Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

pictures 2 and 3 :wub2:

Thank you so much for showing this to us :biggrin2:

Thank you!!!

i feel like Cinderella going to the Castle but my prince charming won't be there ( thanks Babs):aah::roftl:

:roftl: Get a grip of yourself woman :roftl:

Edited by kath

:wub2: picture 1

pictures 2 and 3 :wub2:

they're very beautifully made:wub2:

Yes, and I'm happy to report that the MFC Ticket Fairy :wub2:

was just able to get a few more spots, so a few more can go now as well. :biggrin2:

thats excellent news!!! really happy for the French fans that will be there:thumb_yello:

I'm happy for everyone that can go!

Unfortunately not me :teehee:

Anyway, I REALLY hope that fans will behave properly....no screaming...no hysterical scenes...no pictures request...in the end...leave Mika alone with his glory and MikaWax :shocked::naughty:

It will really nice if Monday, at the inauguration and the cocktail that fans do their best to not overwhelmed Mika (or any other personality) with asking for picture with him or and to sign something :biggrin2: .We can have picture with the Mika double :roftl: We are not only 1 or 2 fans in the museum but near 50, we are too much and there's others people who are VIP, we really need to show how Mika fans are nice and well educated :mf_rosetinted:

Don't touch Mika's hair :sneaky2: I'll kick some ass if this happened again :sneaky2:

Please, be well dress for this event (no trainers) :mf_rosetinted:

Please, no kidnap the wax statue or take any piece of it :biggrin2:

does anybody know what time he will be at musée grevin ?? i wanna see him at least at the entrance :))

we don't know for sure, sorry

It will really nice if Monday, at the inauguration and the cocktail that fans do their best to not overwhelmed Mika (or any other personality) with asking for picture with him or and to sign something :biggrin2: .We can have picture with the Mika double :roftl: We are not only 1 or 2 fans in the museum but near 50, we are too much and there's others people who are VIP, we really need to show how Mika fans are nice and well educated :mf_rosetinted:

Don't touch Mika's hair :sneaky2: I'll kick some ass if this happened again :sneaky2:

dcdeb has already mentioned it a few pages ahead. (read back) she asked for everyone to be on their best behaviour and to represent us well. and i know for a fact that it has been mentioned on other forums as well :thumb_yello:

we don't know for sure, sorry

dcdeb has already mentioned it a few pages ahead. (read back) she asked for everyone to be on their best behaviour and to represent us well. and i know for a fact that it has been mentioned on other forums as well :thumb_yello:

Yes, I know:teehee: But I prefer to repeat it thousand time to be sure that all fans understand :naughty:

Yes, I know:teehee: But I prefer to repeat it thousand time to be sure that all fans understand :naughty:

thanks, i think deb made it quite clear.

Thanks to the ticket fairy I will be there and represent my beloved MFC :wub2:

:thumb_yello: have fun! easy on wax Mika ok?

50! :jawdrop: The fans must be eternally grateful to the ticket fairy! :bow:

Please, keep quiet, don't jump on the statue and let Mika do his job! :biggrin2:

50! :jawdrop: The fans must be eternally grateful to the ticket fairy! :bow:

Please, keep quiet, don't jump on the statue and let Mika do his job! :biggrin2:

*reads over*

hmmm nowhere does she mention that the ticket fairy was responsible for all 50 tickets. i'm not sure where the "50" came from, to be honest, but it could be. all tickets won/given were x 2.

Mika is very generous with his fans. :wub2:

great news for the french fans, that's for sure. :groupwave: