is mika gay?

danetta

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danetta,

we don't ask that question on here. Nobody knows the exact answer because Mika has never said anything about it. So we can only assume.

Mika's sexuality in general is considered as his private matter which he doesn't want to talk about, at least not explicitly.

So we avoid that topic, merely from respect we have towards Mika.

Hope this helped. :thumb_yello:

To quote Dr John, "when I wake up will it be over?"

Can the newbies read the FAQs before they start posting, then these things won't keep happening:thumb_yello:

To quote Dr John, "when I wake up will it be over?"

Can the newbies read the FAQs before they start posting, then these things won't keep happening:thumb_yello:

Rose, when you buy something, do you always read the manual first or just try it and if it doesn't seem to work, read through those 300 pages to fix the problem?:naughty:

Rose, when you buy something, do you always read the manual first or just try it and if it doesn't seem to work, read through those 300 pages to fix the problem?:naughty:

hell no. i just press the buttons and hope something good happens :mf_rosetinted:

I actually do read the manual, geek that I am, I like to make sure I'm doing it properly!:naughty:

When I buy flatpack furniture, I count all the screws and things, to make sure it's all there, and to be sure the right parts are in the box!:teehee:

Hi Danetta! Welcome to MFC.

As others have pointed out, this question is answered as best as it can be in our FAQ section:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php

Please have a read through the FAQs, and then if you have any other generic questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods listed in the FAQs.

Closing this thread now, since I don't think it warrants any further discussion. :thumb_yello:

Archived