

I have some pics but having trouble downloading them. BTW Teegs do you have any pics of me or Kylie with Cherrise?

LOL Karaoke sounded so much better at the time!

You have done a great job.

Oh god. Now I'm scared. I'm just about to watch it and if the karaoke sounded better on the night.... what on earth is this going to be like???

*prays that there is no footage of her in this video*

Charlie I was just reading the little blurb you wrote down the side of the vid on youtube.... I didn't think EJ was at karaoke with us. But you've listed her.

Edit: Never mind me. It's the whole trip :doh:

Edited by chickadee

im hoping hes going to at least treat new zealand as an extention of an australian tour! I mean Im not sure if I can afford to fly over again too soon! I broke the bank this time! (Ie ill be paying the parents back till im 100yo)

Jericho thanks for the videos, theyre really good! I can totally hear you singing!:naughty:

Edited by RosinaKiwi

I chucked a video together last night when I couldn't sleep, but knowing me I'll probably stumble upon a bunch of awesome photos and videos and start again :roftl:

It is Amazing:thumb_yello:. I think you should PM BS and ask her to tweet it to Mika. I'm sure he'll love it:wink2:

It is Amazing:thumb_yello:. I think you should PM BS and ask her to tweet it to Mika. I'm sure he'll love it:wink2:

No actually she shouldn't. This is (at least one of the) reason(s) why Mika doesn't follow fans. Charlie can tweet it herself if she wants to.

I don't necessarily agree. (That Mika will love it.) I don't know if I can explain why I feel this, I just do.

No actually she shouldn't. This is (at least one of the) reason(s) why Mika doesn't follow fans. Charlie can tweet it herself if she wants to.

I'm sorry Christine. I don't quite follow what you mean.

I'm sorry Christine. I don't quite follow what you mean.

Mika was following Blue Sky on Twitter for his own purposes. I'm not sure Blue Sky would want to take advantage of that situation to get his attention for something totally unrelated.

naw, i think its 'fan memories' , if you catch my drift? :cheerful_h4h: not really for the singer. I have better things to send to mika. Besides, I could make a much better video if i had the motivation :naughty:

Don't worry Christine, I wouldnt in the first place. I don't get why people made such a big deal over Mika following bluesky. It was just for communication purposes :dunno: it was kind of sad how people treated her for that.. its not like she asked him to follow her.

I guess its proof of how vicious fans can get :rolls_eyes:

I don't necessarily agree. (That Mika will love it.) I don't know if I can explain why I feel this, I just do.

I agree with you Chickadee.. its a sort of silly video .. like with the whole 'perved at the back of his head' welll we werent really, we were trying to listen to the soundcheck, and i felt like taking a photo. Its not really FOR mika as its me trying to preserve the memories alive :naughty:

Mika was following Blue Sky on Twitter for his own purposes. I'm not sure Blue Sky would want to take advantage of that situation to get his attention for something totally unrelated.

Ok...

Don't worry Christine, I wouldnt in the first place. I don't get why people made such a big deal over Mika following bluesky. It was just for communication purposes :dunno: it was kind of sad how people treated her for that.. its not like she asked him to follow her.

I guess its proof of how vicious fans can get :rolls_eyes:

I agree with you Chickadee.. its a sort of silly video .. like with the whole 'perved at the back of his head' welll we werent really, we were trying to listen to the soundcheck, and i felt like taking a photo. Its not really FOR mika as its me trying to preserve the memories alive :naughty:

I think I've missed something here. What happened? I saw Mika tweet BS cos they were sorting out attendees of some special gig or something. I didn't realise there was anything more than that. I didn't even realise he was following her. I obviously wasn't following particularly closely:naughty: So there was a negative fallout? That seems quite ludicrous to me.

Charlie, I don't think your video is silly, I love it, but it felt kind of "private" when I watched it. I mean, not overly private, since it is up on youtube, but for OUR eyes, not for HIS eyes. I'm glad I'd picked up the right vibe.